What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Pon's Lab ] [ ポンズラボ] J*Fight / J○Fight R159903 RJ159903

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new game that just came out. The art style is a lot like pocket gal hunter. The combat system is basically like DDR.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ159903.html

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/announce/=/product_id/RE159903.html

Last edited by a moderator:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: JC Fight

Just tried out demo game looks nice, but its wolf engine, and have almost as many choises as soul knight, so without translation or proper machine translation it will be very hard to figure something out.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do you play as one girl that swaps between alter egos, two girls, or are there two scenarios?

ments

Reputation score

Its looks like your heroine needs to pay monye to some mafia boss, by fighting underground tourments, to pay btills for fathers gym - i think blonde girl is npc character - well its hard to figure out, after fighting first battle in tourment i think its demo over

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you play as one girl that swaps between alter egos, two girls, or are there two scenarios?
None of the above.

She simply dyes her hair at some point. It's the same girl.

Rrezz

Reputation score

This game looks really good. I've been messing around with Wolf Editor and I may give this a partial translation. Being that this games Data is all encrypted individually I can just encrypt the BasicData and MapData and then you'd just put that inside the games Data folder.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

know who is what you doing here? Please

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

tried the demo and it ended before i've seen even one scene, any advices?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When does she dye her hair?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there anything to watch out for? or tips / hints? Ive only gone to school once, the other times im either fighting in ring for xp or doing whatever the far right thing is in the gym by her house. Not sure how to up her hp, cant figure out what stuff is when she levels up.

Also, anyone know why some clothes are green?

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Is there anything to watch out for? or tips / hints? Ive only gone to school once, the other times im either fighting in ring for xp or doing whatever the far right thing is in the gym by her house. Not sure how to up her hp, cant figure out what stuff is when she levels up.
I'm currently working on a partial for this. These are the stats I was able to find and translate.
as far as the punching bag goes the top one increases Health and Technique, second one increases Vigor and Agility, third one increases Health and Strength, and the forth one increases Vigor and Defense.
Going to class will progress the story with your two classmates. Eventually you'll get a scene on the first floor, and one on the roof and a bunch other.
You'll progress in the ring as you're able to beat higher star opponents, however you don't get paid. eventually you can get a job working at the family restaurant west of the gym and that'll pay decent.
I'm still trying to find where all stats and options in the game are, but Wolf Editor takes some time getting used to and I still haven't learned where they hide everything.

*Edit* Green clothes are for after you dye her hair. Some outfits are black hair only, some are Blonde hair only.

Attachments

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i beat the final star guy in arena and got new game plus or something, it set to me to 99 with max stats, got her to dye her hair once but some option i picked undid it and i cant figure out how to redo it, when it was dyed it let me use the other outfits.

ah so each location has a mini story you progress? Guess ill go through them :p

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If their cruoption is high enough you can change their color and wait for the other wearing clothing there.

Is responsible for this value.
If that is to 0 you can also run around naked just brings some as nothing.

You can then visit people.
if you have defeated the blonde.
With NEN risioko to be arrested.
But you can easily get to some money in addition.

And I just find out what does not want the blonde to me.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm how do you lower her corruption? ive ran out of stuff to do that i can find, but shes not lost any stats anywhere that ive seen

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

press R while talking to npc

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Walkthrough

Main point :

• This game possibly no day limit
  • Go school to have lessons will has choice, choice in random, better choice anyone ASAP untill get right answer
  • GoR hscene can auto get after win the fight, but lechery GoR need change lechery to collect
  • After clear, click bear can open all hscene or CG, max status and max $
  • Key T for time, Key S for stand CG
  • Rationality [理性] lower then 50, 20:00 can action
  • Rationality [理性] more lower can dress other clothes
  • After change look in home's toilet = lechery
  • When lechery, 24:00 can action
  • When lechery take train to temple (2nd choice), use 5k can back to normal (next choice for add rationality [理性] or not)
  • Some event didnt write it because no cg hehe, like if win in arena, some npc has event, or newspaper can change work time

Start better do it first :
  • heroine room click locker get school uniform
  • home click letter 2 times
  • 8:00 home upper small park talk to friend, after event can use R key when talking for see underwear (if charm [魅力] higher can easy success to get $ or item)
  • home training area, get clothes in locker
  • home training area go ring fight to shadow, then can use R key when talking, after this can use [設定] > [着替え選択] to choice see underwear clothes and battle clothes (each clothes use R key can see underwear or battle only, in setting can see what clothes for what), A key can change this 2 clothes asap
  • in another town lower, fight to man and win for car.jpg , can use his car

Underground arena :
  • upper left station to another city, get clothes and go underground arena get fight arena.jpg
    A has 1 GoR and 1 lechery GoR
    B C D if win has hscene, this 3 fight has same GoR (4 + 1 lechery)
    E has 3 GoR and 1 lechery GoR
    F has 3 GoR and 1 lechery GoR​
  • If talk to owner few times, will get work for collect personal profile, has 2 way to collect it, one is go empty house and work in cabaret club get it, another way is buy 50k computer, in room use it, reward 30k and one CG
  • if fight to police 2 times in town, has new choice for police woman, if win has hscene
  • if later can win 5 star (father) can go ending

Home's training area :
  • can training or go ring vs shadow (up little exp), but lechery cant use
  • If fight to ppl in street and win, sometime will add pupil (can get $ after ?? day)
  • department store (2nd area) can use $ up training area's equipment (up max status can training)

School (upper of town) :
  1. if 8:00 or 12:00 go arena join fight, next day after school will get call from teacher, meet teacher in teachers' office, one more day 16:00 go teachers' office can prostitution to teacher (2hscene)
  2. after teacher 2 hscene will get photo and letter in morning, 16:00 go school roof has hscene (total 3, all 1st choice), 4th times go school roof, choice is 2nd then 1st one can get hscene, 5th is go school roof (1st choice), 6th is 16:00 go school man toilet, 7th is dress [ジャージ] to school male toilet
  3. when lechery, 8:00 school outside talk to teacher (1st choice) then 16:00 go teacher's office has hscene
  4. when lechery, 16:00 go school male toilet has hscene

Friend :
  1. after school with friend, next day talk to childhood friend in classroom, night get phone call from friend
  2. small park talk to them
  3. after school with childhood friend, then few day later after school with friend (1st choice)
  4. sunday (1st choice) 3ppl go out
  5. few day later phone to [修] then go his home (right of home, in event 2nd choice)
  6. next day 16:00 get phone call, then go home upper small park talk to man and go toilet find friend, after event will auto get hscene

Bad girl :
  1. home training area fight to father's pupil
  2. 16:00 school right corridor talk to bad girl
  3. 12:00-20:00 find bad girl in game center (1st choice)
  4. department store book shop (3rd choice) find bad her (1st choice)
  5. 8:00 or 16:00, school right corridor talk to bad girl
  6. next day same time and place talk to her again (1st choice)
  7. 16:00, school right corridor talk to, get 1st choice teach her 3 day
  8. next day 16:00 teachers' office event
  9. 16:00 school right corridor talk to bad girl (1st choice)
  10. 8:00 teachers' office can get hscene

Newspaper (near school) and department store (left side of town department store.jpg ):
  1. department store right door for get job but dont get employ, when move out get card from man for exchange item in department store (better 2nd choice for clothes)
  2. get job in newspaper, then 5:00 can get job (need sleep in 16:00)
  3. When 5th times work, 2nd choice then lose has hscene (after hscene better reload for win), if win 2nd choice take man to police
  4. next work can get certificate of merit 獎狀 from police, then next day can get phone get work as SP in department store
  5. department store SP work (need [スーツ] ), work 1 time
  6. department store event (6th choice)
  7. work 2 more times has fight (GoR, cancel key can GoR, after GoR better relog save for win)
  8. go department store again has event (6th choice, then any choice ok?)
  9. work one more has fight (GoR, cancel key can GoR)

Family restaurant (lower left of town) :
  1. phone to [ファミレス] (12:00 and 16:00), then go family restaurant can get job (12:00 or 16:00), work 3 times? can get [キャバクラ] phone number
  2. After work in cabaret club, work 1 more time (1st choice) can work at night (without lower dress and underwear)

Cabaret club [キャバクラ] brothel.jpg (20:00 and 24:00, in another town left side) :
  1. phone to [キャバクラ] (see family restaurant part)
  2. go cabaret club [キャバクラ]
  3. department store buy [ブリーチ] [ピアッサー] [メイク道具一式]
  4. change look in home's toilet
  5. dress shop buy [ポディコン] then can work in cabaret (any choice ok)
  6. when work in cabaret has choice, if get right choice can up charm [魅力]
  7. about 7 times work, when has choice get 1st one
  8. about work 11 times, dress [ポディコン] and talk to man in station outside
  9. about work 12 times choice 3rd one
  10. about work 13 times, 3rd choice is better but other choice also ok
  11. about work 14 times can get item (before u choice)
  12. about work 15 times, get 1st choice then can get ??? phone number
  13. After work in call girl business (see lower), then work in cabaret again (6 choice, then 2nd one choice 3 times, then last choice get 1st one), after work go hotel for hscene

Call girl business [デリヘル] (20:00 and 24:00) brothel.jpg :
  1. phone to ??? (see Cabaret club part)
  2. go call girl business [デリヘル] get job
  3. there total has 4 hscene (all 1st choice ok)

Soapland [ソープ] (brothel where one can bathe with the prostitutes, 20:00 and 24:00) brothel.jpg :
  1. go dress shop buy [派手な服] and dress it
  2. after call girl business clear, can work in soapland [ソープ], total 6 hscene

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hm how do you lower her corruption? ive ran out of stuff to do that i can find, but shes not lost any stats anywhere that ive seen
Go to the department store, choose the 3rd option. the second and third book will lower your corruption. the 800Yen book will increase her charm.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

etigoya Thanks

One should however edit. ^^
in another town lower, fight to man and win Attachment 20246, can use his car
Have yourself have to fumble around until it went.

In order to promote people out you need the simple fighting clothing not the arena from the. ^^
attracting and then show instead panties give the fight defy ^^