What's new

ADV [Sprite Hills] ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 続茜町物怪録 (RJ167937)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Title:
ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 続茜町物怪録

Developed by: Sprite Hills

Dlsite Link:

Release Date:
January 9, 2016

Download Link:
*Link removed due to loli*

Another game by Sprite Hills! This circle is known for their AMAZING game "The Ghost Experience in Akane-cho". Similarly, it is a sprite Adventure game with plenty of sprite-based H-scenes. I couldn't wait for a torrent so I got it myself!

Last edited by a moderator:

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 続茜町物怪録

And that's a big fat up rep for you! Many thanks.

Reputation score

I saw that it released and instantly cursed my nieces and nephews for maxing out my credit cards over christmas. They're adorable, but there's so goddamn many of them.

Thanks for the share

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

thank you friend thank you, another cat saved by speedy ppl =3

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok i'm interested, this game is jumping to the top of my translation backlog. Not sure how fast I can finish it but i'm going to aim for within 24 hours.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to tell what this says? I'm pretty sure its the last event I'm missing before i'll be able to get the good end.

Attachments

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure, I haven't made it to the dialog in my translation yet. I'm still finishing up the skill translations.

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to tell what this says? I'm pretty sure its the last event I'm missing before i'll be able to get the good end.
Says to go to the station in the next town over (the 2nd station not the first). There should be a yellow handkerchief on the door between two bathrooms. Small event will trigger, go buy your own hanky from the convenience store in town 1. Sleep. Go back to the station bathrooms and get it in the next day.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Says to go to the station in the next town over (the 2nd station not the first). There should be a yellow handkerchief on the door between two bathrooms. Small event will trigger, go buy your own hanky from the convenience store in town 1. Sleep. Go back to the station bathrooms and get it in the next day.
That's weird, I've already triggered that event. No idea why the memo is still there.

I've completed the game and got the good end. Turns out you just need 700 points if you didnt step on any traps, but I'm still missing the final bad end i believe. Going to try to get it before I upload the save.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Turns out the last bad end is if you reach the end with less than 700 points, so here's the save.

I have to say, they've really outdone themselves with the events and animation. Though one complaint I have is that having the spirit vision thing being the move fast button really gave me a major headache due to the constant shift between red and blue screens.

To get to the gallery, go out the room, up the stairs to the left and check the shiny bookcase.

pringerx uploaded his save file with the correct files below so please use his instead.

Attachments

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I thought wolf games came with an application to rebind the keys?

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Turns out the last bad end is if you reach the end with less than 700 points, so here's the save.

I have to say, they've really outdone themselves with the events and animation. Though one complaint I have is that having the spirit vision thing being the move fast button really gave me a major headache due to the constant shift between red and blue screens.
This just gives me a save 3 minutes into a fresh game?

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm working on translating armor right now but I really need a few hours of sleep. So hopefully I can get it done by tomorrow night, especially since I have not played it yet.

Reputation score

To get to the gallery, go out the room, up the stairs to the left and check the shiny bookcase.
Where is gallery? Can't seem to find it in the save provided.

Edit: I think you need to also include the save99 file, because the door to the dad's room is still locked. I believe the system file is just settings, while 99 is global saves for things like animations.

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's my full save.

Attachments

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

edited... welll my bad...

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just completed the game, took me a while to realize this is a direct sequel to the past game by the same people.

Fantastic animations as expected of Sprite Hills.
The character Fuu was also really interesting First playthrough i think I found about 95% of the scenes. Was amazed at how much content was in such a small game!

Jondude1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome game! Really needs a dog scene like the first game though...

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after the swimming pool events (pretty much in the beginning), where do i go?
found key, found the suspicious desk of the sister.. what now?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, thank goodness a translation is on the way. AGTH just does NOT like this RPGmaker version.

Status
Not open for further replies.