What's new

ADV [Sprite Hills] ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 続茜町物怪録 (RJ167937)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 続茜町物怪録

save attached as someone requested it. It's a rar file I just renamed it zip, shouldn't be a problem for most unzippers.

Attachments

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have the latest version (I think it's 1.3.1 now), PM me for a link. By the way, was this game translated?
I'm the person who translated the first game. I've started a translation for this one, but it's been very slow progress. I've barely finished the prologue, it could be months before there's anything worth sharing. If I make significant headway, I'll start a thread in the translations folder.

Attachments

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm the person who translated the first game. I've started a translation for this one, but it's been very slow progress. I've barely finished the prologue, it could be months before there's anything worth sharing. If I make significant headway, I'll start a thread in the translations folder.

Even if the going is slow, it's great to hear that you're working on it. Great job on the first one. Really looking forward to this one :)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Even if the going is slow, it's great to hear that you're working on it. Great job on the first one. Really looking forward to this one :)
I agree, will wait patiently for any progress with this one. Also, I think it will be based on version 1.3.1, is that right, @tentakuru?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I agree, will wait patiently for any progress with this one. Also, I think it will be based on version 1.3.1, is that right, @tentakuru?
It will be, now. I was working on 1.0.0, but luckily I don't think there were any changes to the prologue sequence between versions, so I should be able to copy the relevant map files from my current working copy to the new version without breaking anything or losing any progress.

hongbitsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@tentakuru: Thanks for translating the 1st game. I'm very happy that you are doing this one too. Hope the translating will be smooth and doesn't cause you any trouble.

Seems like Sprite Hill is preparing their next game.
I'm so hype right now but I don't think it will be related to the 1st game and this one.

dlsite(dot)com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ199575.html
P/s: still couldn't write URL cause still less than 15 posts

bloodmico

Reputation score

Where i can take translation? for this game?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Where i can take translation? for this game?
There none yet.
As far as I know, someone is working on it, but it's not a focused project so there no thread for it.

Scyhoce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It will be, now. I was working on 1.0.0, but luckily I don't think there were any changes to the prologue sequence between versions, so I should be able to copy the relevant map files from my current working copy to the new version without breaking anything or losing any progress.
Any updates on the work? :)

Scyhoce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if there's updates on the translation :(

u5ern4m3123

Reputation score
Anyone working on a translation, or at least know how to translate WolfRPG games?

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone working on a translation, or at least know how to translate WolfRPG games?
last i heard there was a translation going around that had translated 50% of the game translated but i couldnt find it any more.

@ps if anyone stil has the game may i have a copy of it pls, dont have it any more

Bryanis

Reputation score
Sorry to shoot down your demand, but it really shouldn't be made since the game has both loli and shota.
So forum's rules mean no asking for link and not giving link either...

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to shoot down your demand, but it really shouldn't be made since the game has both loli and shota.
So forum's rules mean no asking for link and not giving link either...
yea you are right,

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, if you really want, the cat might be able to gave it to you, and there probably something to be found on the usual other forum if you don't mind...

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, if you really want, the cat might be able to gave it to you, and there probably something to be found on the usual other forum if you don't mind...
i already found it with a smal translation add to it, not much is translated onnly the badroom scene and the menu

u5ern4m3123

Reputation score
i already found it with a smal translation add to it, not much is translated onnly the badroom scene and the menu
Where'd you find a translation? I'm not asking for download links, but if someone's working on a translation, it'd be nice to know.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where'd you find a translation? I'm not asking for download links, but if someone's working on a translation, it'd be nice to know.
it came in the download it is really sloppy translation, because it spelled menu as mennuu
and exit as essit

Bryanis

Reputation score
with that kind of translation, it look like translated from japanese to another language, and from this one to english - possibly all made just with google translation or such like :/

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
with that kind of translation, it look like translated from japanese to another language, and from this one to english - possibly all made just with google translation or such like :/
i think you are right about the google translate, sometimes you see a should be english word in the game that isnt a word like "nhou" and "houlf"

Status
Not open for further replies.