What's new

ADV [Sprite Hills] ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 続茜町物怪録 (RJ167937)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 続茜町物怪録

how do i get the train event?
You'll have to hear about the train molesters first, I believe a girl in the bath house will give you this clue. Forgot if there are others required.

At certain point after that, when you go alone (no partner) into the west train station you should detect a big miasma spot (red spot), enter the door closest to it to trigger part 1.

When I say "at certain point", I mean after certain amount of progression, just check back at the station every time you progress in a quest and eventually you'll see it.

Part 2 (the last part) of the event is the same, you just need even more quest progression and keep checking back. I'm uncertain if it's a specific quest or if it's just general progression.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright I wrote a walk thru for this, All scenes:

Update: 16. and 18. have new scene added from game update. (newest version May 2016)

0. Note that many events and flag spot requires specific party set up (alone or partied), so when an event or flag I talk about below don't show up or work, change up your party status and try again.

1. Once you have control, take a tour around town. Be sure to check all the spots, including the small wood shack and end of path at West of the shrine. After touring and investigating every spot You will find 2 miasma spot, the southern mansion and the school. A suspicious person will show up at the school dialogue.

2. After seeing the suspicious person, return to the shrine and investigate, you'll see him again. Return to home and watch your first cutscene.

3. Party up, talk to woman in front of home at intersection, go in and talk with everyone. Return home to your shack in the backyard and get rope ladder. Go back to the Intersection house and give rope ladder to little girl.

4. Go to school to meet the sister and dialogue about finding a way to sneak in. Go back to home, talk with sister in her room to obtain uniform.

5. Disband party (you can only go into school solo), go to school. Find big miasma spot near swimming pool on 1/F and investigate. Go to one of the classroom in 2/F and find desk with heavy miasma spot and investigate, you'll obtain secret knock code. Return to swimming pool door for your cutscene.

6. Party up, go to south mansion. Find black door, go in and talk with the owner, investigate his cabinet with miasma. Find a room in the mansion where a teacher is teaching 5 kids, talk with teacher.

7. Disband party, go to sex shop (next to the convience store) and talk with storekeeper, you can only enter sex shop alone. Return home to sister's room to steal a uniform. Return to sex shop to talk with storekeeper. Return to mansion, check the cabinet's in owner's room for a key, find the big miasma spot and enter to watch your scene. You find out that the lead infected wears the school uniform.

8. Go to park, enter deeper and talk with little girl for a clue on a later event.

9. Go to school 2/f and find the only desk with miasma, investigate and talk with girl sitting next to it. It's the sister's desk. Go Home and confront sister. Now you will have unlocked the neighboring town, which you can get to going east from the convience store.

10. go to next town bathhouse, talk with all the girls at the bath for 2 clues and check the door. 1 clue for train molester and 1 for secret male bath expensive entrance fee. Sometimes you can't enter the bathhouse, try going right a few steps and returning. Or changing party status if that doesn't work.

11. Go the the new town plaza (East of bathhouse), unlock the quick move arrow at that plaza. Go north from plaza to Hikikomori (shut-in) house where a mother is standing right out front. You need to be partied up before the mother will open up her problems to you. Knock on fat dude's door and you get a request to get him food. Go to convience store to pick up meat, return to Hiki house, use kitchen to prepare food. If you are not partied up you will botch the food and shut down this quest line (no associated scenes so don't bother), so be sure to party up for this.

12. The Hiki has another request, a certain magical girl figurine. Talk to sex shop owner by your lonesome. Go to school swimming pool room to pick up key, go to 3rd floor and talk with club president a few times. While you're here at school might as well start another quest line, go to girls locker room on 1/F, check the miasma spot from the guy past the wall. Leave room and try to enter boys locker room. Go to teacher room on 1/F and ask for key, check the flashing spot only to find it missing. Let's go back to Hiki quest.

13. Give figurine to hiki only to find that he shuts you out again. Your next plot will be to disguise yourself as the magical girl, so go to the sex shop to obtain the cosplay uniform. Return and watch another cutscene, oh you decide not to wipe his memory this time, what a sweet girl =3

14. Go back to school, you can now go into boys locker room and hide. Do that to progress this quest one more step. Now go to the train station by yourself (the midway train station) and you'll notice a big miasma spot, go in and trigger the 1st train quest scene. Go to book store (next to bathhouse) talk with store owner, no clue unlock sound but i think you do need it for another quest line. Party up and go to bathhouse to to progress the bathhouse quest 1 more step, remember to talk with the old granny after you spot the interaction. Leave the bath house and go right back in, talk with granny again and your partner will provide a little distraction, but fails =3

15. Not sure if you need this part but eh better be safe, go to inner park and talk with little girl again. Now go by yourself to the south mansion and ask the owner for help sneaking into the bathhouse. Watch another scene. Get a bonus midway game progress scene after that =3

16. Go to mansion ALONE for your 1st Game over scene (updated version adds 1 more cutscene to this GO scene), remember to save. Check the dungeon 1st, then talk with owner. Now you can go out to the backyard, investigate big miasma spot for a scene and game over. Now load save and do this part over partied up. Might as well go and grab the 2nd Game over scene, go to school 3/f and go into male bathroom for your game over scene. Load save and grab only clues this time, go only in to girls bathroom and check the window. Go up to roof and check shiny spot.

17. Now go to park and find 2 students on the upper right corner, get clue about yellow handerchief code for free sex at public toilet. Go deeper in park to find little girl is gone again, go to convience store to find her there, talk to her to progress that quest line. Go to bookstore talk to owner to get clue to another quest line (naughty kids).

18. Make sure you are alone, go to the midway train station and find the big miasma again, go in for the scene and end of this quest line. Go to the book store to find the naughty kids and grab another scene, although they ran away before cumming inside you so you can't mind control them yet. Catch these naughty kids one more time at deep park for another scene and to finish this quest line. Go back to book store owner for another scene (Updated version only)

19. Go to the new town plaza alone and you'll find the toilet with yellow cloth and 2 guys next to it, these are 2 seperate quest. Investigate the yellow cloth for progress, then let's move onto the 2 guys. just walk north onto the path to Hiki's house, you'll see the guys following. Keep going until you see a 3rd guy in front, go into the alley way next to the 3rd guy for your scene.

20. Go to convience store and buy your own yellow cloth. Now go back to the alley and enter the door to finish that quest line with another scene, grabbing your new AV video on your way out. Now go home and check the shiny spot on the 3rd door to get good friend status with your partner along with plot stuff.

21. Go to new town plaza and tie your yellow cloth to the public toilet for a short scene which unlocks the location of the sister, though we'll wrap up 1 more quest before that. Partner up, go to convience store and find 2 miasma heavy guys to talk to right outside. Go to Deep park for scene. After that go to intersection house and check the little girl's door. Poor girl, even with memory wipe she's still traumatized. Go home and sleep, then go to the front of your house for an event. Now you need to come up with a way to cure her of her fear of men.

22. Talk to owner of the mansion, buy some sleeping pills from convience store, go to intersection house alone and kidnap that girl for the next scene... which cures her fear of men... Now return to the little girl's room and grab the rope ladder. Go to the roof of the school and finish that quest. Afterward go back to school again and enter the girls locker room on 1/F to finish another quest + grab a scene, phew.

23. Now onto the 2nd sister confrontation. Grab your 3rd game over scene by going ALONE to the street with hiki's house, you'll see a secret side path, go in an watch scene and a game over. Load save and go with your partner to progress.

24. Time for the Final battle, there's 2 game over scene here so do the usual drill. Partner up and go to shrine, unlock the seal and chase the red eye. For 1st game over scene here just go on a wrong path and lose the trail. For 2nd game over scene, chase the red eye all the way to the end caves, in one of the cave room there are deep red miasma spots which you need to step on a few times which will drain your spirit. You need to have under 700 spirit before moving on. At the final confrontation, choose the 2nd option (to trust your partner), you will get the 2nd game over scene. To beat the game just have over 700 spirit when you choose the 2nd option. The 1st option has no scene and result in game over.

For the recollection room, load any save after you beat the game and go upstairs at home to check bookcase.

Last edited:

Fazel

Reputation score

Thanks for the walkthrough and the save files

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hoo boy :) Even though I still think the sprite work could use some improvements, I love the scenarios in this and also the attention to detail in setting the scenes. A lot of modern hentai animations could learn from this. They can do more than just show penetration and breast bouncing from different camera angles. This heroine of idk how many pixels across has more personality in her H-scenes than a lot of other much more higher res characters :D

Thanks for the guide btw :)

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the walkthrough! I just figured I'd share my AGTH codes for this game:

Code:
/C /KS1 /KF32:16 /flstrlenA@547C4B
This is based on Yun-Ah's screenshot and has worked for me so far.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any Beastiality or Insect action in this one?

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any Beastiality or Insect action in this one?
None, as far as I can see just by looking at the gallery itself, except for the tentacle monster. I find this game rather plain in comparison to the first one, which is a shame (imo) because the animations are great.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only thing missing (IMO) is a scene with the other girl.

She's the hero of the previous game, and she spends half this one following you around, but you never even get a scene with her.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Minor correction: one of the gameover scenes near the end features the main character from the first game, complete with an all-the-way-through treatment (just like before!) I agree it could have used more of her, though.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Minor correction: one of the gameover scenes near the end features the main character from the first game, complete with an all-the-way-through treatment (just like before!) I agree it could have used more of her, though.
i wish theyd showed her in the public toilet too
and scenes with the sister too, shes covered up in the gangbang

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ey guys i got a problem
i cant see to actived the little girls questline, after she got out of the house i cant see to do her questline any futher. i followed the walkthgough on page 3.
and i found a weird bug at the end if you follow the eye ball and you do not go in to the secret road but to the plaza the quest resets it self

sorry for my bad english

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Awesome game! I finally got some time to play something and of course I played this game. Though I think the scenes got worse as the game progressed, not that they were bad, but after the first couple of powerful scenes with dudes using tentacles and huge dicks it was kind of a letdown that most of the scenes after that were regular dudes. I expected more supernatural stuff and at least one futanari scene.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I got all scenes based on what I read here but just to be sure I attached a screenshot of the scenes room I got, there are a couple of spots that may be missing something. Or are those "blank" spots normal? :confused:

Attachments

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome game! I finally got some time to play something and of course I played this game. Though I think the scenes got worse as the game progressed, not that they were bad, but after the first couple of powerful scenes with dudes using tentacles and huge dicks it was kind of a letdown that most of the scenes after that were regular dudes. I expected more supernatural stuff and at least one futanari scene.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I got all scenes based on what I read here but just to be sure I attached a screenshot of the scenes room I got, there are a couple of spots that may be missing something. Or are those "blank" spots normal? :confused:
no you are right those are blank spots

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

really cant wait for another game of this circle
sprite things never gets boring!!

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

According to the developer, v1.2 was released at the end of February, and it contains an extra scene. Does anyone know where I can find it?

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the developer, v1.2 was released at the end of February, and it contains an extra scene. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Its at the bookstore. Talk to the guy behind the counter. The machine translate from their site

"In a state that has been completed to shoplifting boy of the event, please talk to again bookstore clerk."

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's helpful, thanks, but I realise now my question was ambiguous. I actually meant "where can I find v1.2 of the game?"

:)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry to bring a not to old game topic but there was a new update less than 2 months ago on May but i cant find a link to any updated version since first

does anyone have an updated version? or at least know where i can download it? if say anyone have it il pm if possible since link its prohibited on sight

thx in advance and sorry for the troubles

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム g

The update log showed that new scene was added on both 7th May and 26th Feb. I think only the fresh new release January version was widely available previously.

So one can look forward to 2 new scenes.

That said this is an artist I want to support for sure =3 and it's on eng dlsite:

Will update the walk thru on page 3 once I get off work and play through it.

Note that it's still in japanese and basically identical to the Jp version, though the eng site update log only shows the 26th Feb additional scene. (7th May update should be in, as the eng file size is identical to the jp file size down to the last byte)

Status
Not open for further replies.