What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Red Dragonfly, creator of Pandemonium: Sakura Sword Hime, has just released a video trailer of their new game in their blog.

I don't think it mentions specifically anywhere in the video about a date when the game will be released other than it's definitely this year. Judging by the footage shown, it seems to be really close.

Needless to say, I'm pretty hyped. Sword Hime, despite the glitches, was a great game and this new game seems like it has improved a lot from it.

EDIT: Game released.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Red Dragonfly's new game

Cool , the demo is great

Using google translate for question number 10 and answer number 10
It seem some ask when it will be on sale
And the answer is something like in 2 weeks they will finish the game
So for the sale , maybe another month?

But , need someone that actually can read the moonrunes to confirm this

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They said it will take 2 weeks for the censors to review the game,
apparently this will be their last game before disbanding as well.

Combat looks great but it looks like they have flat nipples just like the last game.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Disbanding?
Shame......

Well That explain why there is Mizuelf site I guess?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The environment in the trailer is just absolutely gorgeous, high quality even compared to the standards of regular games. Liking the new attack animations too, there's a chance it will have both great artwork and gameplay. Sucks that the group is disbanding though, Sakura Sword Hime and the Mizuelf games are by far the best 3D H-games and the only ones I really enjoyed.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just watched the trailer. Whoa.

I wonder if the size of map in this 2nd game would be double of the first one. Cuz they just gave away like 14 hentai attacks in demo video.

Reputation score

Just watched the trailer. Whoa.

I wonder if the size of map in this 2nd game would be double of the first one. Cuz they just gave away like 14 hentai attacks in demo video.
According to the blog, there will be 50 enemy types and 100 H Animations total.

Comparatively, their last game had about 40~ enemies and 90~ animations.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... another game that will be on hold for my new upcoming rig.
I sure can't play this on my shitty laptop lol...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope this game has a save function. Beating the last game in a single sitting was exhausting.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this game has a save function. Beating the last game in a single sitting was exhausting.
Which game?
Sakura Hime?
Or the Mizuelf one?

Both have Save function....

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The environment in the trailer is just absolutely gorgeous, high quality even compared to the standards of regular games.
I thought that was a joke, because who would care about the environment in an h-game? Then I watched the video. You certainly weren't joking: That's some insanely beautiful environments!

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

when I put Q&A into Google Translate, this is what I got:

"Kono sakuhin wa watashitachi no saigo no R 18 no sakuhin desu. Shikashi, watashitachi wa kaisan suru wake de wa nai, tada atarashī mokuhyō ni mukatte susumi hajimetai to omoimasu."

From what I understood:

"This is our last R18 work. However, were are not disbanding, we simply thought we would like to try heading towards a new target."

In other words, they're not disbanding per se, simply moving away from R18 stuff. Which is a loss to the H-community, sure, but methinks that beats actually disbanding.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game will be released at the end of March

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

"Kono sakuhin wa watashitachi no saigo no R 18 no sakuhin desu. Shikashi, watashitachi wa kaisan suru wake de wa nai, tada atarashī mokuhyō ni mukatte susumi hajimetai to omoimasu."

From what I understood:

"This is our last R18 work. However, were are not disbanding, we simply thought we would like to try heading towards a new target."

In other words, they're not disbanding per se, simply moving away from R18 stuff. Which is a loss to the H-community, sure, but methinks that beats actually disbanding.
Yea ur pretty much right according to my own JP knowledge.

saint14723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering is this that same makes of the game "Tactless Beast Hunter" and if so, could someone point me in the right detection as to where I might be able to get my hands on a copy of the game. It would be much appreciated.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I understood:

That's good news, as long as they can keep releasing non-adult games with a little sexy touch :p

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Amazing, beautiful. I always considered their last game just a test. This one has blown me away graphically and the combat looks wonderful compared to before. They actually have knock back/stun animation now and fluent combat.

For an H Game, I'll give it kodos but I'm still gonna assume its just another hack and slash game with not much thought to combat. I hope they prove me wrong. Mostly it depends hugely on how the enemy fights and the Ai.

Stuns? Throws? Counters? Blocks? Perrys? I highly doubt it. From their last game, the H scenes were just...... there. I'd be nice if they implant it during combat. Like for ex, they grab her, slam her to the ground butt out then do their thing and you tap to get out or burst out.

Yea, I'm a fight game freak xD

I wasn't a fan of their, just do nothing to see H scene thing from the last game and it didn't really do anything, it was just an "extra."

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aw yeah... F...
New Post on their site
It seems it is only work for Windows 64 Bit version

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really hope they add a copy of the song they used from the trailer into the download because i would listen to just that song over and over. I am so hyped for this game, never have I seen such a beautiful environment in a hentai game !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.