What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Red Dragonfly's new game

So anyone know how long it'll take for the new game to show up on JPdlsite and ENdlsite? Cuz I can't wait to buy my copy off ENdlsite.

And I'm curious how many people here knew that moon on creator's website can be moved.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So anyone know how long it'll take for the new game to show up on JPdlsite and ENdlsite? Cuz I can't wait to buy my copy off ENdlsite.

And I'm curious how many people here knew that moon on creator's website can be moved.
If I understood the google translate speak correctly, the creator already submitted it to the site and is now waiting for approval. The current expected release date is the end of March, though if we're lucky and it goes through earlier we could see it next week.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I understood the google translate speak correctly, the creator already submitted it to the site and is now waiting for approval. The current expected release date is the end of March, though if we're lucky and it goes through earlier we could see it next week.
From what google translate
I think that is about right

Too bad it only works for 64 bit version
Damn..... Mine is 32bit

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

Wow it's out already.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

let the war of patience for a link BEGIN!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course, it's not even up on endlsite yet! 28 downloads on JPdlsite so far.

But I see trial version up. I download that now. Because I'm impatient.

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Graphics are even more beautiful than the previous game.
Gallery is unlocked automatically in the demo.
Trial ends when you go to the boss, so you could say the demo serves a prologue before playing the full game.

Least we don't have that white censoring tho, so we could possibly see an uncensor patch ^_^.

The trial has 4 enemies in the gallery with 2 sets of animation each, 1 mc H'ed and the 2nd animation serves as final H you could say upon defeat.

You also have another enemy in the game which isn't included in the gallery for some reason who I'll assume has a finishing animation, it does have a H attack which only works when you're stunned.

Another nice thing is the character will either collapse or fall down after the final animation per mob.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, Read the readme in the trial.

There's English, chinese, and japanese copies of it.

There is more than 40 outfits, and different hairstyles.

Uh how do I even break free of hentai from elite monster? Been shaking the mouse but it does nothing.

Last edited:

asuratoas

Reputation score

www . dlsite . com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ173746.html

link to the game's dlsite page
not enough posts yet to make it clickable, sorry

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Push Esc.
Oh thank you.

Anyone figure out how to save in the game? Or is it not available in trial mode?

I fought for awhile and fought like five different types of elite monsters and decided to call it quits there so I won't spoil all of the prologue for me when it comes on endlsite. :D

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

www . dlsite . com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ173746.html

link to the game's dlsite page
not enough posts yet to make it clickable, sorry
Let me fix that!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I put in a letter into their opinion box stating that I can't wait to buy the game and would like it if they could make it available on EnDlsite as soon as possible. lol.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a way to change the title on this thread? Now that the game is out, it seems kinda odd to have the thread tagged incomplete and "Red Dragonfly's new game".

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to change the title on this thread? Now that the game is out, it seems kinda odd to have the thread tagged incomplete and "Red Dragonfly's new game".
Unfortunately, no. I thought of the exact same thing when I saw that the game is out but sadly, the 'Edit' button does not let you mess around with the title. Unless we can get a mod to change the title into 'Sangoku Sword Hime', I think the only other way is to make another thread.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unfortunately, no. I thought of the exact same thing when I saw that the game is out but sadly, the 'Edit' button does not let you mess around with the title. Unless we can get a mod to change the title into 'Sangoku Sword Hime', I think the only other way is to make another thread.
You can edit the title of a post by clicking on the Go Advanced button next to Save.

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can edit the title of a post by clicking on the Go Advanced button next to Save.
Thank you. Topic title changed and added the DLsite link in the initial post.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

Some thoughts based on demo:

1. Awesome attack animations and overall graphics. Official English support so no more menu guessing and I can actually follow the plot. As expected, the h-content is very good. Looks like they also fixed the animation glitches from the previous game.

2. Power scaling is extremely wonky, seemingly even more unbalanced than the previous game. You start off fighting into a mob where you get countered if you attempt more than 2 slashes. Against the lighter monsters (ex. archers), the knockback is so high the 3rd hit hit won't combo with the first two anyways. Since you only do 5 damage vs their 140~200 hp, it takes a long time to get your first kill.

Then maybe after your first or second mob clear, you get your first weapon...which triples your starting damage because of the new weapon system. Then you get your first 100 gold and purchase the combo upgrade and clearing mobs becomes significantly quicker. Pick up the remaining 2 weapons in the demo and now you 2-shot most enemies. You quickly farm enough gold to max out the combo upgrade and now mobs can't even get a hit in before dying. Mobs in later areas would need exponential boosts in hp to stay alive past the first combo.

Since I don't have the full game, I don't know if this is only the case in the demo. Perhaps the developer intentionally sped things up so people could check out some content past early game without excessive grinding.

3. I like how some of the buildings can be destroyed by just a girl and her swords. Though I wish the enemies would take damage from a building falling on top of them. I mentioned how the environment is beautifully designed. However, the space seems to be a waste. You don't get much combat advantage from luring them to the buildings. Since there aren't any hidden treasures, not much incentive to stray away from the main path unless you just want to check out the scenery.

4. Gallery mode is an awesome addition, a lot better implementation than the previous game. Once again, I don't know if it is different in the full version, but the scene navigation could use some adjustments. Not too hard to scroll through the 4 enemies but if there's going to be 50 enemies with 5 options each, it's going to be fairly troublesome to navigate through scenes.

What I would change is make it so that the scene selection has 2 rows rather than scrolling through 1. Instead of picking specific scenes, you select an enemy and a menu for position and speed shows up like it does during regular gameplay. To compensate for extra clutter on the screen, make an option to hide the menu.

Also, I don't think I'm alone in thinking that the field needs some trimming in the middle.

This is based off my ~20 minute run of the demo so feel free to correct me on something I missed or how the full version differs if you have it. Hopefully the developed releases a future update addressing the problems in gallery mode.

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega(dot)nz/#!QUY13bqK!KCO_7oBB2elMxscFhXcbkZJgdmVXppVR9uFqBFFVId8

I post this, in hopes someone will upload to nyaa, or something so this is not the only link people are getting to. :D Enjoy.

(link broken becasue not enough posts)

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, be on the look out for secret enemies, i believe there is one in each level.

The first one is closer than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.