What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

Oh.... Tab brings up a map. Use it wisely... instead of wondering around in circles for an hour.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sengoku Sword Hime and its based of the Three Kingdoms. righto. it seems to have the entire gallery unlocked from the start except the story scenes.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So using M is a map
But I don't see a dot/circle or whatever thing to show where am I....
Seriously dun even know what to do

==EDITED==

OK , so it better to press tab instead M

Last edited:

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

M brings up your location, as you proceed in the game you can go to more locations. Tab brings up the map. Use tab and to proceed you need to go to the red circle. Yellow circles are mobs of enemies and the blue are people who tell you where to go and where to find items.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it me or animations look odd (talking about the screenshots, haven't tried out the demo yet)? I mean, they look a lot like Princess Miserable... Now, I know the guy that did that game also worked on this, but I wanted something similar to Slash Princess Sakura instead. Texture seemed a little more "mature" than this one... But again, haven't tried out yet.

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No need for nude mod. There is a nude skin in game. its bottom row, first column.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okkaayyy, I just beat two bosses, And both of them didn't have cumming animation as well as several enemies so far. :( Not too happy about that at all. While I can understand some enemies like krabby but not other ones.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need help: the game kept crashing (4 in a row) when I'm trying to start a new game. Changing the size and/or resolution is not doing anything. Running on a 32.bit laptop

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need help: the game kept crashing (4 in a row) when I'm trying to start a new game. Changing the size and/or resolution is not doing anything. Running on a 32.bit laptop
Developer's note mentions it only works on 64 bit OS

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reporting a bug, so you guys know.

If you beat a level (and unlock the next map entry) but forget to save, and the game crashes, that next level you unlocked won't be available anymore. AND the boss that you had to fight in the previous level won't be there either. Tried restarting the game and even wiping the saves, nothing works so far.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

64 bit? Well that's ashame and I own a Toshiba laptop. Unless the dev is working on a 32 bit version, I guess I cannot play this game

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gentlemen, here is the uncensor. Someone can do the nude mod if they feel like it, this should get rid of all the pixelation.

was about to ask whether ne de censorship are ^^

Many Thanks^^

If you beat a level (and unlock the next map entry) but forget to save, and the game crashes, that next level you unlocked won't be available anymore. AND the boss that you had to fight in the previous level won't be there either. Tried restarting the game and even wiping the saves, nothing works so far.

Yes when have lasted well what but it went with me ^^

With me also not run smoothly because because of defective video card does not have it and must wait XD

My onboard card in the PC is not the hammer.

Got no feedback indication've Bissel waited we went and I Game on ner external XD

And to Not Screw the graphic bit down could it with you maybe also fix ^^

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So am I just bad or am I doing something wrong? lol I one hit everything on the first level with well over 1k damage and bumped my health above 8k and I still do approximately 0 damage to the boss and he one hits me.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yikes that's pretty major bug.

So am I just bad or am I doing something wrong? lol I one hit everything on the first level with well over 1k damage and bumped my health above 8k and I still do approximately 0 damage to the boss and he one hits me.
That's because you're meant to lose. Just submit to awaiting grim reaper already. :3

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah. Yeah i had a single corrupted file when I extracted it and brushed it off. the game crashes when I watch the losing scene. Go figure. Thank you lmao.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright I'm on the last stage, now I just need to grind the weapons so I can kill the normal enemies easily, and only one outfit left to get. Been playing on and off all day. Was pretty good except for several of my favorite positions not having cum animation. Made me sad.

So like what's the secret monsters on every level anyways? I couldn't find the one in prologue that got mentioned in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.