What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

Thing is i have almost all the outfits when you check in inventory....so i dunno whats going on

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thing is i have almost all the outfits when you check in inventory....so i dunno whats going on
probably you are not noticing the differences, there are not that many outfitts, most are just damaged version of others or with different stockings or just recolors

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No its either wearing a schoolgirl outfit or outfit number 3 first line...nothing else

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No its either wearing a schoolgirl outfit or outfit number 3 first line...nothing else
number 3 first line is actualy the only 1 i'm missing, do you remember where did you drop it by any chance?

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

black tortoise bay

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nvm actualy dropped it now...all costume get!

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Bullet Time power seems pretty OP. It just instantly wipes out anything near you...

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is any secret enemies in the game world that don't appear in the gallery?

On a side note, pros and cons time!

-Pros-

Map looks fantastic
Game is very straightforward
Most sex animations are decent
The uncensor + the nude skin made everything look nice

-Cons-

WAY too grindy.
50% of the monsters used their tails for sex, which is just weird to me.
Maps were unnecessarily too big, when the same monsters spawn at every spawn point anyway.
Mostly useless stats (except HP and regen)

All in all, the game was good and mostly fun, but I found myself skipping a majority of the content because you can grind at one spawn point and then clear the entire level, since chests are essentially useless.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is any secret enemies in the game world that don't appear in the gallery?

On a side note, pros and cons time!

-Pros-

Map looks fantastic
Game is very straightforward
Most sex animations are decent
The uncensor + the nude skin made everything look nice

-Cons-

WAY too grindy.
50% of the monsters used their tails for sex, which is just weird to me.
Maps were unnecessarily too big, when the same monsters spawn at every spawn point anyway.
Mostly useless stats (except HP and regen)

All in all, the game was good and mostly fun, but I found myself skipping a majority of the content because you can grind at one spawn point and then clear the entire level, since chests are essentially useless.

i have to add in the cons that at least for me it is more painfull to spam to upgrade your stats than the actual grind

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Overall very disappointed with this as a sequel. The first was much more enjoyable to play and much more erotic/exciting. Which is weird because there has been obvious upgrades. I guess all the changes they made were for the worse. I did enjoy some of the new outfits though.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you open treasure chests? I found like 2 of them. One hidden underwater and another on an island. They're sparkling but I can't open them.

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To open chests just hit them.
A lot.

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How much is a lot? I swear I've been hitting this same chest over 200 times by now.
I've never had a problem with them but I'm sure the more ornate chests (Black, Gold, Silver) require a shit ton of hits. Also make sure you are hitting them with your best weapons and spam your E spell (the one that raises your attack speed).

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How much is a lot? I swear I've been hitting this same chest over 200 times by now.
Uhhh? I hit them like 3 times and they break open.

Reputation score

I spent a lot of time wailing on a fair number of chests, and I have never seen one open.

Also make sure you are hitting them with your best weapons and spam your E spell (the one that raises your attack speed)
Which weapon you have equipped is entirely aesthetic, it doesn't have any impact on gameplay at all.

I've also never had the E skill actually activate for me, but I never really need it so I don't particularly miss it. 50% lifesteal with 10 second duration 10 second cooldown was more than enough for me.

...that being said, I haven't bothered to finish the game yet, so maybe I shouldn't talk down on the skills I haven't used yet....

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Trash mobs in final level will kill you in one hit unless you have 100K+ health.
Lifesteal doesn't help there lol

Bosses still one-hit-KO you - I was just tired of spamming stat upgrades. Max Bullet time and Dash kill everything anyways... and maybe crit stats..

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhhh? I hit them like 3 times and they break open.
I can attest to this. I started a new file and I broke open the chests in 3 or 4 hits.

I spent a lot of time wailing on a fair number of chests, and I have never seen one open.

Which weapon you have equipped is entirely aesthetic, it doesn't have any impact on gameplay at all.

I've also never had the E skill actually activate for me, but I never really need it so I don't particularly miss it. 50% lifesteal with 10 second duration 10 second cooldown was more than enough for me.

-[SNIP]-
I don't know what to say about the chests then. They should break after 3 or 4 hits.

The weapons DO have base damage, its noticeable at the lower levels/weaker mobs but you want the stronger weapons for the higher crits.

The E skills is actually fairly broken(in a good way) when you pump the gold to duration/CD/attack speed. It gets so fast that she doesn't even do her attack animation (but the attacks still register though). This also makes longer combos sort of worthless because this also speeds up the downtime in between combos. And if you have 0 CD on it you can spam cast it to have the effects stack to a point her attack speed is permanently locked in "Ludicrous Speed."

Also life steal is fairly decent but like some one else said later mobs will one shot you regardless so take it with a grain of salt.

The bullet time spell like other have said is stupid good, not as good as the perma E spell glitch IMO, its literally free attacks just by touching enemies in front of you (the direction the heroine faces).

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think I read through most of this thread but didn't see anyone else mention this problem I'm having.

When I start the game it doesn't crash. Its just a black screen. Then after I click a book appears and a page turns...and then nothing. The book with the turned page stays paused there indefinitely. It doesn't crash (and even lets me alternate between windowed and full screen), but it doesn't let me do anything else, either. I am using Windows 7 with 64-bit OS. Any ideas?

EDIT: Hmmm...looks like I just needed to re-extract the zip file. For some bizarre reason it took like 20 minutes, but the game seems to run fine now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.