What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

64 bit? Well that's ashame and I own a Toshiba laptop. Unless the dev is working on a 32 bit version, I guess I cannot play this game

Just try it on My Toshiba Laptop
It is also work
Despite mine is 32bit

Both CPU and Toshiba 32bit work fine for Me

i actualy cleared all pretty easily by maxing the dash to zero cooldown + lifesteal at zero cooldown

makes you pretty much invulnerable and also help to fast travel

is there any mod for this game?

Last edited:

動作環境はWindows7 32bitでしたらコスチュームは異常が発生しかねます。64bit OSを勧めです。

=

If the OS is Win7 32 bit, it's possible for bugs relating to costumes to occur. 64-bit OS recommended.

For those who don't understand what the above means, you CAN play with a 32-bit OS but you have no reason to complain if the game has bugs which other players with a 64-bit OS don't encounter.

Just try it on My Toshiba Laptop
It is also work
Despite mine is 32bit

Both CPU and Toshiba 32bit work fine for Me

Well I wish I could, but it's okay. I'll find some other games to play

動作環境はWindows7 32bitでしたらコスチュームは異常が発生しかねます。64bit OSを勧めです。

=

If the OS is Win7 32 bit, it's possible for bugs relating to costumes to occur. 64-bit OS recommended.

For those who don't understand what the above means, you CAN play with a 32-bit OS but you have no reason to complain if the game has bugs which other players with a 64-bit OS don't encounter.

What kind of bug?
Played it , it run smooth

Well I wish I could, but it's okay. I'll find some other games to play

Anyway , My Toshiba is old one
Only 2GB Ram and I3
Have You set it on Japanese Regional instead?
If yes , okay....
Too bad , but can do nothing about it

---------------------------------------------------

I kinda hate to grind at this
Only make 300K HP and always ded with enemies on last snow field
But those attack even with 2 second cooldown and 2000% Crit is good enough to clear the game
Although I got the MC ded 5 time to beat the last Boss

What kind of bug?
Played it , it run smooth

Anyway , My Toshiba is old one
Only 2GB Ram and I3
Have You set it on Japanese Regional instead?
If yes , okay....
Too bad , but can do nothing about it

---------------------------------------------------

I kinda hate to grind at this
Only make 300K HP and always ded with enemies on last snow field
But those attack even with 2 second cooldown and 2000% Crit is good enough to clear the game
Although I got the MC ded 5 time to beat the last Boss

I do have it set to Japanese Regional but still experience the problem. I'll just archive the game and wait either til I get a desktop (will take more than a year) or wait for an update from the Dev if he decides to work on the 32-bit version

I do have it set to Japanese Regional but still experience the problem. I'll just archive the game and wait either til I get a desktop (will take more than a year) or wait for an update from the Dev if he decides to work on the 32-bit version

Okay.....

Well seems the dev will not make 32bit version
As it already stated on site that this is their last H game(?)
But who know , maybe they will make it if the sales is great

Is there any point in waiting for a translation for this game? I kind of hated not knowing what was being said in the first, but I'm guessing translating this would be a pain and potentially not worth it for people...put it this way, I'd wait for a translation if I knew one was coming, but my guess is nobody is interested.

Is there any point in waiting for a translation for this game? I kind of hated not knowing what was being said in the first, but I'm guessing translating this would be a pain and potentially not worth it for people...put it this way, I'd wait for a translation if I knew one was coming, but my guess is nobody is interested.

The game already has an English Translation built in. Choose it from the language option in the menu.

Note that it;s only for text, and some of the translation is a bit odd, but it's serviceable.

Anyone figured out how to put on rabbit / playboy ears from costumes? I've seen some pictures on the dlsite but can't figure out how to equip them

Anyone figured out how to put on rabbit / playboy ears from costumes? I've seen some pictures on the dlsite but can't figure out how to equip them

Press 0 (zero).

If you read the readme that comes with the game, it explains the controls - you can cycle through face shape, hairstyle and head accessories.

The game already has an English Translation built in. Choose it from the language option in the menu.

Note that it;s only for text, and some of the translation is a bit odd, but it's serviceable.

WELL THEN.

Thanks for the info

This game is stunningly made, nothing in the modernized world (atm) will be able to compare to anything of this scale, this is a fantastic idea, Open world, H-scenes and monsters and the combat.

it's got all the recipes for a good game especially that Open World element.

I must say that given the look of females in many MMO, this game has what they do miss: some H element.

Too bad its prequel was more enjoyable and that the groups is going to disband after this, given there is so much potential still to be developed fully :(

I can attest to this. I started a new file and I broke open the chests in 3 or 4 hits.

The weapons DO have base damage, its noticeable at the lower levels/weaker mobs but you want the stronger weapons for the higher crits.

A bit late, but if you read the readme, you will see that the weapon you have equipped is entirely aesthetic.

Picking up a weapon increases your attack power, even if you already have that weapon. Equipping it doesn't do anything other than change how your weapons look. As also evidenced by the fact you can equip one weapon in both hands even if you've only found one copy of it.

So while yes, you want stronger weapons, you will get those just from playing normally. You don't have to worry about equipping anything in this game, other than equipping a costume you like.

Press Tab to open local map. Head for blue circles = NPCS that will speak to you. Makes bosses show up if you reach proper point.

Cleared the "tutorial" stage where you're supposed to lose but moving on to the village I talked to every npc with a blue mark and went more or less everywhere on the map but nothing really... happened... am I missing something?

Cleared the "tutorial" stage where you're supposed to lose but moving on to the village I talked to every npc with a blue mark and went more or less everywhere on the map but nothing really... happened... am I missing something?

Red ! should be the boss where you need to fight.

Wasn't a red ! on my map is the issue, and apparently it's a bug, that was fixed in the new version 1.1 from what I can tell, don't suppose anyone has it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back