What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

Wasn't a red ! on my map is the issue, and apparently it's a bug, that was fixed in the new version 1.1 from what I can tell, don't suppose anyone has it...?

I had that issue, basically the ONLY way I found to fix it is to clear your save files from the registry, then delete the game and unzip it again, essentially starting from scratch. It's a pain, but I had to do it and it worked nicely.

Looks like the game got an update on March 24 with additional contents according to the dlsite page. Anyone know if it's any h-content update or just adding some features?

Anyone can tell me that soundtrack from the trailer? Probably no, at least i asked. D:

Anyone can tell me that soundtrack from the trailer? Probably no, at least i asked. D:

It will be faster if You ask this on redtombo blog instead.....

This game is doing something weird.
In task manager, under background processes, the game is always running under the name "Sangoku". It uses no disk, no network, but 0.1 mb in Memory.
This wouldn't weird me out if it weren't for the fact that it does this every time I start my PC, and I can't end the task.

Anyone know what it's doing, if anything?

Edit: Oh, I tried deleting the folder containing the game just to see if that would trigger the "running in a different process" error, but apparently whatever it's running is either not in that folder or deleting the folder doesn't effect it.

I had that issue, basically the ONLY way I found to fix it is to clear your save files from the registry, then delete the game and unzip it again, essentially starting from scratch. It's a pain, but I had to do it and it worked nicely.

That does sound like a lot of hassle, guess no one has the new version, doubt there's much new stuff in there if anything at all since it pretty much describes the changes on the blog as fixes for a lot of the big bugs that people were having... guess I'll have to go try and figure out how to delete the save file...

That does sound like a lot of hassle, guess no one has the new version, doubt there's much new stuff in there if anything at all since it pretty much describes the changes on the blog as fixes for a lot of the big bugs that people were having... guess I'll have to go try and figure out how to delete the save file...

My money is on people being sad that previous version was better in terms of lewd content.

I don't know which registry is the save, but the folder in regedit is
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/red tombo/sangoku

I don't know which registry is the save, but the folder in regedit is
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/red tombo/sangoku

Thanks that actually helped a lot, I don't tend to mess with my registry super often so I at least knew where I was going... and yeah I think I'd rather remember this studio for their first game more then this one overall, but I can't help myself, still wanna play the game through for myself.

i just played it Through without real problems D:
...well one problem i think these Chests are just Decoration cuz i can't open them :/
Even now in new Game + i can't open them would be nice if someone can investigate that issue further :c maybe i have to equip some Special Sword + Costume combination to open them?

i just played it Through without real problems D:
...well one problem i think these Chests are just Decoration cuz i can't open them :/
Even now in new Game + i can't open them would be nice if someone can investigate that issue further :c maybe i have to equip some Special Sword + Costume combination to open them?

You just have to break them open, not entirely positive if its true... but try hitting them from the side where the keyhole is.
Also saving on chest spawn point and re-loading spawns a new chest, can farm whatever real fast and easy that way.

This game is doing something weird.
In task manager, under background processes, the game is always running under the name "Sangoku". It uses no disk, no network, but 0.1 mb in Memory.
This wouldn't weird me out if it weren't for the fact that it does this every time I start my PC, and I can't end the task.

Anyone know what it's doing, if anything?

Edit: Oh, I tried deleting the folder containing the game just to see if that would trigger the "running in a different process" error, but apparently whatever it's running is either not in that folder or deleting the folder doesn't effect it.

Sounds like a virus.
If you don't have a anti-virus software, do the following in task manager:
1. right-click the process and select open file location
2. remember the file location, copy it and save it in notepad or write it down or sth
3. end the process and quickly delete the virus
4. if it doesn't work then reboot, go to safe mode and delete it

if it still pop out then it probably has a script that automatically copies itself and execute on start up, search your registry files and start up menu for similar stuff and delete them

Sounds like a virus.
If you don't have a anti-virus software, do the following in task manager:
1. right-click the process and select open file location
2. remember the file location, copy it and save it in notepad or write it down or sth
3. end the process and quickly delete the virus
4. if it doesn't work then reboot, go to safe mode and delete it

if it still pop out then it probably has a script that automatically copies itself and execute on start up, search your registry files and start up menu for similar stuff and delete them

Yeah, seems like Malwarebytes removed it after I performed a scan, I booted in safe mode after the scan just to be safe.

You just have to break them open, not entirely positive if its true... but try hitting them from the side where the keyhole is.
Also saving on chest spawn point and re-loading spawns a new chest, can farm whatever real fast and easy that way.

Chests are "opened" by breaking them regardless of side, AKA hitting them until they break. The treasures range from weapons to clothing. But imo, it's not worth finding them, you can just wait in an area where mobs spawn and farm them for items since the treasure items are no different than drops.

Also, 50% of the breakable structures in all areas except the snow and desert drop weps, clothes, and coins. Especially the island one, every house near the spawn boat drops something.

Definitely a button mash game if I may say so.

Someone asked about the updates. I just got machine translations so don't expect 100% accuracy. Anyway, some menu functions, controls for the game portion including force spawn of specific types of elite monsters, and different hair colors for the girl.

And also the cum animation were not supposed to loop.

Gonna post something for people struggling with last stage.

-Minimum of 30k hp to ensure you don't get oneshot by common monsters.
-300% Crit damage.
-100% Crit chance.
-10k attack power.

If you guys don't have that much, just grind in the desert until you have enough. After you attain that much.

Murder every group in the last stage by taking the long way around.

I had 700% Crit damage + 12k attack power, (I entered in 11485 atk) by teh time I fought the last boss. By slashing at empty air to get combo set up for the fire phoenix circular attack of death you will clear powerful mobs there very rapidly.

Coin payout is pretty good in final stage which is reason why I went from 300% to 700% crit damage real quick. Probably was normal or dumb luck, not sure because I only did one run. I entered the final stage with only 25% crit chance + 100% crit damage and uh 15k hp. I was like uhh I'm so underleveled and went back. :p

oh.. I also have every single costume unlocked by now. Final stage had the final underwear I was missing which I found after killing the first group of mobs.

100% crit chance is definitely a must, if I had enough hp to survive it's what I was putting my money into

I upped my attack speed buff too fast to the point where mashing the attack button would only get her to flick her wrist at the enemy so her shield skill did all the work for me, it was pretty ridiculous.

I'm still missing one costume and it's like in the middle of the list, not exactly sure where I should look for it, though it could have been in one of the chests that I skipped in the mountains/desert stage since they were WAY too big

It would be nice if you could just select the costume in the menu, sometimes I accidentally change it while playing and had to loop all the way around to get the one I wanted again.

Anyways, I preferred the monster animations over the humanoid ones. I noticed some recycled ones from that diablo-style hack n slash (same with the guy with the headband and the giant sword who was just lifted from there entirely). The alien lobster thing and thing with the super long tongue had the best animations imo.

It was rather enjoyable, bit of a slow start though. I wish the Shimakaze outfit was there like in the other sword-hime game.

It seems that the decensor mod has vanished from mega. Any chance of a reup? I don't think I saw a more recent upload in the thread...

for some reason the game is behaving strangely for me. Right off the bat she's got no weapon, I see a weapon on the ground I pick it up and nothing happens. My attacks happen while without a weapon, look like she's swinging a sword but no sword.

Also she's very weak I need to hit a monster like 10 times before it will actually die, and that's for the weak monsters, the elite monsters will just never die.

Also my 1 and 2 buttons don't do anything but in the readme it says they should be a skill?

Thanks.

It seems that the decensor mod has vanished from mega. Any chance of a reup? I don't think I saw a more recent upload in the thread...

Sure thing. All credit goes to Chucknoris35 for uploading it in the first place.

The file goes to ..\Sangoku_Data\ - If placed correctly you should be asked to overwrite. If not, you did something wrong.

Oh looks like I can't post URLs as I've not collected 15 posts in all those years. Heh. Well, here's the MEGA decryption key:

#!oREzzK5C!x3vj-OIAAx0z9Ng8hBlkI_B3po1WnBnpk8FX6S7nUvY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back