What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

Yes, it is. You need to drop them from random mobs.
Keep an eye on glowing light loot(s) with ' ! ' symbol or something, I didn't remember.

Thank you!

this game... "has science gone too far?" :D

The Decensor is down again... Re upload plz?

fun to play for a short while till you reach 100% crit and 0 Cooldowns on F Skill after that well you just simply hit and run with F if you want to progress
Likee this: F > in F > out you deal tonns of dmg if you stack up Crit dmg afterwards and they will never hit you cuz you aren't in they're hitbox anymore and i still can't open boxxes ._.

So the game apparently received a new update as of 5/18, as mentioned in their website:

※1.5.0 bug fix:
ギャラリーモードのバグを修正しました。(絶頂モーションのバグ、武器が消せないバグなど…)
新しいマップ「秘境」と28匹のエリートモンスターと61種類のHモーションを追加しました

Which Google translates to:

Fix the gallery mode bug. (Cum motion of bugs, such as weapons indelible bug ...)
Added new map "unexplored" and of 28 animals elite monsters and 61 types of H motion

Last edited:

Fix the gallery mode bug. (Cum motion of bugs, such as weapons indelible bug ...)
Added new map "unexplored" and of 28 animals elite monsters and 61 types of H motion

Bumping for interest? :<

Bumping for interest? :<

Not much hope for an updated version download to come out. Most download sites just upload the first version of the game and ditch it. I can't even find download links for the 1.3 version. The game also received very bad reviews so not many people would keep up with the updates.

Your best hope is to wait a few months and maybe someone who bought the game here will link it or somebody uploads to nyaa. Else, you have to buy it yourself.

It looks like spaceballs14 posted a download link for the first version but I'm not sure whether he bought it or just shared it from somewhere.

Shame. I am still fond of the game despite its flaws.

It has only been a couple of days after the update so I believe that something might pop up sooner or later. I just thought of bringing this up back on the front page to raise awareness and interest for the game again.

I might want to buy this game now.. too busy atm anyways!

So is it a sure thing that he added new enemies and map with new H because I may just buy it if thats the case.

Well, the info is advertised on their site, DLsite and even DMM so I don't think that they're lying. That said, there are no media showcasing the new content around the web so it's still a gamble.

I'm seeing the last modified date on ENG DLsite showing the 19th of may..hm. I'm guilty of downloading the game elsewhere but if there is new enemies I might need to grab it (and upload it).

Fuck it, I'll have the mega for you guys in a few.

I don't know now, the update info on the eng site says it was just a bug fix...Bleh

So I downloaded the new version, it DOES have a bunch of new animations (which I haven't played yet but I checked through the gallery to see if anything else was added). So I uncensored everything and am now waiting for the upload to mega to finish, will have you guys some links in a few minutes <3

New version:

Uncensor:

Last edited:

Can confirm that there is new animations but they are actually just all the creatures and animations from the first Red Dragonfly game with the other dual weilding sword girl.

You are a true friend... thank you.

Thanks for the link.

Most of the new animations are recycled from the older game, which I don't really mind since some of those are really good. Shame that the dev didn't try their hand on 3P animations; figured that the game could really use some of those.

There's also different hair colors to cycle through now, btw.

edit: I checked fast in the gallery. Minotaurs and others that didn't have cumming finish will continue to not have it in the update.

There's like 3 new monsters? And the rest is from the previous game. Which I don't mind. But I am sad about the lack of finishers for certain elite enemies like minotaurs etc.

Last edited:

Someone have 1.7.0?

plz upload or link:p

I ended up not buying this because of how flawed it was when it first came out. Its a shame cause graphically it looks amazing. The game was also too power hungry for my i7 mobile laptop.

I just have to ask a few questions.

1 - Did they fix the audio (voice is low, music/sound is too high)?

2 - Did they change the game balance? Starting out is awful

3 - Do they still just throw u into the game with no explanation at all?

4 - Is the fps more stable? are you getting more frames?

Depending on what I hear, I may buy it but I doubt it.

I ended up not buying this because of how flawed it was when it first came out. Its a shame cause graphically it looks amazing. The game was also too power hungry for my i7 mobile laptop.

i7 should be good
Mine is i5 Toshiba , and it run... well atleast I can clear the game just fine >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back