What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

for some reason the game is behaving strangely for me. Right off the bat she's got no weapon, I see a weapon on the ground I pick it up and nothing happens. My attacks happen while without a weapon, look like she's swinging a sword but no sword.

Also she's very weak I need to hit a monster like 10 times before it will actually die, and that's for the weak monsters, the elite monsters will just never die.

Also my 1 and 2 buttons don't do anything but in the readme it says they should be a skill?

Thanks.
Press B and open the menu to equip your weapon as well as binding your skill hotkeys.

Also it is normal to be very weak early

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A big thanks to both of the posters above this.

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They released a new version. Here's what Google Translate made out of it.

※ 1.2.0 bug fix:
Choices that do not equipped with a weapon has been added to the menu
Release of the immobilization and immobilization of expression 7 key
Added 4 kinds of hair color
Elite monster summoning mode R key + monster number + the left side of the ENTER key
Cum motion was not to loop
Monster gallery mode turns off in six key
Turning free to run in the MAP undisturbed has added a mode that can erase all the monsters on the system configuration

Kinda hoping that they'll update the game one day to have all animations have a finisher.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So... is the uncensor thingie supposed to give the monsters different colored paper tubes for penises? Also, the nude costume seems to include panties, which isn't as nude as I had hoped it would be. Am I missing something?

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I havent seen someone mentioning this in a few pages, but is there a fix for the camera angle fucking up? as far as I can tell it seems to be a result of key binds misreading a joystick when there is not one present, but my attempts to unbind said keys have been fruitless. anyone have more luck?

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So... is the uncensor thingie supposed to give the monsters different colored paper tubes for penises? Also, the nude costume seems to include panties, which isn't as nude as I had hoped it would be. Am I missing something?
The weird penis design is all the developers doing, the uncensor I did was just to remove the blur, it didn't change anything else.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The weird penis design is all the developers doing, the uncensor I did was just to remove the blur, it didn't change anything else.
Ah, okay, that makes sense. Stupid tube dicks. And I found the nude suit. I thought people said that it was supposed to be in the bottom right, not the bottom left. I derped.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cum finishers no loop? Ain't getting the update.

Just waiting for all animations to have finishers at least before I grab the update. Staying at 1.00 otherwise.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game look beautiful but ...
Need a better gameplay
1- I never know what I need do
2- Sex Scene dont have effect in the character, need a corruption or any count =/
3- Where is the chest and treasure that sometimes speak villagers
4- I need griding ... I need do someone greater with repeat gear, maybe a automatic power up in base item
5- 50 clothes ... half are destroy cloths

Edit: Need Gamepad xbox support, I dont like play with keyboard a simple game, only shooters and SC
While I agree with most of the points echoed in the thread, I disagree with some. For one, I find it a long awaited victory that the H in the game has little to no consequences.
I am tried of knowing that in order to see the H in some games, that I have to battle through several other enemies to maybe see it and even then, if successful, it is a game over, so to advance, you would have to go back through it again.
Or having H drain Health or hiding off certain parts of the game because of a Lust or Lewd meter being too high or too low. And viewing the H in a recollection room or a gallery never feels the same. I guess it is kinda because she (main character) is controlling the encounter which isn't matching the actually H itself, maybe.

Sure, the clothes are mostly the same but different states of wear and tear but it is over a solid ten costumes, which is more than most H-games.

I agree the grinding, villagers, misdirections, overly large and mostly featureless maps are bad, but it is a good game, better than most and I would take another one of these over 3 random GOR HRPGs most days.
And Controller support would be nice.

PS, Can anyone find the 1.20 version? If I could buy the game, i would share it myself, but I can't get Paypal to work with DLSite JP.

Also, what was the prequel to this game? Someone mentioned it but never gave the name.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only problem I have with this game is the Derpy Camera.
I have full controller support, but wheny ou have to stop to position the camera at an angle where you can see the next mob heading straight at you, they will invariably get a free hit. Or two. Or three.
Couple that with the fact that R2/RT spins it aroundcounter-clockwise and L2/LT does the same in the other direction and you have a mess of an otherwise fun game.
Unless I've missed the "Snap To Back" button for the camera, it's a big detriment. I can't count the amount of times I've screamed "FUCKING LANDSCAPE!" at this game.

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, what was the prequel to this game? Someone mentioned it but never gave the name.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only problem I have with this game is the Derpy Camera.
I have full controller support, but wheny ou have to stop to position the camera at an angle where you can see the next mob heading straight at you, they will invariably get a free hit. Or two. Or three.
Couple that with the fact that R2/RT spins it aroundcounter-clockwise and L2/LT does the same in the other direction and you have a mess of an otherwise fun game.
Unless I've missed the "Snap To Back" button for the camera, it's a big detriment. I can't count the amount of times I've screamed "FUCKING LANDSCAPE!" at this game.
Huh? Hold the Right button on mouse as you turn the camera around. I haven't had any issues with camera whatsoever. OH wait you said controller. I used the mouse for this game not controller. Well that could be why, I have no idea what it's like with the controller.

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh? Hold the Right button on mouse as you turn the camera around. I haven't had any issues with camera whatsoever. OH wait you said controller. I used the mouse for this game not controller. Well that could be why, I have no idea what it's like with the controller.
its come up a few times. I mentioned it a while back. the game auto attempts to use a controller on certain machines. Dunno why. if you cant manually auto correct it the camera loses its mind.

NeerHeer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure thing. All credit goes to Chucknoris35 for uploading it in the first place.

The file goes to ..\Sangoku_Data\ - If placed correctly you should be asked to overwrite. If not, you did something wrong.

Oh looks like I can't post URLs as I've not collected 15 posts in all those years. Heh. Well, here's the MEGA decryption key:

#!oREzzK5C!x3vj-OIAAx0z9Ng8hBlkI_B3po1WnBnpk8FX6S7nUvY
Much appreciated!

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a full-naked costume? :confused:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, it is. You need to drop them from random mobs.
Keep an eye on glowing light loot(s) with ' ! ' symbol or something, I didn't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.