What's new

Love Room 201

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game from Bronze 5 Box. It is typical escape game, you solve puzzles to escape the room or get to H content in this case. As i found people who have problems with beating the game i have written walkthrough. Some of puzzles are generated randomly so everybody will have different combination. Here is the link to the game.

Walkthrough:
First look at the bed. and look closely at left nightstand. On top of it is nights reccomended course. Remember it for later. inside the drawer you will find note. Flip it. There are four symbols of anal toys. Remember how they are positioned.
At the bottom of the room yoou will find closet. look at it. There is a row of familiar buttplugs. Remember that too.
Now you can look at the right nightstand. There are four buttons same as on the note you saw earlier. Buttplugs are your password.
Inside nightstand you'll find dvd case. Look at it closly. Click onleft side of case to open it. Take the dvd and put it in the dvd player.
Short film is combination for another puzzle. in the closed with buttplugs was locked box with silicon boobs. it should be open now. slap them accordingly to video to get the silver key.
Left to the tv is cabinet. Open it with the key and take the heater. look at it until girl takes her clothes off. Hang the clothes on hanger next to the bed. Now you can look at buttplug closet again and take key to bathroom from another box.
Go to the bathroom. to open the left drawer you need password. it is written in a notebook on the right to the TV. Take the sex toy.
Look at the sink in bathroom. On the right down corner you'll find a switch. Press it and go back to the bedroom. There is small table with tablet. It has minigame with 8 rounds. if you win round you get to see color of the girls panties. remember wich color correspond to wich round number. On the bottom of buttplug cabinet you'll find box with 8 triangles. Enter your password and get the glass.
In bathroom you can find dressup minigame on shelf. Look at the patterns. They are same patterns as design panels above bed. Under TV you can see 3 drawers open one of them. Now one of design panels should blink. If I remember correctly left drawer=panties middle=bra right=bandana. Inside box with dressup game you'll find bolt cutter. Now you can open next area.
First take pink chair and shampoo. Look at the shampoo and dissasemble it to get golden stick.
Now look at the mirror. You should see grid 5x5 in reflection. Look at the wall and click on tiles that would be inside grid. It should show few rectangles. remember where they are. Go back to room with dress up puzzle. look at the right drawer and enter your rectangle position onto the grid. go back to bedroom and look at the desk next to TV. There should be box of chocolates with only few left. Those are circles on grid. Now look at right nightstand. there is a clock. Hour it shows are coordinates for stars on your grid. Hourhand is X-axis minute hand is Y-axis. second clock is in room with dressup game. Enter stars on the grid. It should unlock drawer.
Insidde drawer you'll find "Hitachi magic wand". Use it on girl in bathroom and fill the glass. use filled glass on poster of girl wearing towel. it'll give you password. Go to buttplug closet and put glass on the scale. On right to tv is a cabinet. Open it and enter password from poster.
Use rope on girl and hang her bikini next to her shirt. Go to buttplug closet and take lubricant from another box that now magically opened. Use lube on fake ass and put sex toy inside. Take golden ball.
Now remember reccomended course from beggining? there are 4 umm... Toys? Dolls? Whatewer that represent thos poses. check them out and remember how many times they humped. Enter the numbers on safe that is inside buttplug closet. Now you got golden key. Open the desk that is on the right to TV. Get your second golden ball.
Now put your pink chair next to buttplug closet ant reach to the box that is laying on top of it. put your balls and shaft into the box and take the key.
Now you have 3 choices. Go to bed and click on pillows to get scene with main girl. Go to bathroom and have your way with squirting girl or leave the room. Sorry for terrible english.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: Love Room 201

This game won't work, atleast in my case. After clicking new game, it just stays on the black screen. Tried 3 different browsers to no avail.

OP
Sire Loser

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had same problem. After launching new game try not doing anything for few minutes. Not even changeing browser windows.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much mak79 you are genius TwT love you....

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game won't work, atleast in my case. After clicking new game, it just stays on the black screen. Tried 3 different browsers to no avail.
I had same problem. After launching new game try not doing anything for few minutes. Not even changeing browser windows.
Try without changing language at bottom right side (Stay on A) till the game loads in (the girl and room appears). Then you can change back to English (B)

pabst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Black screen seems to be a long loading screen on my rig. Took like a minute to load.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

clicking on the pillow to get ending doesn't do anything for me

EDIT: you've to click once more on the girl to take off her clothes

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game make my head ache >.<"

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really dont understand the grid puzzle...
EDIT:*facepalm* I figured it out

Okay so for the two star patterns on 5x5, I had 1:15 and 5:20 that would translate to (1,3) and (5,4) respectively in (x,y). I was too tunnel visioned on how the hell I put 15 and 20 min as a y-axis on 5x5 and it was simply just where the minute head was pointing toward as an hour; so the 15 minute would be looking at 3 and 20 minute would be looking at 4 on the clock.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't eat the muffins? What kind of game is this!?!?

Fun little puzzle/adventure game.

Light hint for the dice game (I got hung up on this part):
The dice numbers are a red herring. Pay attention to something else. Further hint:
Colors and round number

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

man i played this three times to get those endings and just gonna say don't just leave when you get the room key. it ain't worth it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, pattern puzzle I'm putting in everything as it should be but it's still not unlocking. I tried mirroring the squares too, but that makes conflicts with the circles.

square: 1-2, 1-4, 4-1, 4-3, 4-4, 5-3, 5-5
circle: 2-3, 2-5, 3-1, 3-3
star: 1-3, 5-4

Reputation score

inside the drawer you will find note. Flip it. There are four symbols of anal toys. Remember how they are positioned.
At the bottom of the room yoou will find closet. look at it. There is a row of familiar buttplugs. Remember that too.
Now you can look at the right nightstand. There are four buttons same as on the note you saw earlier. Buttplugs are your password.
Completely lost already, how is this supposed to work? There are 8 plugs in the row, it's not the number of them, it's not the first position you find that plug in from either left or right, it's not because the paper was flipped over and so the symbols are reversed, what the fuck is the answer?

OP
Sire Loser

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In puzzle with grid pattern is:
(x,y)
Square: (1,2)(1,4)(4,2)(4,3)(4,5)(5,1)(5,3)
Circle: (2,1)(2,3)(3,3)(3,5)
Star: (1,3)(5,4)
@The Alpacalypse
You should read buttplugs as combination from left to right and click corresponding buttons. Exact combination:
top right, top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left, bottom left, top right, top left

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Buttplug puzzle:
"Read" the buttplugs from left to right, and press the buttons according to its position in the note.
For example, if the note shows ribbed buttplugs on the top left, thick buttplugs on the bottom left and thin buttplugs on the bottom right, press the top left button for a ribbed buttplug, the bottom right button for the thin buttplug, the bottom left button for the thick buttplug...

Also, it's not the 4-number safe. It's the desk that has four buttons arranged in a similar way to the note.

Grid puzzle:
When in doubt, try to see if you missed any squares, I guess?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In puzzle with grid pattern is:
(x,y)
Square: (1,2)(1,4)(4,2)(4,3)(4,5)(5,1)(5,3)
Circle: (2,1)(2,3)(3,3)(3,5)
Star: (1,3)(5,4)

lmao, I had the final star in the wrong place...of all the stupidly, simple mistakes...

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

gosh this puzzle game.. so we have to redo everything 3 times just to see all routes?

Just playing it once already make me tired.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

gosh this puzzle game.. so we have to redo everything 3 times just to see all routes?

Just playing it once already make me tired.
As billy jones said earlier, don't bother with the open the door and leave ending. It's not worth it. All you get is:

An image of the girl from the poster dancing. Not even super sexily or anything, just wiggling in place a bit really.

Not worth a third playthrough at all.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm a bit baffled with the triangles and the dice mini-game. I'm assuming that the color of the panties she shows when you win need to go onto the triangle that corresponds with the round number, but when I do that nothing happens. This is assuming that losing the round means a black triangle too.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm a bit baffled with the triangles and the dice mini-game. I'm assuming that the color of the panties she shows when you win need to go onto the triangle that corresponds with the round number, but when I do that nothing happens. This is assuming that losing the round means a black triangle too.
There is never a black in the color combination. If you lose a round, try again until you win and find out the correct color. Getting 7 or so is fine; you can brute-force the last one easily.