What's new

Love Room 201

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Love Room 201

So, I have discovered a previous title known as "Love Room" and I am completely stuck, if anyone could offer some hints or better yet, a walkthrough/guide, I would very much appreciate it.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Re: Love Room 201

So, I have discovered a previous title known as "Love Room" and I am completely stuck, if anyone could offer some hints or better yet, a walkthrough/guide, I would very much appreciate it.
Bruh that game is completely in japanese. I doubt anyone can do it w/o understanding everything. Plus it seems like it was a team effort to do the other game even though it was in english.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Bruh that game is completely in japanese. I doubt anyone can do it w/o understanding everything. Plus it seems like it was a team effort to do the other game even though it was in english.
Did you even look at the date of that post? Guy probably gave up forever ago.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It depends on the content of the necro, were you say... giving him what he asked for or offering new information then that's not a bad thing and we'd certainly like to see that kind of stuff happen. But this...

It's even against the rules depending on the situation, but given that this is one of the less active subs I don't see a need to act on that Unless someone goes and reports it, then I'm not sure a finger wagging will do.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
It depends on the content of the necro, were you say... giving him what he asked for or offering new information then that's not a bad thing and we'd certainly like to see that kind of stuff happen. But this...

It's even against the rules depending on the situation, but given that this is one of the less active subs I don't see a need to act on that Unless someone goes and reports it, then I'm not sure a finger wagging will do.
Got ya. I'll keep it in mind.

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I actually managed to work out the puzzles in the end, it took me a while and lot of trial and error, but I managed to do it and get the ending.