What's new

In today's news...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
You can keep denying it and continue living in delusions but, just 2% of the US population controls 95% of Media, Pharmaceuticals, and the Military. How about you look at the last names of every one of your Administration, CEOs, etc and see their respective biographies. You did not refute anything by the way; adhominem is the only thing commies can reply with when you point this out.
USA is under Israeli control, there's 0 question about this. No politician is allowed to criticize jews or they get sacked and canceled.
View attachment 41244
20 more koolaids and we will show what Merica is made of!
You may have more luck if you don't assume everyone who is against you is a 'commie', or if you bring more than a few statistics for your argument. Something like an argument from a value such as less nepotism/corruption, or better democratic influence for the people of a nation is a suggestion you may want to consider.
It's true that Jewish influence is greatly out of proportion compared to how many of them there are, not just in the US but also in much of Europe. But there are much, much better ways to bring up the subject and convince people that it is a problem than "JEWS OWN YOUR GOVERNMENT WAKE UP SHEEPLE". Going that way makes everyone assume you just have a thing against the jews, and then you're going to just be laughed at

It doesn't look like you're there to talk and interact with people. It looks like you've come to preach and nobody likes being preached at and told what to believe. And that's why you don't really get taken seriously

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You may have more luck if you don't assume everyone who is against you is a 'commie', or if you bring more than a few statistics for your argument. Something like an argument from a value such as less nepotism/corruption, or better democratic influence for the people of a nation is a suggestion you may want to consider.
It's true that Jewish influence is greatly out of proportion compared to how many of them there are, not just in the US but also in much of Europe. But there are much, much better ways to bring up the subject and convince people that it is a problem than "JEWS OWN YOUR GOVERNMENT WAKE UP SHEEPLE". Going that way makes everyone assume you just have a thing against the jews, and then you're going to just be laughed at

It doesn't look like you're there to talk and interact with people. It looks like you've come to preach and nobody likes being preached at and told what to believe. And that's why you don't really get taken seriously
Even then I don't think there's a good way to jump from the logical line of thought that a specific ethnicity managed to gain a portion of power and leverage it to their advantage over history so much that they continued to accumulate more and now disproportionately occupy the upper class to some sort of directed ethnic will, with malign intentions towards other ethnicities (because that's the next step on the whacky train, to be fair though we wouldn't care otherwise) . If there was the concept of "white privilege" wouldn't feel so... forced, we'd need to accept that you cannot treat people neutrally only positively or negatively and that if you aren't treating them positively you MUST be treating them negatively.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
It's not really that weird. It's literally just nepotism and/or tribalism in modern (mostly open) society.
When one group sticks to their family/tribe and the rest of society moves on to treating everyone equally, then that one group gets an advantage in being treated fairly by others while they still provide more benefits for their own and focus on helping their own group over any other issues that affect the rest of society.

Whether it's actively being malicious to others or not, that's not a thing I'll judge. But they do put themselves before any other population group and are proud of that. So perhaps it is time other population groups start going back to tribalism and nepotism too, so they can also have that advantage too when their politicians get into office and their lobbyists take over chunks of governments.
Except that will be the death of democrasy as it changes countries from unified people voting on the issues to just being a headcount of various ethnicities. Get a majority, and you can force your will onto the minority. That is why African democrasies didn't work. They remained tribalistic and put their own tribe before the country, and so the most numerous tribe voted in their politicians and those did things just to benefit their tribe.

So then something must eventually be done about the problem of ethnic tribalism in modern politics. Camps are not an option, that isn't in line with modern morality. But it is an interesting problem that will need to be addressed at some point, preferably before too many people decide to copy those same strategies for society to function.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Well to begin with, jews are not white. So you cannot really categorize them with having "white privilege". They and in public until someone calls them out on it. Also, there's literally nothing wrong with being against jews. If you are being murdered, you would not just sit idly by not doing anything for the fear of offending your attacker. You cannot just sit on the fence while getting stabbed; you either fight back or die.
If you really think they dont have any malign intentions --despite the evidence-- you cannot call me a whacko. Because you literally are plugging your ears at this issue

And judging by your overt dismissal at anything said thus far, I suppose it really does not matter whether I give you a whole archive of evidence or just continue to say "omg jews control everything"
I do not like slowly leading up with a sugar coated argument to my actual point. You either understand the data and decades of evidence of this or you continue living blindly lol.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's not really that weird. It's literally just nepotism and/or tribalism in modern (mostly open) society.
When one group sticks to their family/tribe and the rest of society moves on to treating everyone equally, then that one group gets an advantage in being treated fairly by others while they still provide more benefits for their own and focus on helping their own group over any other issues that affect the rest of society.

Whether it's actively being malicious to others or not, that's not a thing I'll judge. But they do put themselves before any other population group and are proud of that. So perhaps it is time other population groups start going back to tribalism and nepotism too, so they can also have that advantage too when their politicians get into office and their lobbyists take over chunks of governments.
Except that will be the death of democrasy as it changes countries from unified people voting on the issues to just being a headcount of various ethnicities. Get a majority, and you can force your will onto the minority. That is why African democrasies didn't work. They remained tribalistic and put their own tribe before the country, and so the most numerous tribe voted in their politicians and those did things just to benefit their tribe.

So then something must eventually be done about the problem of ethnic tribalism in modern politics. Camps are not an option, that isn't in line with modern morality. But it is an interesting problem that will need to be addressed at some point, preferably before too many people decide to copy those same strategies for society to function.
Well yes and no. It can't JUST be nepotism because then it would end up consuming itself due to ineptitude right? And I don't think tribalism is properly descriptive. A better way of describing would be they have a functioning and active community that fosters interpersonal relations which we see most other ethnicities/religions currently lack. I'm far more willing to believe it's the result of natural human tendencies towards associating and trusting the familiar.

For example, say you've got some money to invest, a neighbor who's known you for years is looking to expand their business and approaches you with the opportunity, later that day you hear of some random guy across town in the same profession looking to do the same. You do a little research and find that there's room for growth in that field locally so there isn't much risk that the market can't handle it and eventually the decision comes down to who you can trust more, random guy X or your neighbor. You know your neighbor isn't a drunk, gambler or idiot and that he shares your values because you see him together with his family at weekly religious meetings so you go with him. This is reasonable and when your neighbor's business expands to the point where random guy X's goes under it's not an attack on his ethnic/religious group by yours.

I think democracy is already pretty damned threadbare at the moment due to attacks on it from collectivists and identity politics that it has seemingly no defense against. As for how to counter self interest in voting? Probably the ideal solution would be to remove self interest from the equation with whatever extreme means we can devise, send representatives to space colonies for the remainder of their lives and execute them if the people feel they are being misrepresented maybe? In the interim here in the U.S. I like the idea of state electoral collages and self-determined districts to prevent high population density areas from exercising undue influence. Could just glass the leftist hives though.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Tribalism is just the more extreme version of nepotism or in-group preference.
It works and is a very succesful group strategy. So either it is a problem with the jews doing this (And in much of Europe muslims also do it, though they haven't had time or skill to get high positions yet), or a problem with democracy and society in allowing this to work.

One or the other is going to need to be changed, so either something gets done about the jews favouring eachother over the rest of society, or democracy/society needs to be adjusted to allow it to better serve the people in society, rather than a small minority.
And if you check history this has been a problem even in times without democracy. So I don't think adjusting democracy is going to work to solve the problem.

And yes, there are a lot of jewish religious nutjobs who are outright hostile to non-jews. It is difficult to be sure where they stop and the sane ones start, especially since the more sane ones don't speak out. Just like an other desert religion, the more extreme ones are a lot more common than people want to admit, but unlike that other desert religion, the jews get a lot of good PR from owning a lot of media etc.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
the jews get a lot of good PR from owning a lot of media etc.
I think it's a bit more than that ( why would we even care? Haven't we all moved on from implicitly trusting MSM yet? ). The lack of things like stoning people to death for BEING raped contributes alot. They also didn't militarily conquer a bunch of Europe and force their religious laws onto it's population.

Hard segue:

Turns out that social media IS shit and demonstrably harmful to children, according to facebook's own research.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Thankfully they do not have the power to enforce their laws onto the rest of society, it's not that far gone yet. A lot of their religious laws are just as bad as the muslim ones, but they can't exactly do the worst stuff.

And social media? Harmful to developping minds? Surely you joke! Are you going to tell me the sky is blue next?
Mental health advice- Avoid both mainstream media and social media. Not just for kids, adults too

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yay! Now we wait for the DOJ to charge the poor kid to take him to federal court.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
It was very obviously and clearly self-defence. Anyone who says otherwise either hasn't looked into it, or is malicious and actively lying about what happened.

We'll just have to see all the riots from the people who haven't looked into it and just accepted the bullshit narrative being spun. Out of all possible cases, this one has everything out there for everyone to see. Anyone who actually cares to find out will see it.

But also-

While everyone was busy with the Rittenhouse case, the Epstein accomplice case was completely ignored by most. Would be very interesting to see what happens in that courtroom, no doubt a lot of wealthy people are much more interested in what happens there.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Legendary coach and sports broadcaster John Madden has passed away yesterday at the age of 85. May he rest in peace

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I didn't even know he was still alive. I'm still waiting on Betty White, Queen Elizabeth, Patrick Stewart, and/or William Shatner to kick the bucket. WIlliam sustains himself on ego, Patrick on some weird vampirism, the Queen through her own spite for the rest of her family, and Betty White by having the kind of spunk that only a child could possess. It's the weirdest race to the grave that none of them seem keen on losing.

Oh, and for some reason, Clint Eastwood is competing, as well. The man is determined to sustain the film industry through sheer force of will, apparently.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Legendary coach and sports broadcaster John Madden has passed away yesterday at the age of 85. May he rest in peace
FoOOtBall
HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT-HUT

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I didn't even know he was still alive. I'm still waiting on Betty White, Queen Elizabeth, Patrick Stewart, and/or William Shatner to kick the bucket. WIlliam sustains himself on ego, Patrick on some weird vampirism, the Queen through her own spite for the rest of her family, and Betty White by having the kind of spunk that only a child could possess. It's the weirdest race to the grave that none of them seem keen on losing.

Oh, and for some reason, Clint Eastwood is competing, as well. The man is determined to sustain the film industry through sheer force of will, apparently.
The Queen because she doesn't want Charles to get the throne.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welllllll you might have jinxed things up a bit because Betty White has just died at the age of 99,. May she rest in peace as well

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Welllllll you might have jinxed things up a bit because Betty White has just died at the age of 99,. May she rest in peace as well
Yeah, I saw that. I made myself sad. I think a lot of people are big sad, now. Rest in peace, Betty. The world just lost another Golden Girl.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well we just lost both Sidney Poitier and Bob Saget, looks like life wants to take multiple famous people out in quick succession again. May they both rest in peace

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Jesus fuck 2022, calm your tits. Nobody said you had to outdo 2020 and 2021 ASAP. In fact, you're supposed to be improving upon their track records.

Also,