Reputation score
Re: Are Traps Gay?

Stuffie and pervy are traps......

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was at this moment that Pervy became a Millhouse.
Woah woah, slow down there, perverts got feelings too, if any of you start dissing me any harder I might have to listen to

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh boy, another hilariously pointless squabble-soup to stick my spindly old fingers into..

Here's the bottom line, folks..

The question doesn't pertain to the traps themselves, but if you are gay for being aroused by, or fucking them.. The answer would be a bold straight faced no.

Men are attracted to womanly features, if another man has them, being attracted to said features only reinforces that we are straight.. If we "were" gay, we'd be attracted to muscles and chest-hair, as well as anything else manly..

If you'd like to argue that some gay men go after men with womanly features, then the exact same logic applies to them.. Can they really call themselves gay, if they're looking for a man who looks like a woman? Sounds to me like they'd be perfectly happy with a futa-dick, and that doesn't make them gay, that just makes them abnormal..

Does fucking a trap make you gay?.. Again, no.. It just makes you desperate.. The saying "any port in a storm" comes to mind.

You may now continue defending your manliness by desperately reassuring yourselves that anything gay is something "you" would never go near, whilst shamefully hiding a boner every time you spot a fine pair of legs, regardless what gender they belong to.

And if you want to pull the "It's not about 'if you would', it's about resisting the impulse itself" card, then welcome to the club, have a free panflet and a cold shower..

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looking back, I think I took this thread a bit too seriously.

Going by current online culture, "are traps gay" is effectively just a meme right now..

So nobody's actually seriously debating this, they just want to graze like the sheep they are until a greener patch comes around, which will probably be something either trump-related, or some recent scandal on news.

Or hey, maybe they'll just talk about stuffie's ears again, that pasture never seems to wither.. And even if it did, there's always the shitposting thread, the "back-alley handjob by a meth addict" of comedic posting standards.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmmm some people though are confusing "being attracted" to "having a boner for" said persons of the same gender...

I mean, I find Tom Hardy hot as fuck but I won't readily bend down and assume the position for him...

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm waiting for the day AnotherLurker says "sheeple".

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh I'm pretty sure that post is around here somewhere...

Rest assured, if he hasn't done it here he's done it elsewhere.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You underestimate me.

Besides, far be it I get upset or disappointed at a bunch of people doing the same thing all the time and somehow getting a nominal amount of entertainment out of it.

If sheep offends you, would you prefer robot? Memer?.. How about idiot, that one's always poignant.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At least we are entertaining at all.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

*After too much of this thread*
Are Stuffie's ears gay?
NO!
No my ears are not g- WTF!? My ears aren't reproducing at all, so how does this even matter!!??

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Remember, you're always welcome to find somewhere else to hang around!

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

make sure you don't cut yourself too much on the edginess...

:p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Was talking to Anontheguywhoapparentlyreallyhatesitherebutkeepscomingaroundanywaylurker .