What's new

Are Traps Gay?

Are Traps Gay?

• Total voters

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Are Traps Gay?

For such important questions, we must defer to the scientific minds on 4chan.

>You see, son, sexuality isn't black and white.
Yeah, it's called Kinsey scale.
Why the fuck people forget this exists? Seriously...

So, I think that fapping to a trap (that actually looks feminine) doesn't make you automatically gay. At worst, bi-curious. And that because you are pushing it.

It is like furry =/= zoophilia or lolicon =/= pedophilia. But if you push it enough, you could cross a dangerous line. See the drugs example.

I am not personally into traps, the most I have reached is Futanari. But there are no balls involved so I think it doesn't count. Besides, there is almost always a dick with balls in the equation anyway.
Yeah, but it's just easier to say: Looking at traps? Gay.
For more serious response it would be: You may be here or here on Kinsey scale. Want something expanded on the topic? Klein Grid may interest you.

Even after saying all of that: traps are gay :D

Last edited:

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

as much as beauty is in the eye of the beholder

so is gayness are in the minds of the observer...

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Are Bigdick Traps or Lildick Traps Superior?

Look see the question REALLY is whether traps with cute lil dicks or ridiculous huge megadicks better.

Personally, my vote is for yes.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Are Bigdick Traps or Lildick Traps Superior?

Look see the question REALLY is whether traps with cute lil dicks or ridiculous huge megadicks better.

Personally, my vote is for yes.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's an argument for the (correct) logic that futa is in fact, not gay. One cannot apply this to traps as no female genitalia involved.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Felix confuses me in ways that I'm both sickened by, and comfortable with.

It's an argument for the (correct) logic that futa is in fact, not gay. One cannot apply this to traps as no female genitalia involved.
You're still trading one aspect of one gender for an aspect of the other. Also, not sure where you're coming from with the "correct logic" line. Are you trying to suggest that there is a "correct" answer to sexuality? Gonna have to disagree based on historical and modern examples. Also, the 4chan poster wasn't alluding to something not being gay, but that it was less gay than something else. Basically, there are levels to one's sexuality and what we find "weird" or, in other words, "gay".

You can't put a single label on that shit, man.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You're still trading one aspect of one gender for an aspect of the other.
Wrong. Futa have both sets of genitalia. What you're thinking of is a dickgirl or newhalf.

Also, not sure where you're coming from with the "correct logic" line. Are you trying to suggest that there is a "correct" answer to sexuality?
Well there are certainly incorrect answers, such as rape and pedophilia. Which means there must be correct answers.

Gonna have to disagree based on historical and modern examples. Also, the 4chan poster wasn't alluding to something not being gay, but that it was less gay than something else. Basically, there are levels to one's sexuality and what we find "weird" or, in other words, "gay".
Still wasn't talking about traps, no matter how much you try to muddy the water.

You can't put a single label on that shit, man.
Want to bet?

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so is there a definite answer for this?

is "being"gay the new Vegan?

people who are really straight aren't straight at all?

what the fuck are we then?

are we gonna go with the "gender is a social construct" argument?

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OH WOW, are you implying that being gay or trans is a new trend for being part of "cool kids"?

"gender is a social construct"
Lol, you don't want to go there, ideology is stronger than facts and logic :D

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I totally skipped over everything that was just said because it looked like it would kill my metaphorical boner.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wrong. Futa have both sets of genitalia. What you're thinking of is a dickgirl or newhalf.
It's still a chick with a dick, bro. Label it what you want, but she still has male genitalia. Extra accessories doesn't suddenly change the mechanics of how a dick works or what it is.

Well there are certainly incorrect answers, such as rape and pedophilia. Which means there must be correct answers.
Rape is actionable, and having such a fetish is personal. If you have rape fantasies about yourself being forcefully violated, that's your thing. I can't call it weird anymore than I can call having a foot fetish weird. I mean, in my personal opinion, they are. The major point is, rape is an act outside the scope of a fetish until it actually factors into someone's psychology as something to get off to.

Pedophilia is another matter altogether. I personally find it objectionable and have strong views about how to handle people who have it as a fetish, but that's not my place to judge, either. We could probably go all day about what fetishes are objectionable and which ones are fine by "normal" social standards; but, then, you get into a messy topic of "what is normal?" I feel like just discussing what is "right" or "wrong" as a fetish is going too far off-topic as-is.

Still wasn't talking about traps, no matter how much you try to muddy the water.
Who's muddying the water? I posted a screencap which suggested futa on chick was less gay than male on female. The end result was essentially "sexuality isn't black and white, it's all personal." And it really is, unless you're some uptight prude who must have everything categorized according to a general consensus rather than think for yourself.

Want to bet?

Okay, now you're just being obtuse.

Nope. Sexuality is subjective. Traps being "gay" is a purely subjective viewpoint.

And as obnoxious and annoying!

OMG!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! LIKE, I CAN'T EVEN!

But, seriously, it depends on what your definition of being "straight" is. Generally, it's "I like the opposite sex, find my own sex unappealing sexually, and won't comment on whether a member of my own sex is attractive in a subjective sense." If you're like me, though, you'll still prefer banging a chick over a dude, but can find a dude attractive enough to understand why he might be sexually attractive to both sides. I also have more shit going on in my head than a schizophrenic, so take that as you will.

Beans, son. Lots, and lots of beans.

Gender and sexuality are only relative to how they apply to the individual. Separate, the former is a scientific fact not subjective to personal preference. If you're born with one set of genitalia (or both), you belong to that category of gender. Sorry, but you can't take a fact and change it to what you prefer because it's inconvenient.

The latter is a matter of social design. Sexuality has, and always has been, a result of contributing factors in one's upbringing. Things such as environment, upbringing, familial ties, community, social norms, etc have a strong influence on how one views their own sexuality.

OH WOW, are you implying that being gay or trans is a new trend for being part of "cool kids"?
You're not cool if you're not a male in a female body! Gawd! Are you even trying to be on the right side of history, Yoshiiki?

"gender is a social construct"
Lol, you don't want to go there, ideology is stronger than facts and logic :D
Ideology leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to 10,000+ blogs about how everyone is trans-/homo-/islamo-/otherkin-/phobic and lots of crying babies in a safe space, playing with play-doh and hugging dogs.

I totally skipped over everything that was just said because it looked like it would kill my metaphorical boner.

Too big. A trap must have a cute, girlish dick.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow Bob, you ok there, wanna catch a typing-breath?

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

meh...If I would fall for a girl that turned out to be a boy in the past or a girl but with "boy's toys" down south I wouldn't care anymore...

I LICKED IT...THEREFORE IT'S NOW MINE!!

may the Emperor judge me later...

till then...

SWORD FIGHT!!!!:D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Memes aside - Let me guess: no one has mentioned the existence of bisexual people yet?

Gender and sexuality are only relative to how they apply to the individual. Separate, the former is a scientific fact not subjective to personal preference. If you're born with one set of genitalia (or both), you belong to that category of gender. Sorry, but you can't take a fact and change it to what you prefer because it's inconvenient.
There was this thing back in the 60s-70s where researchers began differentiating between biological sex (genitals, chromosomes, hormonal levels) and social gender (speech, clothing, tasks, etc.). Nearly fifty years later it seems this basic differentiation hasn't seeped into all sectors of the public, sadly.

Anyway, when people say "gender is a social construct" they don't mean that genitals or chromosomes don't exist, but rather that the way in which we display our gendered identity is primarily through social customs like dress codes, speech patterns, gender-specific work, law codes, etc. Different societies arrange these differently and therefore what it means to be a "man" differs from society to society. Only rarely do we actually get to take a look at someone's cock to verify that they are indeed male. And then there are people who are born with incomplete or duplicate genitals (hermaphrodites), or with irregular chromosomal arrangements (XXY, XYY) which kinda screw with the binary mold.

So yeah, basically what I'm saying is please don't use Tumblr blogs as an indicator of how social research is conducted. There's a lot of backstory and theoretical development that can't be put into microblog rants or meme-y image macros on Reddit or Twitter, and actual serious discourse is usually a lot more thought-out and nuanced than people screaming on the Internet.

meh...If I would fall for a girl that turned out to be a boy in the past or a girl but with "boy's toys" down south I wouldn't care anymore...

I LICKED IT...THEREFORE IT'S NOW MINE!!

may the Emperor judge me later...

till then...

SWORD FIGHT!!!!:D
That's my attitude as well. If I likes it, I likes it. Couldn't give a fuck what people want to call it.

Last edited:

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

facts are facts however many people try to bend it...

but before we get too serious and all isn't this the new norm these days?:

I mean aren't chicks with dicks passé?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's still a chick with a dick, bro. Label it what you want, but she still has male genitalia. Extra accessories doesn't suddenly change the mechanics of how a dick works or what it is.
Wrong again. The male genitalia is the 'extra accessories', a futa is 100% of a woman and like 5-10% of a man. Also futa have nearly no refractory period, and produce far times more ejaculate, I'd say that qualifies as a mechanical change.

Rape is actionable, and having such a fetish is personal. If you have rape fantasies about yourself being forcefully violated, that's your thing.
dafuck you talkin bout son? Nothing we've been discussing hasn't been actionable. And clarification: I wasn't talking about the rape-ee but instead the rapist.

The major point is, rape is an act outside the scope of a fetish until it actually factors into someone's psychology as something to get off to.
That's exactly the instance which I was referring to, a rapist raping someone to get off.

what fetishes are objectionable and which ones are fine by "normal" social standards; but, then, you get into a messy topic of "what is normal?" I feel like just discussing what is "right" or "wrong" as a fetish is going too far off-topic as-is.
You've mistaken my use of the word correct to describe the conclusion of the quoted material as some sort of comment on the morality of the subject. You're the only one that's linked gay with weird.

Who's muddying the water? I posted a screencap which suggested futa on chick was less gay than male on female. The end result was essentially "sexuality isn't black and white, it's all personal." And it really is, unless you're some uptight prude who must have everything categorized according to a general consensus rather than think for yourself.
Exactly what you're doing. There is a topic, which is the question: Are traps gay? Not: does slicer condone such acts. It's a sad attempt to confuse logic by provoking an emotional response.

Okay, now you're just being obtuse.
You keep saying everything's subjective. So I subjected it.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow Bob, you ok there, wanna catch a typing-breath?
What are you on about now?

I identify as a pervert. Where is my cutie girl (20-25 yo) to molest weekly?

I'm gonna need citations for that study, sir. I'm curious how far down this rabbit hole goes.

facts are facts however many people try to bend it...

but before we get too serious and all isn't this the new norm these days?:

I mean aren't chicks with dicks passé?

You brought up rape as an example and I put in that rape (to the rapist and rapee) can be made into a fetish, similar to feet. I also didn't indicate that "gay" and "weird" are mutually-exclusive, and have, for the grand duration of this thread's lifetime, dedicated each response so no such conclusion could be drawn. Whatever you've assumed based on my posts was you grasping at straws. Maybe you're projecting your own feelings about homosexuality onto me?

You also didn't "subjected" anything. You provided an example, tried to draw some conclusions that weren't even exclusive to the screencap I posted, and then started throwing out observations from left field. My conclusion is this: traps aren't gay. My screencap basically says "sexuality is subjective, so something is only as gay as you make it."

So, where are you getting any of this from, sir? I'm legitimately curious how you drew your conclusions about my perspective on things.