Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are Traps Gay?

Originally posted by AnotherLurker View Post
    What do you call a trap who's also a trasvestite?.

.. A BOOBY TRAP!

Spoiler

I did grin, though. +1 for your bad jokes.

Back on topic...

Are memes gay?
    List of things that will never happen:

->Half Life 3
    ->Project X: Love Potion Disaster completed
    ->Dargoth MGQ:Paradox complete translation patch
    ->Panty and Stocking Season 2
    ->Reboot having a satisfying conclusion
    ->Ecstasy MGQ NG+ mod being finished

Stuff I'm supporting:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30109

Comment

Re: Are Traps Gay?

Trap memes? Yes. Good memes? 50/50 chance

Also, can we agree this sums up traps:
      https://youtu.be/rCOTHJL-PtA
      Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
      Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
      Spoiler

Comment

This new forum change is a trap, so is it gay?
        Play this in my funeral.
        Spoiler

Comment

Yes...?

Aika might be, and since Aika made the forums, are they a trap?
          Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
          Spoiler

Comment

this new forum background is raping my eyes...hence it's gay...

I am a child of the night...stop raping my eyes evil white and blue background...

Comment

Originally posted by arpaschad View Post
              this new forum background is raping my eyes...hence it's gay...

I am a child of the night...stop raping my eyes evil white and blue background...
              F.lux is your friend. You will stop noticing the yellow very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by noman View Post

F.lux is your friend. You will stop noticing the yellow very quickly.
                what is that?

Comment

what is that?
                  A programs that dims the brightness and colors of your computer based on time. It helps with your vision too.
                  Play this in my funeral.
                  Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Zepheral View Post

A programs that dims the brightness and colors of your computer based on time. It helps with your vision too.
                    using it now...it's not too bright now but it's piss colored now...this helps for now...until a dark theme comes out...

Comment

Why do I get the feeling it's still triggering people.
                      Play this in my funeral.
                      Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Zepheral View Post
                        Why do I get the feeling it's still triggering people.
                        Which bit?
                        *pulls trigger, confetti covers Zepheral*
                        Spoiler

Comment

On the topic of memes, why is speaking like a lower-class african american considered a meme?.. I can understand some joke from a cartoon, or just a vaguely controversial topic, but "he [insert bluntly worded phrase here]" being a meme just seems sad.. Are we making fun of blacks, or admiring how "cool" they sound with the stupid way they speak?..

Where's the meme for how ignorant white people speak, using words like "clutch", "salty", "thirsty", or "triggered"?

It can't be a good sign for humanity when every 3 weeks or so I have to visit a website which acts as a special non-official "dictionary for meme-guzzling cunts" just to help figure out what the fuck the newest slang word means that people use. which typically means something completely different.

If this keeps up, nobody's ever going to watch shows like south park or family guy anymore because they could gain roughly the same experience from walking around town for a few minutes.

.. Granted the expression on older people's faces when you have to explain some of this shit to them is priceless, then comes the painful realization after you yourself joke about how stupid it all sounds, that "Oh right.. This is MY generation I'm talking about..", which sinks in like a freshly-sharpened razor.
                          Last edited by AnotherLurker; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherLurker View Post
                            On the topic of memes, why is speaking like a lower-class african american considered a meme?.. I can understand some joke from a cartoon, or just a vaguely controversial topic, but "he [insert bluntly worded phrase here]" being a meme just seems sad.. Are we making fun of blacks, or admiring how "cool" they sound with the stupid way they speak?..

Where's the meme for how ignorant white people speak, using words like "clutch", "salty", "thirsty", or "triggered"?

It can't be a good sign for humanity when every 3 weeks or so I have to visit a website which acts as a special non-official "dictionary for meme-guzzling cunts" just to help figure out what the fuck the newest slang word means that people use. which typically means something completely different.

If this keeps up, nobody's ever going to watch shows like south park or family guy anymore because they could gain roughly the same experience from walking around town for a few minutes.

.. Granted the expression on older people's faces when you have to explain some of this shit to them is priceless, then comes the painful realization after you yourself joke about how stupid it all sounds, that "Oh right.. This is MY generation I'm talking about..", which sinks in like a freshly-sharpened razor.
                            Well... it may be a sign that you are getting old and new generation is hard to understand
                            Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                            Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                            鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

using it now...it's not too bright now but it's piss colored now...this helps for now...until a dark theme comes out...
                              You can adjust how yellow it is. The more yellow it is, the better for your eyes, but fuck that.

Comment

Play this in my funeral.
                                Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X