What's new

Introduction Thread

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: New Age Introduction Thread

Welcome to the forum prince, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Welcome to the newbies. Have fun. Enjoy your stay.

And yes, I agree the DC reboot is stupid. Could be because I was looking forward to them bringing back one of my favorite characters and they f'ing kill her off. Made getting the comics so worth it -_-

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, I know...I've been a member for a long time...just never got around to actually 'introducing' myself to the masses.

Name: Scott
Screenname / Nicknames: quite a few...I'm a spy.
Current Country of Residence: US

~ Real-life appearance ~

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Hair length: Short most of the time.
Breasts: Yes please.
Glasses: None needed.
Features: Slightly large but athletic.
Height: 5'11"

~ Ideal appearance ~

Eye color: Doesn't matter
Hair color: Prefer darker hair colors. Sorry blondes.
Hair length: Longer hair.
Ears: ? What...you asking if I prefer elves?
Breasts: Comfortable for her and a handful for me. What else is needed?
Tail: What...asking about furries? Booty, I prefer a nice trim, athletic sort.
Hermaphrodite with Retractable Futa part: Jebus...no thanks. Just give me a woman.
Glasses: If she needs them.
Features: Intelligence, able to see recognize humorous things and laugh at herself and others. Like sports and games.
Height: Prefer shorter than me...but not that picky. I'm comfortable enough to date a taller woman.
Cyclops: What the...
Skin: Color? Caucasian I suppose...not necessarily picky about that though.

~ Personality ~

Zodiac: Gemini but couldn't care less.
My Fears: Heights, alzheimers and deep water.
Common Utterances: Not sure what they would be if I had any.
Is the glass half full, or half empty: It's empty...I drank it.
Bad Habits: Swear a little too much. Don't work out as much as I'd like to. Bite my nails if I am nervous.

3 Things I Dislike:
1)Cigarette smoke(rs)
2)Stupid people
3)Politicians

~ Favorites ~

Manga artist: hrmm...no clue. Not a huge manga reader. Tite Kubo I guess.
Other manga of interest: ?
Video game series: FIFA Football. Mass Effect.
TV Show: SportsNation(ESPN show)
Anime: Fairy Tail
Webcomic: ?
Drink: Dr Pepper
Shoe: Pumas
Hat: My Atlanta Braves hats
Color: Green
Music Genre: Jazz
Internet Meme: ?

Do I...

Smoke: No
Swear: Yes
Flip out and kill people: No
Play Guitar/Air Guitar: Used to play guitar hero a lot...tried real guitar and sucked.
Knit scarves for orphans: No
Collect plushes, stuffed animals from the thrift store, and lots and lots of figurines: No
Resemble a otaku hikikomori in several ways, including possibly being one?: Umm...aside from no clue what that is...no?
Have furry leanings?: No

~ The Future ~

Can you see into it?: No...thank god.
Should Marty have gone back to it?: Why not?

Other Stuff

Reason for joining: I am into hentai and enjoy discussing gaming.
Other random trivia: I'm behind you stealing your cookies.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Disliking cigarette smoke is one thing, disliking smokers is another. Looks like we're already on bad terms.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Disliking cigarette smoke is one thing, disliking smokers is another. Looks like we're already on bad terms.
Well, if you dislike the product, you normally dislike the producer. Not that I dislike them on a fundamental level...it's just that I can't stand the smoke smell that clings to clothes, I can't breathe when they smoke near me and it's a huge turnoff.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah, i agree with you sin, its like australia on the plans for banishing smoking... its like, i hate smoking and the smell makes me sick but if people want to do it (and its not like there not informed) then power to them.

but it seems he dislikes the producers not the consumers.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

To be fair (and sorry in advance Sin) but I was actually glad when VA banned smoking in restaurants. My thing is if I don't smoke, I don't want to smell other people smoking indoors with me. That said, I have nothing against smokers themselves...

And I'd offer you a welcome, but you've been here a year. ^.^

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

To be fair (and sorry in advance Sin) but I was actually glad when VA banned smoking in restaurants. My thing is if I don't smoke, I don't want to smell other people smoking indoors with me. That said, I have nothing against smokers themselves...
There's a difference between not wanting smoke blown in your face, getting it out of restaurants, etc. and just showing a straight up dislike for smokers. Especially if said smokers go out of their way to not bother non-smokers.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

And I'd offer you a welcome, but you've been here a year. ^.^
smoking in resteraunts, technicaly we live in "free" countries so it should be left to die out on its own but over here its more or less illegal indoors and a lot of outdoors and i'm not really opposing to that. but that last act of making it illegal, thats to far.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Course, in defense of the smokers, why is it okay to ban someone having a cigarette in a restaurant, but it's perfectly okay for the lady wearing 50 gallons of her perfume to be stuck in the chair behind me? I lost count of the number of times I'd cough at customers or flat out grab a book and fan my face while I was talking to them if they came in marinated in perfume. Or the one girl who was wearing so much pachoulli (sp?) something-or-other that I had to tell my one asthmatic co-worker to keep away from her because I could smell her fricking three yards away!

Personally, I'm not a fan of smoking/smokers (mostly for health reasons...been trying to get my mom to quit) but if you want to do it, I'm not going to preach at ya (unless you're my mother). Just do your best to keep the smoke out of my face (which most do...even if smoke *will* gravitate toward a non-smoker 9 times out of 10), open a window or go outside, that's all I ask, personally.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Wooo, !

Apparently it turns out that there are two studies ever that show second hand smoke is dangerous, one was thrown away because of all the lying they did in it and the other claims second hand smoke is increadibly dangerous, unless you read the results which states there is no statiscicaly significant evidence.

i love the chances though, second hand smoke increases chance of death by lung cancer by 25%, that is from 10 in 1,000,0000 without second hand smoke to 12.5 in 1,000,000 (no relevence to actual smokers)

Cappy

Reputation score

Whether or not second hand smoke is actually dangerous, I'd just like to say, as a non-smoker, when somebody sits next to me and lights of a cigarette puffing smoke everywhere, it's actually very unpleasant.

Regardless of health or safety, please light up somewhere else , unless the person next you specifically says that they don't mind.

But yeah, if somebody is just discriminating you (In a non-joking manner) because you smoke, regardless of how polite you are, please punch them in the CHIN THEN. It's damn rude to make comments about things that aren't your business or concern.

Last edited:
OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

no! dont punch people in the jaw, you're going to break your hand!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, not so much. It's more skull that'll do it. I always use an open hand myself anyway.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

no! dont punch people in the jaw, you're going to break your hand!
Depends on the angle of the punch and where exactly you strike the jaw.

Cappy

Reputation score

Eh, not so much. It's more skull that'll do it. I always use an open hand myself anyway.
"What did the five fingers say to the face?"

That is the first thing that came to mind when I read that.

The second is this:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cappy

Reputation score

As cool as that movie is, and as much as I enjoyed it, it's totally unrealistic. The crater he left behind with the Buddhist palm technique was way~ too small.

Lurker
Reputation score

My head went