What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

No, that translates to Lolita, which is very different from lolicon.
To be exact, it says "Goth Loli", which is... you guessed it, petite girls/lolis in gothic clothing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

To be exact, it says "Goth Loli", which is... you guessed it, petite girls/lolis in gothic clothing.

Google and wikipedia ftw?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gothic lolita has nothing to do with actually being lolita. You don't even necessarily have to be petit, or have small breasts. It's a style of clothing, accessory, and design. The loli tag on dlsite is ロリ. Which is what it stands for.

idk why some ppl like to play h-games with loli content...
And I don't know why some people like fatties, or giant torpedo tits, or guro, or most tentacle stuff, or vore, or a bunch of other things, especially the weird nose harness that stretches over the head. Or ahegao. Or NTR.

While I think my own fetishes are better than theirs, I don't begrudge them the right to like what they like, post about it, and share it. It's called freedom and tolerance. And I also don't feel the need to be snarky, condescending, or "THOSE kinds of non-people" about the differences. The end result of banning "certain" things is banning "everything," because everyone, everywhere has a problem with something existing, and thinks there outta be a law against it.

Last edited:

Touy

Reputation score

I still haven't been able to find RJ104756.
I've got it. Give me a few minutes. I'll have it up somewhere. I also have RJ105719 if anyone is interested in that.

While I think my own fetishes are better than theirs, I don't begrudge them the right to like what they like, post about it, and share it. It's called freedom and tolerance. And I also don't feel the need to be snarky, condescending, or "THOSE kinds of non-people" about the differences. The end result of banning "certain" things is banning "everything," because everyone, everywhere has a problem with something existing, and thinks there outta be a law against it.
I'm like-minded. Like whatever fetish you like. So long as it doesn't bring actual physical harm to someone, I don't mind what your preferences are.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Idk why people are obsessed with discussing their personal non-interest in loli content. Do you imagine that someone's taking notes and puts a gold moralstar next to your name?

Face it, most people would make no distinction between lolicons and likers of other animated H-content, because to their minds cartoon = kids content so anyone watching hentai gets lumped in the same basket. You should be working to open THEIR horizons, not closing your own mind. Because when the cleansing comes, they'll be knocking on your door too.

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've got it. Give me a few minutes. I'll have it up somewhere. I also have RJ105719 if anyone is interested in that.

I'm like-minded. Like whatever fetish you like. So long as it doesn't bring actual physical harm to someone, I don't mind what your preferences are.
Yes, to both.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk why people are obsessed with discussing their personal non-interest in loli content. Do you imagine that someone's taking notes and puts a gold moralstar next to your name?
It's not a gold star but I do imagine that sometimes...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ105719 << this game is at young mike hentai page if anyone need it

Touy

Reputation score

RJ.1.0.4.7.5.6.
mediafire.com/?tfao1d8a8jdmnai

A combination puzzle and fetch game. You play as the Necromancer during the day and the male zombie during the night. In the city you dwell in, you work together to ensure the zombie has his way with the girls, making them into zombies and adding to what will be the necromancer's little troupe. Each girl has a turning h scene and an h scene as a zombie, though the differences are merely just zombified CG-wise.

Warning: Be prepared for the dragon girl's scene. She's loli-sized bordering on lower. If requested, I will pull the links and PM them instead.

RJ.1.0.5.7.1.9.

mediafire.com/?69r8gf5i51foosb
mediafire.com/?o73zmc9r6q2lrir

Traditional RPG. You wander around, beat up NPC citizens, and generally explore the city in a linear manner. Between all the NPCs, you'll meet bosses, who are recognizable by having actual battle artwork. After damaging a boss enough (usually signaled by your angel companion speaking to you during battle), you'll be given the option to rape them. Doing this gives you an h scene. However, you can, instead of taking the rape option, just beat the bosses normally. You won't get any h scene, but you'll get to recruit them. You can only bring one person in your party other than the main character though.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The torrent for the Color Jelly title is now up. The other game will be up a bit later.

Edit: Scratch that. I'm really tired and I don't like leaving my computer on at night, so I'll post it up tomorrow. Don't forget to thank Touy for the credit.

Last edited:

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

... I don't begrudge them the right to like what they like, post about it, and share it. It's called freedom and tolerance. And I also don't feel the need to be snarky, condescending, or "THOSE kinds of non-people" about the differences. The end result of banning "certain" things is banning "everything," because everyone, everywhere has a problem with something existing, and thinks there outta be a law against it.
Agreed. You have a good head on your shoulders. I know it's stupid to bring up these kinds of off-topic discussions, but people like chibataue get me riled up when they say things like that.

I'm glad someone said something along the lines of what I wanted to say so I didn't have to sit here for like twenty minutes trying to think up a good way to defend the situation. My very being would not allow me to let go without saying anything (if only I could just ignore things like this; I'd be a much happier person in general lol).

RJ.1.0.4.7.5.6.
RJ.1.0.5.7.1.9.
Err, did I miss the point of those periods? Looks absolutely unnecessary. Could you please not do that? It makes it hard for people to copy+paste the numbers into dlsite to look up the game.

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Err, did I miss the point of those periods? Looks absolutely unnecessary. Could you please not do that? It makes it hard for people to copy+paste the numbers into dlsite to look up the game.
Makes it not pop up on google would be my guess. Might make the file stick around longer.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is my torrent for

Thanks again, KeiranD.

Touy

Reputation score

Did it just to make it harder for google to pick it up. I apologize. I'll try to find a better way to do it.

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In Moonlit Witch, does anyone know what to do in the second dungeon? That forest zone? I've traveled pretty much the whole thing except for this walled off area at the bottom, and I still can't figure out what to do. Talked to several of the people in the forest and can loop into town.

HamUnDo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depositfiles:
" Diese Datei besteht nicht, der Zugang zur folgenden Datei ist begrenzt oder Datei wurde entfernt, wegen der Urheberrechtsverletzung."

That was fast, to take the file/link down :(

Edit:
Checked the other links ... still working as it seems ...

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ.1.0.4.7.5.6.
*SNIP*

A combination puzzle and fetch game. You play as the Necromancer during the day and the male zombie during the night. In the city you dwell in, you work together to ensure the zombie has his way with the girls, making them into zombies and adding to what will be the necromancer's little troupe. Each girl has a turning h scene and an h scene as a zombie, though the differences are merely just zombified CG-wise.

Warning: Be prepared for the dragon girl's scene. She's loli-sized bordering on lower. If requested, I will pull the links and PM them instead.
Are you serious? I've been asking if anyone had this game for days, that guy asks once and here you are xD
Well, +rep for you I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.