What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Stopped seeding it, cause people were leeching like freaking mad.

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I posted a torrent of it awhile back.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Thank you.

In CodeRed game, I just started and I'm ABSOLUTELY clueless in what to do lol.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you.

yea i didnt get very far but i did manage to scrap an idea together, towards the right when u leave the first town there is a man blocking it with a box and planks of wood on the ground, he gives u a quest and then u go to the merchant guy and buy that mace looking thing and run around outside of the town to find two plank like things and then u pick them up one is roughly above the "second town" to the left and the other one is to the far left of the "first town" u then go back home and go to that chest which i assume is actually a workbench and then u put those three items into it and it makes a stone slab which u can give to the man blocking the "second town" and u will be able to enter, also every time u sleep u have to pay a 50$ "living" fee or u game over... thats as far as i got up to. hope this helps :D

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you.

The chest in the home you start in works as an item combiner (like the alchemy pot in Dragon Quest VIII). When you interact with it, it allows you to choose items you want to combine and it'll create something new for you.

All the way East, there's a man blocking the path into the village. He wants to create a sign but doesn't have the materials. You need to find a wooden stick, a wooden board, and a marker/pen. The stick and board can be found out in the fields. The pen/marker can be bought from the merchant in the initial village (looks like a mace). When you have all three items, take them to the chest in your house and combine them to create the sign.

Also, I don't really understand the '50 Gold' thing, but I figure it's rent money for the cat. I guess the cat owns the home? Anyway, make sure you have the 50G on you at all times, because apparently she eventually gets too tired and needs to rest, but if you don't have the money for the cat, I guess she dies and you game over. It's pretty silly.

EDIT:
Oh, and, if you interact with certain things within people's homes, such as pots and bookcases, she will find money in them. The game asks if you wish to steal the money or not. I'm not entirely sure how that plays out in the long run, but I tried stealing and nothing happened that I could see.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ105719

on that game i am stuck at the school. in the room that bookcase ask you for 4 number passwords there are 4 hints and i am sure i tryed already all combinations possible and i just cannot find out

anyone can help me?

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I doubt this is worth buying.

Hopefully it'll be less random and grindy as the last two.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yea, got past the first guy with the sign, now im trying to figure out what to give the guy laying on the ground.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ105719

on that game i am stuck at the school. in the room that bookcase ask you for 4 number passwords there are 4 hints and i am sure i tryed already all combinations possible and i just cannot find out

anyone can help me?
54 22 61 83, order then from right side number then passwords use left side number, enter passwords white color~ 6285 or

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

THnk you a lot weird i am sure i tryed that combination as well. well i had a lot of time trying probably i just thought i used it since i wasnt writing wish ones i use XD

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the new Codered game after you have seen the sex scene can you repeat them or is the only way to watch them in the scene viewer???

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, anyone know what to give the guy laying facedown in the second town of the CodeRed game? Kind of stumped here.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, anyone know what to give the guy laying facedown in the second town of the CodeRed game? Kind of stumped here.
His Camera, which you get by going northeast from that town. It'll be in a bag somewhere in the forest.

On that game I can't find the final town :<

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok another question in same game ive followed guide in Hfire place but even though i bought all it said i cannot enter last dungeon and angel is at my room instankill me o.o

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hopefully it'll be less random and grindy as the last two.
I loved the last two games. I think I said this before, but I'm disappointed this next game doesn't have the blonde girl.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

´ /           ヽ  \ | / ⌒ヽ  \
                             | \    //             \  \/      く⌒
                             |   ヽ/  /  /   ヽ   ヽ  ∧   ヘー、   \
                           ヽ.  /   .′ | |   ト、.   从人_ヘ  | 八    \
                             ___Y   | :!:! :!| ゝトト 、__\ノ_   r'  ⌒ヽ  V      ヽ
                              /Vイ | 从人ト ゝ     - __    ミ 弋_ノ |   '.      '.
                          / .′   | Ⅴ′ー‐´     イ⌒爻ヽ く    |    V      '.
                            ⌒/   人∧  二ミ       込z:リ    rイ⌒ヽ.     '.     '.
                          /    /  ∨ハ 代:ハ          ///// | |⌒ |      '.    ハ
                            /    /   Vハ 弋少   .             | ト . ノ       |     |
                               /    /     f⌒ ////               | |‐‐’       |    |
                               .′  .′     V ∧     l´ ̄`′!     人       |    |
                           /   /      ||ーゝ.   ヽ _ ノ   / /⌒ヽ         |    |
                        /            ゝ   > .     .. ´  ト、         |    |
                         .′   i           r── >ー ´   / ⌒ ーァr―-   _|    ¦
                    /     i       r――‐ ゝ    \      /    ア |   ヽ.ノ    ノ ̄ ‐-. ―,
                    .′     i      / \   / て.   \   /     イ  |      /| /    f'   ∧
                    i       i   く   ′  ヽ ′∧ ⌒r―牙::子―く !: |   !     ヽ____  弋  /  ヽ
                     i    |  i /  V     / r   ァ  イ / ! |:::ト   |:ハ  V      \     ヽ  ̄    }
                     |     |  |   /     /   レハ   /:/ | |:::|   |: : :\:{         \    ヽ   ⌒\
                __r― 、     ⌒ヽ_人 トゝ′      | /: : |   /:/    L:::   |: : : : |ヽ         ヽ     }  弋__ヽ
         rイ⌒  |  へ\  j⌒ 。⌒ ヽ! /       j /: : : |   ん′ |    ヽ..|: : : : | |           \ ノ   ノ    ィ⌒ ⌒⌒i
         |  |  し′: : :く__(゚     }  く__γ⌒ヽ    イ: : : :|      ノ     |:.:..: :| |       ⌒ヽ ̄ フ   ノ⌒ヽ/: : :| ノ  /|
        し|  しノ⌒: : : : : : : :<ー――く /     \  |: : :..ノ'⌒   . ′      | : : : :| |ヽ /     ヽ厂 ̄j_j ―/: : : :..:  しi イノ
            し'⌒ヽ: : : : : : : : : : : : >        / ヽノ: : : /      /        ヽ: : : :ヽ| く \    _  -―‐…/: : : : : : : : : : :` :|
           |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :>  __/_/ : : : :/     丶.        /: : : : :\、  ー\       _.. : : : : : : : : : : ノ: : :./
           |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :>: : : :.:く く: : :.く      |      /: : : : :/ }\    ヽ_   ´: : : : : : : : : : : : イ: : : :/
           |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :>: : :  ̄: ヽ: :}::─:─:─┴:─:─:─く: : : : :/__ノ  }}_.  ´: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : / : ! : : /
            、: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :>: : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :○): : : : : く_ ´: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/: : : : : : :./
            . : : : : : : : : \ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :>: :_ : : : : :ー:―:―:―<: : : _:_:_ : ´: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :./
             V: : : : : : : : : :ヽ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :>ー:―:─:─: … :´ ̄: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :_:_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/
             V: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ´ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/
                V: : : : : : : : : :.:..:..:.:..: : :ー―┬──…・・・     ̄/⌒ート _:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:    イ:  : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :..:/
               ヽ: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /   /          .′ i |             i: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /
                 \: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/  /          /    |            i: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :イ
                  |.: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/ / ⌒ー 、____/      _____ ― 、 __:i: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : . :. :|

People hated me when i posted things about lolis, even when they are not labeled as one and is simply flat chested. So take THIS haters. Im pretty sure this will get removed asap.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I loved the last two games. I think I said this before, but I'm disappointed this next game doesn't have the blonde girl.
I liked the first one, but not so much the second one, I didn't even play past the forest part in the second one. Looking forward to the change of scenery for this one.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

His Camera, which you get by going northeast from that town. It'll be in a bag somewhere in the forest.

On that game I can't find the final town :<
Yea, sorry but i still cant find it, is it the forest right under where the guy sleeping is at?

Last edited:

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to the area with the sleeping guy at night, and there'll be a short scene with an old man. The east exit of the second town will open after that, letting you go northeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.