What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Go to the area with the sleeping guy at night, and there'll be a short scene with an old man. The east exit of the second town will open after that, letting you go northeast.
Oh, dident even see that path open up, thank you very much

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, completed the whole game.

Some of the medals are ridiculously hard to get though (mostly the pick a box game)

lolazololailo

Reputation score

I'm stupidly stuck on RJ104756 after
encountering the maid and seeing the scene with the holy knights. Where do you find her again? I didn't see her neither downstairs of the inn nor upstairs, I've talked to every single character and no luck, and with the necromancer, besides the inn ghost, I didn't get any new scene either...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

you find her after you gain the ability to destroy the scrumbles from the cave just outside cementery but thats after. i guess you already have the key with it take jail key from merchant in 2nd floor and then go for litle demon or dragon girl in a cell

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did anyone try RJ106124 武道家のちょっと犯ってくる? The art looks nice, but I have been burned before by grindy hours of mediocre gameplay, just to get ~5 H scenes in total. :)

lolazololailo

Reputation score

you find her after you gain the ability to destroy the scrumbles from the cave just outside cementery but thats after. i guess you already have the key with it take jail key from merchant in 2nd floor and then go for litle demon or dragon girl in a cell
Thank you very much! You really saved me there =) I didn't notice about that ability since AGTH doesn't seem to hook all the text

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok another question in same game ive followed guide in Hfire place but even though i bought all it said i cannot enter last dungeon and angel is at my room instankill me o.o
need help 3 ppl buy item for there

, just west area of home, buy item in downtown

2 north of Shrine area, man near well, buy fish in downtown

3 man in school's toilet, buy lunch box to him...
, can find in 1st convenience store

after get 3 reward go
can get dark stone for last dungeon

Did anyone try RJ106124 武道家のちょっと犯ってくる? The art looks nice, but I have been burned before by grindy hours of mediocre gameplay, just to get ~5 H scenes in total. :)
just pass desert to another castle only, and this event 1.jpg total 4 hscene hehe

Finger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does any 1 have the game calls "master and me"?
can some 1 give me download link plz?:(

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am also stuck on RJ104756.
After getting the knight girl, I seem to need to dispel whatever spell protects the temple corridor.
But I don't know how.
I got the white dandelion flower from the garde, and got an item from the girl in the lower left house (the one who makes me dinner every day).
But I don't know what else I should do...

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not a Rpg maker game , for those who are interested -

RJ085212
エルフの守護者

Downloaded , tested working.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am also stuck on RJ104756.
After getting the knight girl, I seem to need to dispel whatever spell protects the temple corridor.
But I don't know how.
I got the white dandelion flower from the garde, and got an item from the girl in the lower left house (the one who makes me dinner every day).
But I don't know what else I should do...
You need to absorb some magic from the same caster who put the wards on the temple.
Like say, that blessing she left on the place at the bottom of the stairs where the hero died. Have the necromancer use the flower on that spot, then bring it to the mystic shopkeeper.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to absorb some magic from the same caster who put the wards on the temple.
Like say, that blessing she left on the place at the bottom of the stairs where the hero died. Have the necromancer use the flower on that spot, then bring it to the mystic shopkeeper.
Thanks, I was stuck at this point as well.

It seems that you can still keep on playing and get few extra scenes after "completing" the game. Is there a way to get the necromancer herself?
There was a scene with the hooded figure but I'm not sure if that's related to it in any way.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For SonabiA, I seem to get a game over where ever I go after I beat the ogre boss. Can someone tell me what is going on and how to avoid it?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, I was stuck at this point as well.

It seems that you can still keep on playing and get few extra scenes after "completing" the game. Is there a way to get the necromancer herself?
There was a scene with the hooded figure but I'm not sure if that's related to it in any way.
Yes. There is.
I don't know the specifica. After turning the High Cleric into one of us and watching the "ending", a took control of the zombie and wento to: Sex up the Ice Mage in her cave (she accepts, now), check behind the statue net to the inn (where the hooded figure was messing in the ending), and sexing up the High Cleric in her chamber.
After that, I tried attacking the necromancer, and her magic failed to stop me.
Altough, the game still doesn't "end" permanently. It goes back to before you attack the necromancer, so you can still fool around.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

check behind the statue net to the inn (where the hooded figure was messing in the ending), and sexing up the High Cleric in her chamber.
After that, I tried attacking the necromancer, and her magic failed to stop me.
No wonder it didn't work. I had checked the statue but not the behind of it. That was the trick. Thanks.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

for anyone still looking for this info here manged to get a copy of it through a really crappy download service, i uploaded it to media fire link here , enjoy.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

for anyone still looking for this info here manged to get a copy of it through a really crappy download service, i uploaded it to media fire link here , enjoy.
Thanks, dude, I have just found another link for the game:

:D

Nice game! Only one stage has been made so far, hope there will be more stages of the game.:)

P.S. Here's creator blog. He doesn't exclude to expand the game in a perspective:

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

RJ107057
The Sleeping Beauty ~眠れる王国の女達~ PLUSパック

An example of one of my favorite games: boobies and no boobies. This attachment is a 100% clear only. No links to game page or download, per rules.

Note, to install the game, you must have the original Sleeping Beauty up to version 1.3. If you look on the circle's site, they have a support link that contains the updates. Then, you unzip the PLUS game into the original directory.

Attachments

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i only see BF games with female protagonists.
someone know or have BF games with male protagonists? (like leotard quest)
or have any ideas of some game like that?

edit: found this one, but idk the site of the creator, and idk the release date =/
somenone know about this game?

W

Wolf624

i only see BF games with female protagonists.
someone know or have BF games with male protagonists? (like leotard quest)
or have any ideas of some game like that?

edit: found this one, but idk the site of the creator, and idk the release date =/
somenone know about this game?

See post #10485

that second one looks interesting.

But that tag says shota so I don't think it's allowed to be discussed here.
It's allowed to be discussed just no links shared, only by pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.