What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Some newly announced games...

Hmm,the first one looks the most interesting one from the bunch...The second one has shota in it which is not my thing,and the art is kind of...well bad to be honest.
The third one just has the weird title(and the "King of bitch"...Seriously???).

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ RJ106851 ソナビアSonabiA

If you retain Sona virginity and speak to a half hidden npc in the monster town , he will give u a staff that can be use in the succubus room exchange for a cape of angelic wing. (Great stats and half mp usage)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The third one just has the weird title(and the "King of bitch"...Seriously???).
At least it accurately captures the essence of the game LOL the kind of title I'd probably come up with as well.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New Code Red game looks nice to me, like most of CodeRed games.
And if google translates the description correctly, this time we'll get free play. And many h-scenes (it's really easy to make lots of them, just use the script that changes clothes from their previous games)
Waiting

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@ RJ106851 ソナビアSonabiA

If you retain Sona virginity and speak to a half hidden npc in the monster town , he will give u a staff that can be use in the succubus room exchange for a cape of angelic wing. (Great stats and half mp usage)

Nice find,but personally i think that saving Sanna's virginity is not worth it for just that one item...I mean getting raped by monsters,or just whoring her out later in the game gives her enough stat boosts withouth any consequences(countering corruption is way to easy,especially with the Angel dust which is easy to get),and there's a lot of equipment that will boost your mana by so much that you won't ever have the chance to spend it(for example i can't see any way to burn up 3500 mana that my char has,since everything dies way before i even get the chance to fry it with any of the advanced sorceries,since i have about 320 spirit stat which powers up my spells considerrably...and yeah i have whored around my char preety often).

Anyway as i said it's a nice find regardless...

Edit: Your avatar is really cool,and i really do mean that...

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

if after arena fight, go cave between 1st town and north town

about bedroom did u talk to merchant and get hscene in 1st town inn's right room
I can't seem to find the merchant again. Is he the one in the inn in the first town?

Edit: Oh wait so that's what you mean by righ inn... whoops

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been seeing that all over the place now, who or what is that?
Oh,that's Takanashi Rikka the main heroine of "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai",a currently still airing anime(one or two more episodes to go before the end...Anyway it's based on a series of light novels going by the same name).
I recommend the anime if for nothing else than for a couple of laughs,since it is a comedy...

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That action game actually doesn't seem so bad. It's got a terrible name, but the rest seems okay. Multiple costumes + clothing destruction, GOR, and the H-Scenes seem to be animated. I might be willing to buy it when it comes out

HamUnDo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ106553

I´m stuck on the first island ... did the cave-quest - where you have to find a certain shovel (?) - and no progress since ...
Talked to all NPCs multiple times ... but they keep telling me the same ...

"Access Denied!" - resort on the eastern isle
"Bridge Closed!" - tent upper mid-west
"Walk with God!" - abbey lower mid-east

The path to the western isle is blocked and the cave can´t be visited again ...

I asked Uncle Google ... all i found were questions ABOUT a walkthrough ... IS there any available ?

I´m currently downloading from a different source ... maybe my files are just f*ed up/damaged ...
I´m confused about the "trial-readme" in my package, but the installer fits the size of full-version at dlsite ...

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i think you need to go to hotel and talk to guy on the 2nd floor, leftside room

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So uh, what's the deal with RJ106776? Anyone know anything?

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>RJ106553

This game has bug if you leave the starting dungeon u won't be able to reenter.
Fixed in v1.01.

『Ver1.01』です(2012/12/03修正)
・地下水路の入り口からフィールドに出れてしまう不具合を修正致しました

HamUnDo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think you need to go to hotel and talk to guy on the 2nd floor, leftside room
That guy at the ladder ? The "Shovel-Quest" started AFTER talking to him ... now he is "pimping" the siters to the other "guests" at the resort :rolleyes:

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

RJ106553
after cave on smal island you should get a quest at the church about some relic got stolen from someone ........

/edit but better ask etigoya for detailed walkthrough

hf

HamUnDo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

>RJ106553

This game has bug if you leave the starting dungeon u won't be able to reenter.
Fixed in v1.01.
Got the initial release ... again ... all links google digs up are dated dec 01/02 :mad:

Anyone got a link for fixed version ... or willing to share :confused:

Btw ... I started uploading myself ... but it´s taking a long time ... no broadband available in my village :(

Status
Not open for further replies.