X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RPG Maker] ヴァイブレーション! (baroqupid)

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ171884.html

By Baroqupid.

The circle made its name by featuring underage girl in most of their games, mostly soft-core sex scene. Their newest game will be no exception. Still in development, trial version just uploaded recently.

Their recent games seems a bit difficult to understand unless you figure out how the game mechanic works. Just wondering if this game would still make you scratch your head rather than fap till morning...

Enjoy.
    sigpic
    HYT H1 Titanium

Re: ヴァイブレーション! (baroqupid)

Has potential.

A bit disappointed that there's (decent) cloth destruction, but no combat rape.
    I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
    Combat Rape:
    A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
    A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

Comment

Originally posted by raybeing View Post
      By Baroqupid.

The circle made its name by featuring underage girl in most of their games, mostly soft-core sex scene. Their newest game will be no exception. Still in development, trial version just uploaded recently.
      You forgot to add that recently they have also made a name for themselves by generally not releasing a finished product, and they finish the game over several updates. They do good quality work though if you don't mind waiting.
      Last edited by raska42; 13th February 2016, 01:42.
      Don't PM me about links if you're a lurker. Make some legit posts and prove you aren't lurking to cause problems.

Comment

Originally posted by raska42 View Post
        You forgot to add that recently they have also made a name for themselves by generally not releasing a finished product, and they finish the game over several updates. They do good quality work though if you don't mind waiting.
        So... you're saying their like all the other early access game companies?
        I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
        Combat Rape:
        A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
        A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

Comment

Originally posted by raska42 View Post
          Originally posted by duck666 View Post
          So... you're saying their like all the other early access game companies?
          Eh, Baroqupid's 1.00 releases can be considered mostly feature-complete, with the main storyline being able to be played from start to finish (barring game-breaking bugs). Subsequent releases are more like free DLCs which add more sidequests or post-game content, plus maybe some tweaks to the game mechanics.

Seems like a running trend with a lot of DLsite games these past few years.

By Baroqupid.

Sure, if you consider things like pissing, inflation, urethral insertion, etc. to be "soft-core". And the nipple-fucks, gee, they seem to have a fetish for that.

Their newer games will generally classify the H-scenes to three levels, normal (usually vanilla stuff), maniac (fetishes), and abnormal (extreme fetishes). The player is told which category H-scene it is (if it's not vanilla) and given the option to skip it. IIRC there are also built-in settings you can use to automatically censor certain categories, if you so desire.

Their recent games seems a bit difficult to understand unless you figure out how the game mechanic works. Just wondering if this game would still make you scratch your head rather than fap till morning...

Enjoy.
          This one has no levels or EXP; instead you collect gemstones from enemies to manually upgrade your stats and unlock skills (you can toggle an option to allocate gemstones automatically).

Also main char can release a deadly shockwave when she uses a dildo. Possibly some additional effects as well. This game mechanic functions as a 'limit break', with some degree of manual control afforded to the player (yes, you choose how deep it goes in or how hard it vibrates or how to move the thing around).
          Last edited by nnescio; 13th February 2016, 03:43.

Comment

By Baroqupid.

Enjoy.
            Funnily, the feature I like the most in their games is to run around with wet panties, since there is no other game where you can do that. In Virgin Protection Magic or the games from 俺的嗜好 you can't equip them anymore after they are wet and in the acerola games they simply don't get dry very quick.

Edit: Also I get an error upon starting the game, so I can't play it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Torgent; 13th February 2016, 08:48.
            Since a lot of people ask about my Avatar:
            It is from Muddled World Orchestra 3
            http://ashiromurakumo.blog103.fc2.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Torgent View Post
              Funnily, the feature I like the most in their games is to run around with wet panties, since there is no other game where you can do that. In Virgin Protection Magic or the games from 俺的嗜好 you can't equip them anymore after they are wet and in the acerola games they simply don't get dry very quick.
              I think Saki's Quest has wet panties as well.

Comment

Originally posted by noman View Post
                I think Saki's Quest has wet panties as well.
                Which reminds me. This game's art reminded me of Saki's Quest.
                I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
                Combat Rape:

Battle Fuck:

Comment

According to DLsite.com the game should be release within this week, for those who enjoy the circles game, heads up.

The game did postponed a few times before, the previous date release supposed to be in mid April.

Message to Torgent : sorry for late reply, the circle now have version 1.1 demo that was released in march. Play it and see if you have the problem again.
                  sigpic
                  HYT H1 Titanium

Comment

It's just been released!

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ171884.html

Comment

So the main thing about this is toys and such stuff?

Comment

I'm surprised that there's no discussion and download links about this game (Even AS and Torrenting sites) even though it's currently #1 on DLsite ranking today.
                        sigpic
                        Also known as Panpakapan! on Patreon.

Comment

It probably has something to do with it tagged as a DLSite only. Maybe it's the new protection system.

Comment

tag mean sell dlsite only. not have protect.

Comment

A shame, the characters look good and the trailer looked fine but I prefer more 'organic' sex than toys and/or machines.

Comment

Working...
                              X