What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

I have a request for you guys...in using ITH to try to hook the text when characters are talking, but the two default options it give each only have part of the text so it doesn't work fully. Could any of you please please please share the ITH H/ hook code for this game, at least for when characters are talking?
agth /x or use this

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

I wish that they would have a beta test expanded demo type thing. Feedback would help them, and we would get to try more of the game.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a new post on the blog!

Looks like...I dunno.

Though now there's angels/succubusses, thats for sure :)
Did that general(?)-like clothed/office(?) lady enemy just seduced the protag by slapping him?
Welp, i know our dear Shota has Masochism in him but this just seal the deal :D.

Last edited:

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, VNR engine works like a charm.

Also, excessm on his blog/twitter said that if you buy game from dlsite, do it as a member and NOT a guest, or else you won't be able to download updates as they become available FYI

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

new post about the stage editor

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blog update, they have a sub quest dream sequence set in modern day where you fight girls from his prior games, using weapons from his prior games!

R

Ryka

My face. It's full of red.... >///< I need this game.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

All the Heroes in his games are named Shouta-Kun

are they the same person? Or a different Dimension Shouta?

If the following Structure of Parade Buster follows the same as One-Shoya & Kariyume. Then it's safe to assume that the final Boss is gonna be a Succubus right?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All the Heroes in his games are named Shouta-Kun

are they the same person? Or a different Dimension Shouta?
the PC's in One-Shoya & Kariyume are best friends so... :rolleyes:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It feels like parade buster takes place in another reality though since oneshota and kariyume takes place in modern times while parade buster still has magic and swords.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My guess is that this guy ends up turning into the shadow spirit that helps the other two heroes in the previous games.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My guess is that this guy ends up turning into the shadow spirit that helps the other two heroes in the previous games.
one those where two different spirits, the spirit in Kariyume was a Retainer of the one in One-Shoya, the Dream King.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm just here for the hentai

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's clear that zzinzinz really likes office ladies since he puts them in every game. I'm happy that he also brought back the swimmer boss from Kariyume.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't think I've ever seen a business suit show a panty line so well :cool:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's the new excessm pantyline office wear line. Need a promotion? Shake that booty! Disclaimer: Not responsible for numerous gawkers and cat callers.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update. New soldier enemy. Not totally sure on translation, but now each enemy had multiple lines of dialogue for different times you ejaculate. Also some enemies don't stop sexing you when you ejaculate.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update. New soldier enemy. Not totally sure on translation, but now each enemy had multiple lines of dialogue for different times you ejaculate. Also some enemies don't stop sexing you when you ejaculate.
enemy will be healed when you cum :eek: I guess you have holy semen... or maybe trace amounts of all those hp pots you use end up in there :rolleyes:

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

enemy will be healed when you cum :eek: I guess you have holy semen... or maybe trace amounts of all those hp pots you use end up in there :rolleyes:
might share where did u get the new demo? :D

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

might share where did u get the new demo? :D
To clarify, the update was his blog. Not sure if there is actual new demo update in last week or so, I don't think so. Am I wrong? Anyone wanna check?