Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 3D Action Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling game alpha release

Some more Q&A:

machine fucking
traps on the arena floor
chair and ladder matches
Those are certainly possible to implement, but just FYI these features requires ALOT of work.

Is there anyway to do the kissing move as a player?
Is in next version.

inclusion of counters
As far as balancing grapples and reversals, it's the main problem wrestling games have always had to deal with
WIP. For starters blocking is buffed:

- buffed blocking so that it now has a much higher chance of blocking something
- a successful block of melee attacks causes the attacker to lose an additional amount of stamina equal to the ability's stamina cost
- characters with depleted stamina will be unable to act until they regain 50% of their total stamina

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Are there chicks with dicks yet? Or have you decided not to do that? LOL This thread blew up pretty quickly, now didn't it?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there chicks with dicks yet? Or have you decided not to do that? LOL This thread blew up pretty quickly, now didn't it?
I havfe a feeling that was my fault, maybe i should have kept quiet...
HAHAHA

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd suggest implementing a watch mode. Not sure how well the AI would play with eachother, but that'd be a nifty feature.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im all in for girl on girl and futa on girl :D.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I totally support Machine Fucking and Traps on the floor. The traps adds another challenge to the player and provides a lot a possibilities for new scenes and strategies. The Machine Fucking too since it goes well with the traps in the floor and might add challenges to the player (e.g. Placing irremovable vibrators to the unfortunate victim or placing restraints) :D

Futas should be an option though as not everyone enjoys it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe I will keep this thread in my mind now that futa on girl has been mentioned.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A wild update has appeared!
Blog link is the the creator's (thread op) sig.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling game new patch Sept 27 2016

Heh beaten in my own thread. Yes indeed there is a new alpha release and a new "official" copy and pasta which I updated the OP with.

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling game new patch Sept 27 2016

Really looking forward to this! Downloading it now!

abstracta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I understand that it would be a lot of work, so feel free to disregard--I think that adding males as playable characters would be great and open up a lot possibilities. Although I freely admit I say this as a big femdom fan.

KrimsonXG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a unique idea and look forward to giving it a whirl. Im not a big fan of yuri and futa in the slightest, so I may just enjoy two naked women wresting it out with bouncy boobs. From the screens it looks like the game could be quite modable and adding in male characters wouldnt be necessary. As much as having male characters would increase my and others interest in the game, the lack there of is also enough for me to be able to be interested and enjoy.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd like males too, but the issue as he stated before is that Males are boned (heh, boned) very differently than females from an animation perspective. At least if you want them to look male. I'm no artist, but my friend was, and there's a lot of "little things" you have to do so that your men look like men and your women look like women.

To keep it short though, and presuming that the author plans to introduce many female characters with differences apart from costumes, adding males in the mix introduces additional work if he decides to make all-character-encompassing changes, as he'll have to make changes to two sexes instead of merely one that shares similar animation... stuff (Bones? Keypoints? I'm really not an artist or animator).

And that's before you get into other issues.

But hey, I'd really like to see males eventually once the author gets to a point where they'd be comfortable with that.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Great stuff in this update, but one concern: Is it possible to pause the game? I mean besides the auto-pause when controlling the camera. Like if I want to pause and look at something in another program, is there a button for that?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First thing I noticed was how much higher the difficulty was in this new version. In the first version, the AI on the low difficulty was a push-over (honestly, that's probably my preference). On the latest version even the lowest difficulty AI was very challenging.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great stuff in this update, but one concern: Is it possible to pause the game? I mean besides the auto-pause when controlling the camera. Like if I want to pause and look at something in another program, is there a button for that?
Is there a demand for this? I figured since there is nothing on the line atm you could just quit the game then restart. Time to get started on a in-match menu I guess.

First thing I noticed was how much higher the difficulty was in this new version. In the first version, the AI on the low difficulty was a push-over (honestly, that's probably my preference). On the latest version even the lowest difficulty AI was very challenging.
Yea I fked up. I gave the AI a 10% chance to counter things but the rolls are done 60 FPS so in reality the AI is much more responsive.

Last edited:
OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd like males too, but the issue as he stated before is that Males are boned (heh, boned) very differently than females from an animation perspective. At least if you want them to look male. I'm no artist, but my friend was, and there's a lot of "little things" you have to do so that your men look like men and your women look like women.

To keep it short though, and presuming that the author plans to introduce many female characters with differences apart from costumes, adding males in the mix introduces additional work if he decides to make all-character-encompassing changes, as he'll have to make changes to two sexes instead of merely one that shares similar animation... stuff (Bones? Keypoints? I'm really not an artist or animator).

And that's before you get into other issues.

But hey, I'd really like to see males eventually once the author gets to a point where they'd be comfortable with that.

The modeling, rig and animations issues with males is certainly part of the difficulty. (males in the current walking animation would be... interesting?)

The other issue is that males are not compatible with the current game system. Suppose if a heroine have a sex attack on boobs and another fingering. Those attacks would be weird on males wouldnt it? Right now each heroine can just have her own moveset of sex attacks and do not need to consider the recipient.

Futas are easier because they are vulnerable to the same type of attacks as a regular female.

So in short, males requires a lot of work. Not something insurmountable of course and something that can definitely be done given enough time. Its just that at this point in time I am not sure if the game gained enough traction and support to make a promise to include males, in addition to the already long TODO list.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a demand for this? I figured since there is nothing on the line atm you could just quit the game then restart. Time to get started on a in-match menu I guess.
My mother invaded my room when i was testing the new version yesterday, so a pause would be appreciated.

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn’t worry too much about if the game has gained enough traction, the view count on the thread is telling enough. You’ve racked up more views in 2 weeks than most threads do in their lifetimes...I mean I think that's reassuring right?

Either way, for me I think I can safely say this one of the most well done projects to have come up out of seemingly nowhere in recent memory. So as far I am concerned keep on trucking cause; if you build it they will cum.

Also some additional thoughts as to all the suggestions going around:
I think a strength that this game has is that it is very easy to envision a great number of things making their way into the game; from the males, futa and traps (both mechanical and biological*) that people have been mentioning above to pretty much anything else you could think up.

But don’t let the demand for X or Y stop you from working on Z if that's what you want to do. It's your game and it's not worth burning out trying add stuff that isn’t fun for you to work on.

The only things that I can think of that would be universally good to add would be stuff like the option to pause a match and maybe the ability to rebind keys and other things that make the game more convenient to any user.

*But yeah if you are taking requests I’d love to see some androgynous boys get bullie- I mean try their hand at wrestling. .

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn’t worry too much about if the game has gained enough traction, the view count on the thread is telling enough. You’ve racked up more views in 2 weeks than most threads do in their lifetimes...I mean I think that's reassuring right?
I agree... after checking it, it makes me happy my own latest game thread is doing almost as well, no way i can compare to a game like this though... i'm sure many of us dreamed of a concept like this but never had the skills to bring it to fruition.