Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Originally posted by Maryel View Post
    by chance the game ends once you reach the bathroom ? or you can go other way?
    You can bypass the rock by walking under it, and go through right opening to allow go upstair, and then you can found a wooden bridge, you can go through that space into the next zone, which can be more enemies to fight with.

Comment

Can the translation from the forums also be used with this new version? Or does it conflict?

Comment

Originally posted by saviliana View Post
        You can bypass the rock by walking under it, and go through right opening to allow go upstair, and then you can found a wooden bridge, you can go through that space into the next zone, which can be more enemies to fight with.
        Not sure what rock you're talking about. I tried the rocks in the court yard and everywhere I can see a "rock". Any picture?
        I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
        Combat Rape:
        A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
        A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

Comment

Originally posted by duck666 View Post
          Not sure what rock you're talking about. I tried the rocks in the court yard and everywhere I can see a "rock". Any picture?
          you walk through the wall on top of the higher wooden tiles.

i still want some honest game overs already, right now i dont even feel like i've fought... a boss

You can find my games here (itch.io)

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

By bathroom, I think he means the room with the line of people, where the game says it ends, not the room underground where you start the chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by azurezero View Post
              you walk through the wall on top of the higher wooden tiles.

i still want some honest game overs already, right now i dont even feel like i've fought... a boss
              Originally posted by Utgardoutcast View Post
              By bathroom, I think he means the room with the line of people, where the game says it ends, not the room underground where you start the chapter.
              Tried every wall in the fenced area to the south (instead of going into the bathroom) and every wall in the area before the bathroom. Nothing. Can I get a picture with a circle or something?
              I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
              Combat Rape:
              A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
              A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

Comment

Spoiler

Comment

Ending transcription for anyone curious. I can't read Japanese and I can't get VNR to hook; I just used OCR (KanjiTomo).

TL;DR: next update September 7, apologies from Ahriman

Spoiler

PS. if anyone tries to translate this, be careful - there's some weird scripts that make it so changing the names of certain abilities breaks some or all of their effects. Most of the restraint skills and the kick ability are affected, and probably others. Guessing they're using string matching on skill names to do stuff? I haven't looked into the scripts.

Comment

Hoping he nerfs the TP skills. In their current state they make it impossible to lose any fights really.

Comment

how much time left for update =3?
                      Mf? Try your luck just starting and low upload but might help

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Originally posted by Maryel View Post
                        how much time left for update =3?
                        Delayed to the 9th :v

Comment

ouch haha that hurts damn. oh well it worth the wait i think
                          Mf? Try your luck just starting and low upload but might help

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/

Comment

So,is there a bad ending may i ask? What exactly h levels do?

Comment

Originally posted by daedra666 View Post
                              So,is there a bad ending may i ask? What exactly h levels do?
                              not yet there isnt.

You can find my games here (itch.io)

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

Can we take a moment to appreciate how much detail seems to go into some simple RPG maker top-down scenes?
                                I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
                                Combat Rape:

Battle Fuck:

Comment

Working...
                                X