Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RPG Maker] [みことし堂] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ189029.html

From author of Rain's Rave, a game I didn't play but I've seen many people praised it.

Coming at a very very slow Mid July 2017.

Trial available.

Re: [みことし堂] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~

Welp, this is gonna be a long wait.
    Hopefully that's just the author giving himself alot of leeway, unlike some authors not giving themselves enough leeway and being late by months, in some cases years(can't remember which game that was).
    -If you can't dazzle them with your knowledge, baffle them with your bullshit.

-Behold the field in which I grow my fucks, Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren

Comment

My god he didn't even try to pretend it was going to have a decent development span

Comment

Even if he is a slow worker, by making the release date so far away he can just sit back and do it in his own time without worrying about delays and apologies.

Comment

He has already posted quite a few number of screenshots on his blog, including one animated scene.

http://b.dlsite.net/RG29689/

Comment

Anyone else found any missing image errors?

I lost to enemies twice which made the girls stomach very big, then encountered an enemy and the enemys H attack caused an error.

Comment

i am not fond to games that say will be released after 5+ months
              think a little since 5 years or even before every game that always has a loong release date once that date comes not even a notice of it

easily this year had already 8 games that were in the news in 2015 mids
              and none of those got released

only 1 of them got a notice that we need to wait another year -_-

anyway if it really comes out at that month il buy 2 copies just to shut my mouth but still i really doubt it gets released at that date
              Mf? Try your luck just starting and low upload but might help

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Originally posted by D-D View Post
                Anyone else found any missing image errors?

I lost to enemies twice which made the girls stomach very big, then encountered an enemy and the enemys H attack caused an error.
                u can fix that by extract it andthe fill that it say missing i think if fight the mob with a V in its name move the png image from the folder it let know which folder the file missing, move the image from b01 to b00 all image be good if it a mob with a c in its name that do not fight that image not in that game if u have a large belly/boobs

Comment

Oh my...I loved Rain's Rave! <3 So doing a partial for this game as well when it comes out.

Comment

Im liking the alliteration theme this author's got going on.

Comment

Version 1.01 of the demo available, some bugfixes.

I checked the makers blog with google translate a bit and got the following info about his plans for the game:

* He wants the game to be so that you can play and enjoy it for a long time

* It's going to be kinda open world, you can grind and gather and upgrade your equips as much as you like, but it's not always necessary.

* Enemies become stronger the more you kill them (?)

* There's not going to be any dead end game overs, dev wants you to be able to continue playing no matter what happens, however some boss monsters might cause an abduction confinement scene/event, maybe.

Comment

goodlord : O

Comment

Originally posted by D-D View Post
                          Version 1.01 of the demo available, some bugfixes.

I checked the makers blog with google translate a bit and got the following info about his plans for the game:

* He wants the game to be so that you can play and enjoy it for a long time

* It's going to be kinda open world, you can grind and gather and upgrade your equips as much as you like, but it's not always necessary.

* Enemies become stronger the more you kill them (?)

* There's not going to be any dead end game overs, dev wants you to be able to continue playing no matter what happens, however some boss monsters might cause an abduction confinement scene/event, maybe.
                          So after playing around with the demo a bit it's kind of a do what you want thing as it seems.
                          The Enemies become stronger the more EP (currency) you have if you spend that currency they'll become weaker again. (Dunno why tho, but according to a few lines translated with VN Translator it's intended)
                          All in all the game does actually seem to be going into a direction I do very like

Comment

Even after giving birth like crazy and going ultra-lewd, she still doesn't want to wear the witch outfit.
                            The demo's pretty good and kinda big, but I hope someone makes a guide for it. Like I can't tell if some quests in the quest menu are complete, since I'm pretty sure I've beaten five tentacle groups on the eastern areas, and many of these things are needed to unlock the various crafting menus. I got cooking and sewing, but smithing and the fourth one I just can't get. Quests like getting the salt for the maid required me to talk to her about it three times to get the salt spawnpoint in the mine to spawn, so it can be a little obtuse.
                            Also, kinda upset that the maps are so bland. They look the same in terms of detail as the last game, but within the time that Rain's Rave came out and this demo came out, we've seen several RPGs with much more detail to the maps. Hopefully he adds more as development comes along.

Comment

He DID give himself a long time to work on it. If it's decent now, then I think we can expect good things later.

Comment

Working...
                              X