What's new

[Complete - Full] Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~

Eventidegames

Reputation score
412176_RJ189029_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The capricious wind brought Lilia onto an unexpected destination, the wonder island.
Then Lilia was soon relentlessly violated by a tentacle creature that suddenly appeared.
Lilia barely had a narrow escape with a succubus' assistance, but she still has no option
but live on this sea-locked island bearing a traumatic memory of the violation that persists in heart...

Thread Updated: 2019-12-10
Developer: mikotoshi-dou
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version:1.08
Translation Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Translator: EventideGames
Genre:

2DCG, 2D game, Female protagonist, Japanese game, Censored, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Group sex, Fantasy, Inter-species sex, Big Breast, Stretch/Expansion, Tentacle
Installation:
1. Extract game and drag the patch onto the folder.
2. Run.
Translators Notes

Additional Information
* Synopsis *
The capricious wind brought Lilia onto an unexpected destination, the wonder island.
Then Lilia was soon relentlessly violated by a tentacle creature that suddenly appeared.
Lilia barely had a narrow escape with a succubus' assistance, but she still has no option
but live on this sea-locked island bearing a traumatic memory of the violation that persists in heart...

* Game *
This game is an adult only RPG mainly focusing on interspecies r*pe, like by tentacle.
You have many things to do to progress the game. Collecting materials to synthesize
items, taking combat with creatures to see H scenes, being a woman chaser...
After you finished the very first event, you have accesses to almost all the things.
(The contents are limited in the trial version)

* Date and Time *
The time in this game passes in relation to "Area-to-Area movement", "Particular Events",
"Combat" and some other behaviors you have taken. Behaviors and locations of NPCs,
events etc. are all subjects to be changed depending on the day and time.
Events that you will see varies from daily conversation to H scenes.

* Combat System *
This game employs turn-based combat system. She always fights alone, outnumbered
by the multiple creatures. The enemy's erotic attack prompts H animation or CG.
Losing in the combat does not cause the game over.

* Experience System *
Her erotic experience accumulates on each different part of her body; mouth,
breasts, vagina, buttocks, clitoris and urethra. The accumulated experience
point make changes in how much damage she receives.

* Pose Art *
2 base pose arts x Approx. 30 patterns of outfits x Approx. 15 patterns of head accessory
Some clothes can be separated in upper / lower halves and worn in combination.
Furthermore, the pose art reflects her breasts and belly condition in their sizes (5-6 levels).

* H Scenes *
36 base HCGs / 30 base Animations
Situations: interspecies r*pe (tentacle, slime etc.) / pregnancy /
birthing / laying eggs / expansion / breast milk / nipple f*ck and more...

* Notices *
- Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP:

- Compared to other games on the same platform, the operation of this game requires heavier load.
Thus please make sure to confirm the system compatibility via the trial version before purchasing.

412177_RJ189029_img_smp1.jpg 412178_RJ189029_img_smp2.jpg 412179_RJ189029_img_smp3.jpg 412180_RJ189029_img_smp4.jpg 412181_RJ189029_img_smp5.jpg

Patch+ Graphics:

Lazka patch may cause crashes in some areas.
Patch provided by Lazka for text spacing: https://ulmf.org/attachments/scripts-zip.28313/
Apply Lazka patch after original patch

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
wow, i know the first game got translated but i can't believe someone actually decided to pick this too and work on it.
quite a fan of this dev game, really hype for translation to finish.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
wow, i know the first game got translated but i can't believe someone actually decided to pick this too and work on it.
quite a fan of this dev game, really hype for translation to finish.
I've been working on it for a bit, decided to post it here too, the story is mostly untouched since I wanted to get the nitty-gritty out of the way first.

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice! Never expected someone to try their hand at this one! Props to ya for the effort!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh will be cool to check this out when it's done. When it comes to tentacles it's hit or miss for me but the other stuff looks good.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried to use a machine auto translator on this one but the program bugged out, so I completely forgot about this!

Super hyped for this project to be finished.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not use the translation thread for game discussion. First warning.
Because the main post for this game is locked ever since the thread quality change, I need to ask here - how do I get the first lewd scene with Riche (scene a)?

The hint fairy mentions buisness in the south east coast, but I can't find Riche anywhere, not even at the tent at noon or night on the south coast.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Because the main post for this game is locked ever since the thread quality change, I need to ask here - how do I get the first lewd scene with Riche (scene a)?

The hint fairy mentions buisness in the south east coast, but I can't find Riche anywhere, not even at the tent at noon or night on the south coast.
I believe you need to hit a certain favor threshold by doing quests for her.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ignoring a moderator's official warning. One week ban.
Considering I have 322 favor with her, I doubt that's the issue.

Also hit me with the second warning, mods, I'm not going to spend 30 minutes creating a properly formatted forum post just to ask a question when the old thread is locked. Fair enough moving threads that don't meet the new requirements, but how about instead of moving and locking the busy/popular threads to the hentai section, you leave them open and move them to the H-game discussion section instead?

Edit: ACTUALLY, reviewing the two rules threads and the do/do not threads in the pinned threads down the forum chain, there is nothing stating no discussions in the way that I did... What gives? Fair enough if it's derailing or off topic, but my inquiry wasn't?

Last edited:
OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Considering I have 322 favor with her, I doubt that's the issue.

Also hit me with the second warning, mods, I'm not going to spend 30 minutes creating a properly formatted forum post just to ask a question when the old thread is locked. Fair enough moving threads that don't meet the new requirements, but how about instead of moving and locking the busy/popular threads to the hentai section, you leave them open and move them to the H-game discussion section instead?

Edit: ACTUALLY, reviewing the two rules threads and the do/do not threads in the pinned threads down the forum chain, there is nothing stating no discussions in the way that I did... What gives? Fair enough if it's derailing or off topic, but my inquiry wasn't?
There are a few events that I remember, one after her Ordinary Amulet delivery request on tuesdays, and on saturdays after the first one.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This section is intended to have individual threads for each game corresponding to a thread in the H-games section. Thus, discussion in these threads should be limited to the translation effort, rather than the game itself.
For anybody reading this, I will point out that this rule has been in place for four years. Game discussion should take place in the game thread, not the translation thread. If the game thread is locked, then provide an updated OP to have it unlocked. This is the last I will talk about this.

Last edited:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
err can I ask about patch?
I've tried to decrypt and it always failed. Screenshot_2.jpg

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
err can I ask about patch?
I've tried to decrypt and it always failed.View attachment 27157
Huh, I actually don't know the fix for this. I also had a problem with decrypting the game but it never gave me an error. I would try another decrypter, though if all else fails you can do what I did, download translator++, open the game in a project and it will create a temp folder that contains the extracted files and give you a prompt if you want to open it, open it and drag the graphics and data folder into the game folder, then rename the RGSS3A to .bak just to have it. You should be able to play the game after placing the patch in the folder.

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
err can I ask about patch? I've tried to decrypt and it always failed.
Huh, I actually don't know the fix for this. I also had a problem with decrypting the game but it never gave me an error. I would try another decrypter, though if all else fails you can do what I did, download translator++, open the game in a project and it will create a temp folder that contains the extracted files and give you a prompt if you want to open it, open it and drag the graphics and data folder into the game folder, then rename the RGSS3A to .bak just to have it. You should be able to play the game after placing the patch in the folder.
This is actually just an issue with old versions of all decrypter where if the filecount is too high it will not extract properly. This is usually not an issue as the number is pretty high but this game where every frame of animation is an image hits the cap. This version of the decrypter should be able to handle it.

Attachments

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
This is actually just an issue with old versions of all decrypter where if the filecount is too high it will not extract properly. This is usually not an issue as the number is pretty high but this game where every frame of animation is an image hits the cap. This version of the decrypter should be able to handle it.
thank you for posting a fix, I don't think i've downloaded a new version in a year.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Patch 6 has been uploaded, common events are finally finished so now some progress on the actual game can be made.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Final patch is out, it's unpolished and the art isn't done but the game is now fully translated, I will polish it a bit more and finish the art soon.

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
Final patch is out, it's unpolished and the art isn't done but the game is now fully translated, I will polish it a bit more and finish the art soon.
Whoa! I come back from vacation and find this translated! Early christmas present? Why thank you! Been wanting to play this translated for a while and the bits that're unfinished I can certainly replay it for repeatedly!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh nice! Just tried it there, the only thing I can see off the small portion i played was that when you lose and get h-scene the text is going off the side of the screen. But I'm sure that's easily fixed.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Oh nice! Just tried it there, the only thing I can see off the small portion i played was that when you lose and get h-scene the text is going off the side of the screen. But I'm sure that's easily fixed.
must have missed a part with word wrapping, it should be fixed by the time I finished polishing it.