What's new

[Complete - Full] Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have an active link to v1.08?

astor2015

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Considering I have 322 favor with her, I doubt that's the issue.

Also hit me with the second warning, mods, I'm not going to spend 30 minutes creating a properly formatted forum post just to ask a question when the old thread is locked. Fair enough moving threads that don't meet the new requirements, but how about instead of moving and locking the busy/popular threads to the hentai section, you leave them open and move them to the H-game discussion section instead?

Edit: ACTUALLY, reviewing the two rules threads and the do/do not threads in the pinned threads down the forum chain, there is nothing stating no discussions in the way that I did... What gives? Fair enough if it's derailing or off topic, but my inquiry wasn't?
You have to go to the tent on the south coast at 7pm

Nikita nik

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
where can I download the game?

Mick2000

Reputation score
where can I download the game?
at the official store of course, check OP or this link below

the game is not on discount right now but consider pay full price to support dev works, their new game Nursery Dimension kinda suck so if he could see that his work on orthodox rpg sold more than surely he would return to make more of RPG game instead platformer game