What's new

[Complete - Full] Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
must have missed a part with word wrapping, it should be fixed by the time I finished polishing it.
Good to know, now I just need to decide if I want to play with the text cut off on h-scenes... Or wait for polished version. xD Thanks for translatin this though.

Gesellschaft

Reputation score
Didn't the OP list the patch for version 1.08 of the game? With the final patch on 1.08, half the prologue is untranslated and the entire in-game menu is untranslated, and there are some really weird text wrapping issues where only one word is on a line before a line break during dialogue.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I think something broke with the final patch.
I tried to apply the final patch to my game that was patched with the unfinished patch you posted on Dec 2nd and all the issues are still there from the unpolished version. I even made sure to start new game again to see if that was the problem but the issues remained.
I then downloaded a clean japanese version 1.08 of the game and ended up with untranslated parts of the game like the menu, the time messages top left and the defeat messages and maybe even more.

Wrapping issue with the newest patch applied over the rough patch from 2nd december:

examples of untranslated parts in game freshly patched over the original japanese 1.08 version downloaded from the catsite

I hope this helps finding the issue if you are going to look into it.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
I tried to apply the final patch to my game that was patched with the unfinished patch you posted on Dec 2nd and all the issues are still there from the unpolished version. I even made sure to start new game again to see if that was the problem but the issues remained.
I then downloaded a clean japanese version 1.08 of the game and ended up with untranslated parts of the game like the menu, the time messages top left and the defeat messages and maybe even more.

Wrapping issue with the newest patch applied over the rough patch from 2nd december:

examples of untranslated parts in game freshly patched over the original japanese 1.08 version downloaded from the catsite

Huh, wonder what broke, since everythings working on my end, time to debug I guess.

Mick2000

Reputation score
thought only i have that problem in my end.
yeah, i downloaded the game and the final patch from OP link and the text kinda broken like in that picture.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score

Ah, this is what I get to not checking the patch, normally I just copy my game files over and upload that, turns out I forgot a few files, like common events and scripts, uploading new patch as soon as I figure out the spacing bug on the first image, I have no clue what causes it.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whenever i try to decrypt this game with the usual decryptor i keep on getting the following error: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
Then it doesn't extract files such as tittle images and so, then the game doesn't even open anyway...(since lacks part of the files other than what was able to extract). Any way to solve this? or optional extractor other than the one made by falo?

EDIT:
I didn't saw the post by iczer earlier, that solved my problem, thanks man, probably limited file number in old versions, problem is that most pages ain't updated yet to that...

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
thx for translation... but the offset text (and kinda blank too) still there
any plan to fix this?
I honestly don't know how, I've tried various methods to get it fixed but it still happens,.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Uploaded a new patch, should fix a bug that causes a crash when giving birth through the urethra.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
.... W-what?
Technically penis birthing would qualify. Also I'm pretty sure there's something like that in wolf's dungeon where a parasite is put in Nona's bladder. Though I can't comment on what it is in this game.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well there's thing like birth from breast and several horrible thing i can't exactly remember (nor i want to remember) so i no longer question it...
also this is mikotoshi-dou, there's rain rave and now lilia livelihood

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yep, infestations of the character's anus, vagina, urethra, and breasts can all be "birthed". There's also via the mouth, but I'm pretty certain that just goes out the ass.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Uploaded a new patch, should fix a bug that causes a crash when giving birth through the urethra.
heya, i think i got a temporary solution for the text centering
its under script "センタリング" turn the rxmsg_ctr false and its fixed (the lose scene text seem normal)
but idk if it make another bug later

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
heya, i think i got a temporary solution for the text centering
its under script "センタリング" turn the rxmsg_ctr false and its fixed (the lose scene text seem normal)
but idk if it make another bug later
This might work, unfortunately it's not a solution I can use the way I translate, I'd need RPGMaker VX Ace to do that.