What's new

[Complete - Full] Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This might work, unfortunately it's not a solution I can use the way I translate, I'd need RPGMaker VX Ace to do that.
hmm i see, well i kinda want to help tho.. so i did some fiddle and find that this game using a script to make text dialog to center in window message
disabling it kinda fix some scene that using that
here my pic

ps : if u guys want i can upload the data folder for this one, but i really dont testing tho.. idk if there maybe some another bug/crash

Attachments

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
hmm i see, well i kinda want to help tho.. so i did some fiddle and find that this game using a script to make text dialog to center in window message
disabling it kinda fix some scene that using that
here my pic

ps : if u guys want i can upload the data folder for this one, but i really dont testing tho.. idk if there maybe some another bug/crash
Go ahead, I'll add it to the OP as a secondary patch.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for translating this. I liked the previous game of this circle too.

Problem, though: When ever I go into the second level basement that I just had built, the game crashes.
I've upgraded the house to its maximum size, then upgraded the basement to its max size. I can go to the bath level of basement, but when I take the stairs there, the game crashes on me.
I'll attach a save just in case.

Attachments

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks for translating this. I liked the previous game of this circle too.

Problem, though: When ever I go into the second level basement that I just had built, the game crashes.
I've upgraded the house to its maximum size, then upgraded the basement to its max size. I can go to the bath level of basement, but when I take the stairs there, the game crashes on me.
I'll attach a save just in case.
already use ur save file, no crash or anything...
did u apply the lastest translation patch?

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fix 5, yeah.

The error message, that I probably should have posted:
"Script 'Game_Map' line 41: ArgumentError occurred.
dump format error for symbol(0x7)"

Anyway, if this is something in my end that you can't help me with, np. Thanks for your time.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Fix 5, yeah.

The error message, that I probably should have posted:
"Script 'Game_Map' line 41: ArgumentError occurred.
dump format error for symbol(0x7)"

Anyway, if this is something in my end that you can't help me with, np. Thanks for your time.
It might be the patch for the text fix, I have had others saying they had a similar crash after it, I don't think there is anything I can do to fix it since I don't have the game editor.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tested the save with the clean game files, could take the stairs.

Then applied the translation fix 5 patch, it started crashing. Didn't install the Lazka fix. Anyway, it's not that important.

RagnaBlade

Reputation score
Not sure if it due to a translation issue or an issue with the game itself, Mods please tell me if I'm posting in the wrong channel as I do not know where this best fits, but when I enter the basement of the house B2 it crashes the game with the message "Script 'Game_Map' line 41: AugmentError occured dump format error for symbol(0x7)" Anyone know what's going on?

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Not sure if it due to a translation issue or an issue with the game itself, Mods please tell me if I'm posting in the wrong channel as I do not know where this best fits, but when I enter the basement of the house B2 it crashes the game with the message "Script 'Game_Map' line 41: AugmentError occured dump format error for symbol(0x7)" Anyone know what's going on?
Yeah, I think the problem is because of what was done to fix the text alignment, the old patch didn't have this issue.

RagnaBlade

Reputation score
What's the latest translation for this game? and does it still have these issues?

Chudi

Reputation score
Link for the patch needs to be updated
NVM, only mega dont work.

Last edited:

KingoftheHill10000

Reputation score
So, I placed the patch in the folder, but it is still in Japanese. Is there an instruction I am missing?

I am running on Mac with Wineskin so it is hard to run multiple translator programs at a time.

asoth312

Reputation score
Could some kind soul give me some directions to where I can learn how to apply this translation? I'm totally new to this translate manually thing. I assume I'm supposed to download this Translator++ and use it do something with the patch folder. I've spent hours trying to get anything to work but I really can't understand anything at all.

Any help is much appreciated!

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Could some kind soul give me some directions to where I can learn how to apply this translation? I'm totally new to this translate manually thing. I assume I'm supposed to download this Translator++ and use it do something with the patch folder. I've spent hours trying to get anything to work but I really can't understand anything at all.

Any help is much appreciated!
https://ulmf.org/threads/how-to-apply-a-partial.7918/