What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Post on dev's dlsite blog today, skimmed it but most important bit is this I think "So this time around this time, if there is no problem it will be on sale within a few days.
I've been waiting for a long time, I hope you enjoy it."

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The dev said it's already registered (in comment) on 14 Nov, the fastest will come out at 15 Nov 2017 18.00 (+9) or 16 Nov midnight.

お疲れ様です。

14日に販売登録、GB単位のファイル容量、別に指定した販売日がない、修正要求なしの場合などを考慮すると、恐らく16日の00時に発売を予想しています。
今日の18時かもしれませんが、16日の00時より可能性が低いと思われますね。

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can't wait to see if and how they will expand on what they already included in Rain's Rave, considering how much shit you could get done to Rain I struggle to imagine what else is even possible.

nivek333

Reputation score
I hope it´ll arrive on the english DLsite fast, I really wanna buy this one but jp site won´t take my money.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is it out on the Japanese?
how hard that must be to click on dlsite link in 1st page to check it out for your self - dlsite update game list once a day, time ago it was in 6 in morning by my time - now it's something 14:00 o clock, and right now my clock shows 00:30

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how hard that must be to click on dlsite link in 1st page to check it out for your self - dlsite update game list once a day, time ago it was in 6 in morning by my time - now it's something 14:00 o clock, and right now my clock shows 00:30
I was about something not nice - But i chose not to. Maybe you should take up on that habit as well.
Anyway i've nothing further to say to that, so can we get back on topic and not be toxic.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If I'm not mistaken, didn't DLSite switch to updating 3x a day?

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
By the author's words, it will be out on 17th (time of release unspecified). With recently DLSite switching to 3 updates per day, earliest possible time is 00:00 JST (about 14 hours from now) assuming it passes DLSite's checks.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It is out indeed!

Edit:

Happy fapping! Partial for the game will be coming in a week or so depending on how much that needs to be translated. : )

Last edited:

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm in waiting for my card ready[That at least tomorrow as fastest].
SO ... yugifan3's link is my savior for stop myself gone wild while waitng //Many Thanks

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score
I'm not even 10 minutes into the game and I already found a minor bug, lol
If you remove Lilia's clothes then she'll complain about being too embarrassed to walk around naked and forces the menu open again, if you put the clothes back on her sprite will actually remain naked until you open the menu again, heh.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There might have been a major bug.
You are supposed to interact with the shiny spots in your house, as well as the cave and the farm, then talk to the maid to unlock crafting/farming
At some point after you unlock and upgrade the farm, the Maid gives you some tentacle seed but the dialogue gets you stuck in a loop

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ill make sure partial is updated with latest bug fixes so no need to reupload/redownload the game.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you get past the initial west and eastern areas?