What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think you have to talk to the fairy maid to be able to enter your house again after upgrading.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to get EP from sex scenes with enemies. In other words losing and staying at bosses gives you easy moneyyy. One nice way to wait for your house to finish upgrading is "collecting" EP at bosses. ;)

Anyone figured how to get scenes involving the NPCs yet? Also does anyone have any idea where the fairy maid is at a specific time of day. Sometimes I can't find her in the succubus' house or outside watering the flowers in front of the house. Does she go somewhere else occasionally?

Also when talking to the succubus what are the 2nd and 3rd option?
Not sure when exactly, but one of the places the fairy disappears to is the empty campfire circle southeast, east from town. I've only seen her there once though, and she left after talking to her there.

As for 2nd and 3rd option of succubus, 2nd option increases enemy strength, 3rd option decreases it. You have to pay ep to decrease it though.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I never played the previous game but comparing to both of these, is the previous one really good too?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I beat two bosses and now I can't initiate combat with the other two bosses. Is this a bug or is there some sort of limitation in the game?

EDIT: Ok, somehow got it fixed. I'm now encountering some of the bugs that 1.01 is supposed to fix.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This game has some good art, but the game itself is really buggy, as others have noted. I used the RPG Maker Save editor to try to bruteforce myself through the game, but it simply won't work. There's a bunch of story-bound events, and I can't progress further than the original areas with the leeches and tentacles.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can challenge the boss at some point after the succubus conversation at noon 12.00 ~ , after many dialogue quest though and getting 2000 EP money from her and have already explore all area.

You can check the generated quest or new convesation with npc from fairy in the left side of the field after 00.000 midnight.

House can be upgraded 3 times ( the third will be need 10 days) and this is the game breaking bug ).

And from the bosses (Mushroom, Shell tentacle, Slime, Bee, and Tentacle (havent found this one yet)). Dont ever beat the boss from the shell tentacle, use gameover or run because the bug are only with the shell boss and if you beat it, you will never able to fight any of the boss again. Another boss are no problem even if you defeat it and will respawn again (2~3 days) except this shell boss.

Last edited:

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys i've encountered a problem after a certain point while i was playing the game

All of the sudden i couldn't hit anything at all! i checked if this was some sort of status effect like blind

But that wasn't the case I thought this was temporary so i restarted the game only to meet with the issue once more Does any one know why this is happening?

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.01 was out on dlsite

Last edited:

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to unlock the last area? The area with the seal, tried almost everything while avoiding the bugs keeps on giving me Ending A

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Partial is up! It will update the game to 1.0.1 Can grab it from my drive that can be found in my signature.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
somehow I can't see any signature

At the top right, click on your name and then User Settings, then Select Account, Scroll down until you find Conversation Detail Options. Click on Show Signature.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial Yugifan. The translations helped me understand a few things.

Now I have to figure out if getting normal end A blocks you from getting anything else or if I just have to start from the beginning. It seems to be possible to start a new game without deleting some of your stuff though.

Oh, there's an adventure memo. Yugifan, do you have any plans to translate other parts of this game? The adventure memo being in english could be helpful.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial Yugifan. The translations helped me understand a few things.

Now I have to figure out if getting normal end A blocks you from getting anything else or if I just have to start from the beginning. It seems to be possible to start a new game without deleting some of your stuff though.

Oh, there's an adventure memo. Yugifan, do you have any plans to translate other parts of this game? The adventure memo being in english could be helpful.
I think the game locks you out of side quests if you get ANY ending.