What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After they ask you to find to find flower (which is after many event with three heroine), you can find the red flower in west map of ruin (where there is bee monster) , then pick first choice of angelica (succubus) for chosing true or normal ending after the event. You will stuck in the table but teleport to ask for the key from succubus, beware that opening the ruin will make you cant open another event with every npc again.

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone tell me where i can find silver thread, rainbow thread, and various other materials to craft armor bc i have no idea where to find those and im pretty sure i have beaten every boss and i cant read Japanese and i have all ready added yugifans partial but i still cant read the quests bc they are still in Japanese and im so confused some help would be much appreciated

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After they ask you to find to find flower (which is after many event with three heroine), you can find the red flower in west map of ruin (where there is bee monster) , then pick first choice of angelica (succubus) for chosing true or normal ending after the event. You will stuck in the table but teleport to ask for the key from succubus, beware that opening the ruin will make you cant open another event with every npc again.
How do you get events with the three heroines?

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you have sex with the three heroines?

Is it some sort of status you need like in the first game?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The event with heroine are a bit random and hard if you cant even read or translate the fairy guide from the left side of field every 00.00 midnight ++.

You can have sex a bit later if you go to ruin and see a tentacle on right upper of map. go into it and it will parasite with you. Now you can have sex with the 3 heroine if you have 50++ affection with them. You can have sex once with one parasite, you must repeat again if you want to do another heroine, and this process take one day so be carefull ( the day will move after you have sex with heroine, and change map anywhere).

Last edited:

taikai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im nearly done with the 3 other girls H scenes except riche's, the fairy keeps saying something about her going somewhere west but she needs to be careful. ive looked everywhere and can't find her.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
im nearly done with the 3 other girls H scenes except riche's, the fairy keeps saying something about her going somewhere west but she needs to be careful. ive looked everywhere and can't find her.
If it's the one that says at night, I found her on the 2nd west map next to one of the trees. However, it was at 22 hour, took me forever to find her because every other time I was looking after midnight.

taikai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
when u say 2nd map do u mean the one with the larva or the beach with the jellyflys

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
when u say 2nd map do u mean the one with the larva or the beach with the jellyflys
The one with the breast larva.

Edit: Loaded an old save and found her again. Picture included.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ah i must be bugged then
Possibly if you used the same save from 1.00. I started a new game on 1.01 just to be safe. Only other thing I can think of is maybe you need to complete dialogues before she shows up, or maybe one of her other quests. One of the dialogues I had with her was her mentioning that she goes out to collect materials. Other than that I did a quest of crafting an accessory for her.

taikai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did the accessory crafting and a bunch of other dialogs, old save so yeah thats why then.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i guess no v1.01 without partial? since i could navigate and reach true end without it so i don't really need the partial, still, good job for doing it

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I found this on his blog,looks like he got many things fixed for 1.02..but I dont even understand a thing here lol

Archy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know where riche goes when the fairy says she off fishing somewhere at night?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
exit the base from the lower left exit, then go up the stairs on the left

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@mastadon05: the blog has that readme block as text, so the fuck did you link to a screenshot ?
Also, the blog post has a link to a FAQ post too.