What's new

ADV Loli [アスガル騎士団] 実際のところ (RJ192501)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, the creator of ROBF decided to make a lolige for a change. It's similar to "林間合宿", in that the gameplay is running around finding events and talking to people on a day-to-day basis. Multiple shota friends too, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be a competition to get the girls, at least, everything seems to hint at them just playing around mentality. It's certainly a fun idea, hopefully it's not too hard to get to the good stuff.

Oh and, in case you forgot or didn't know, this author is extremely sensitive to the western audience. Beware of Japanese riddles and expect some Vanja style action against anyone that tries to do more then just talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団] 実際のところ

i thinks we cant find a more Loli/shota game than this one lol

RnoJlink1but9for2cu5ri0ou1s
will be in MV, looked rapidly, they use a ¤¤¤¤ waittime in the dialogue, i corrected it, so if you use my patcher on the demo, be sure to use the last 0.0.2.8

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"林間合宿" - Just type these words and you can summon me. Lol!

Already finished the trial. Here my opinion,

- Based on 林間合宿. Hell yeah!
- The art suits my taste. Great!
- Too much linear. Meh...
- Cannot hook the text. Shit!
- Well, the interaction in this game cannot compare to 林間合宿. In 林間合宿, the characters look like they are alive. I mean, like they have soul. Right, I am a Harvest Moon fan.

In short, rare material but not really a gem. Looking forward to it but not too hyped.

Now, lurking mode activated.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

T_T

ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ Look Here ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ ↆ

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ahahaha. This guy. It's such a shame when he does things like these since he created so good games.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Biggest MEH since the story of MEH!

just hope he dont throw out of the window the battlefuck system he did.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's no battles (in the demo at least). You just run around the house looking for events ..... It's RPGmaker only for engine, there's no stats/equipment/xp/etc.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's no battles (in the demo at least). You just run around the house looking for events ..... It's RPGmaker only for engine, there's no stats/equipment/xp/etc.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Biggest MEH since the story of MEH!

just hope he dont throw out of the window the battlefuck system he did.

Kinda sad that we aren't ever getting any more ROBF...

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Loli and shota? It's a rare combination, count me in!
Now, probably a meh game, seeing the price, but still...

edit: August... :(

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not to shoot down anyone's interests, but I have doubts this will do as well as the ROBF games. Those appealed to a much broader audience and had loads of replay-ability, not to mention the liveliness of the animations themselves.
I'm conflicted on whether or not I should keep an eye on this.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like I'm the only 1 interested in this more than the ROBF games ....... :confused:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm more interest how to solve his anti gaijin puzzle now.
While the ROBF 1 is annoying, but i gotta admit those anti gaijin puzzle is actualy interesting.
The forum thread was really lively on that too :D

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm more interest how to solve his anti gaijin puzzle now.
While the ROBF 1 is annoying, but i gotta admit those anti gaijin puzzle is actualy interesting.
The forum thread was really lively on that too :D
too much trouble for a generic loli/shota game, at least ROBF was special unique for me....

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seems like I'm the only 1 interested in this more than the ROBF games ....... :confused:
Nah, it's just the people that feel disappointed due to the genre shift (if you can call it that) feel more inclined to complain. It's like that with every game series fanbase. Change is bad, mkay'(Sarcasm).

I liked ROBF too, but I'm glad the developer is trying out new ideas. That said, I hope it's not too complicated.

Last edited:

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My only concern is, is he gonna still try those anti-Gaijin measures.
Release a decoy on major pirating site, Hardcore Japanese quiz, Japanese local trap, anti-crack counter measures....
This guy is incredible when comes to anti-piracy stunt and being super xenophobic about how he only wants his game to play by Japanese and doesn't want anybody to translate his game for anyone else.

Like, I bought most of his BF game but if his not doing that anymore, I not interested. Specially if he is not working with the same artist from RO series...

But I'm more interested in what kind a shit his going to put off this time.
Maybe he could hire some Yakuza hitman from his RO money to go after owner of various piracy community and guys who does most of uploads. lol

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im going offtopic a little and ask if someone has the blog/deviant/pixiv/whatever from the artist worked in ROBF, im turttle searching in rune words webpages (i should done that question years ago...).

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My only concern is, is he gonna still try those anti-Gaijin measures.
Release a decoy on major pirating site, Hardcore Japanese quiz, Japanese local trap, anti-crack counter measures....
This guy is incredible when comes to anti-piracy stunt and being super xenophobic about how he only wants his game to play by Japanese and doesn't want anybody to translate his game for anyone else.

Like, I bought most of his BF game but if his not doing that anymore, I not interested. Specially if he is not working with the same artist from RO series...

But I'm more interested in what kind a shit his going to put off this time.
Maybe he could hire some Yakuza hitman from his RO money to go after owner of various piracy community and guys who does most of uploads. lol
The sad part is most of the anti piracy measures are working. Unlike the video gaming community that has dedicated release groups and a unified community towards piracy, the hentai game front has been devastated lately with moral high ground pirates, Chinese release groups that are trying to turn it into a business, refusing to release cracks and H games unless you pay them via "V.I.P" access, lack of crack releases for the DRM H games and key personal going AWOL or turning against us, going so far as to sabotage pirate sites like AS and exhentai. There are quite a few h games so far that haven't been cracked, released or even gained any attention as a result. This does not bode well for the community as a whole, whether you can or can't support them.

At least indie H game titles have been picking up steam with constant releases to the majority of content. But I digress, if someone following this creator can keep tabs on what he plans to do for the inevitable anti-gaijin measures, maybe we can plan ahead.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro guys.

I just found this gem, but I can't find it anywhere. It seems it has one of those anti-piracy measures right?

Is there any way to get it? I'll be grateful forever...

xqus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Because its not out yet I guess. Only a trial available.
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ192501.html