What's new

ADV Loli [アスガル騎士団] 実際のところ (RJ192501)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団] 実際のところ

Release a decoy on major pirating site,
I remember reading about a game on steam, about developing games and they released a copy of the game on tpb or kickass where there is a high chance your studio could go under do to too many people pirating your game. and then they replied to questions about avoiding it in the steam discussion with things like "Please buy the game". a small part of me really wishs more developers would do things like this :rolleyes:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My question is: What happened to the art? It's very different, where did that artist go and where can I find that artist's stuff?

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My question is: What happened to the art? It's very different, where did that artist go and where can I find that artist's stuff?
Original artist's dlsite circle:

and pixiv:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Because its not out yet I guess. Only a trial available.
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ192501.html
Okay, thank you!

Btw, does anyone know any games like this? I love the shota-loli style.
(For example, http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26506)

I thougt of making a thread asking that, but maybe someone here knows some more games on this style :D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahaha look at that video thumbnail lol. "Ooooh a penis!"

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Epic necro : new-ish preview video on Chobit

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice and here is the trial without download, it plays like a .

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's RPGmaker MV, plays like anything but a normal game. Hope it's not the crappy MV with the memory leak.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

woot he said 6:00 or 3:00 and here it is out at 3:00 nice, time to indulge in this game that I've been eagerly awaiting for the past month and half..... happy playing to all potential buyers XD

Gamer23

Reputation score

150MB for an MV seems really short. I hope its due to reused cgs and no sound files also a clean tileset compression. Playing now. lol. Amazing they give you the option to play it in the web browser.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two unrelated things:
- did the forum become member-only today ? threads can't be viewed unless logged in
- as for the save, it seems that simply setting all gameSwitches in config.rpgsave to 'true' gives you complete gallery (at least after you've finished the game once)

Though I'd be more interested in at least event hints getting translated.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Super tedious, 70% completed...

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is he still doing that anti-Gaijin measures?
I don't even feel like playing the game to find out of my self.
Game is really looks lacking compare to what he done in the pass...

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Before this thread falls into the oblivion of forgotten games, can anyone upload a full save? This game really is a hassle.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Thank god for the new update, skip function plus additional character affection tool bonus added. 90% done

Gamer23

Reputation score

Only one scene left, damn its hard to make him fail on the scene to activate the condition to get it.
v1.1

Attachments

Reputation score

Thanks for da Save, now that i saw the HCGs, i gotta say that i am disappointed with the almighty ROBF creator. He use to bring us much Joy with any of the three ROBF series & he just wasted like what? almost 10 months of effort on a Loli/Shota Game only to obtain round 2.5k worth of Downloads.

But...he did mention another "Big Project" few months back after the completion of this game. He was searching/hiring for illustrators for another huge game.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

IMHP this is a great game. It's short but challenging, with decent art and game mechanics.
I've not played their older games because I'm not into monsters, but the idea of this one was refreshing AF.

You don't save the world. There is no gods or magic force. There is no heroes. There is no magical corruption of some succubus. You don't have to fight the good/evil.
Just a few kids happily discovering sex.

Maybe you liked more the others game, you don't like this one or just it's not your thing, but don't underestimate the work and effort put in this one.
BTW this is a general comment seeing the comments, not about anyone in particular.