What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

even just a translation of the UI/menu elements would be a big help. I can do without knowing what's being said in story scenes and whatnot but it's a lot of effort to trial and error through all the systems in a game even if you're familiar with the genre. Thanks a lot for going to the effort of translating.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

seriously, so helpful to know what button does what. thanks

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed~ Thx @Noble 6
Now , hopefully there is link for New Demo:p

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It looks like he's debating releasing the usual mid-month update because of how small it is.
Lately he's been working on the ring system, magic menu, and rescued witches. But the menu is giving a few errors and he doesn't really think it'd be worth it to release a new version just for a few women lying on the ground that disappear when you grab them.
Lords knows I would. Gives me a head start on translating.

Also this is a bit of a weird thing to ask, but does anyone have a list of items from the Souls games with both their english and japanese translations in there? I want to make sure that I'm not literally translating a name that was meant to be the game equivalent instead.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mmm...after a quick google, i found this? if itll help?

arturalekseev.com/darksouls1itemsids

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The wikis out there for the games would probably be your best bet as all the games have comprehensive wikis in english and japanese.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is fine, too.

I told him a few weeks ago that it would be easier for his planned english translation to modify the code in a certain way earlier on, so he would have to sift through every file. All of the text in the game has a line of something like this.name_jp "text", so I told him to just put in a this.name_en "text" below the jp ones, then add a quick file that allows the game to swap between reading them. Guess it's happening.
So..Noble 6, I guess you're the un-official translator then? :D

You think he will bring this to then EN side then?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Alright, so items are getting implemented now as well. He had trouble with making sure that, once you reached 99 duplicates of an item, that it didn't roll back over to 0 and he found a function already existed to solve that.
What items should this game have? We already have both potions. Hopefully a sewing kit is the first. Then maybe some temporary stat-boosting items like a whetstone or something to speed stamina regen.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, so items are getting implemented now as well. He had trouble with making sure that, once you reached 99 duplicates of an item, that it didn't roll back over to 0 and he found a function already existed to solve that.
What items should this game have? We already have both potions. Hopefully a sewing kit is the first. Then maybe some temporary stat-boosting items like a whetstone or something to speed stamina regen.
1: How about Summoning Items? (You know orbs that spawns ally MOB...)
2: How about revival Stones? (So if you die you can come back to life)
3: (PERV) How about some type of drink that makes the player character get drunk and is easy to rape? :)cool:Total PERVED in this one LOL:cool:)
4: How about Speed that slows down everything except the player character for a short period of time? (That way you can dodge attacks and go in for an attack of your own)

:rolleyes:On that note I will stop there:rolleyes: :p(this list can go on for a long time so I stopped my self so no one else griefs over reading it lol):p

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Depending on how/if elemental/non-physical damage types are implemented, you have things like

Bolt Paper/Gold Pine Resin (add lightning damage to melee weapon 60s)
Fire Paper/Charcoal Pine Resin (add fire damage 60s)
Green Blossom (+stamina regen 60s)
Probably something that assists specific H situations, like something to make Aradia easier to preggo up
Consumables that you can use to increase her Souls/Blood Echoes
Bombs of different types, most likely fire damage, an upgrade to it, and some variant that deals another type like lightning (lighting urn) or magic (hexing urn
Throwing Knives, longer range, lower damage, saves MP, can carry a ton, are great for baiting things that are waiting on the wall or roof (at least when you were able to lock onto them in the games proper...)
Throwable aggro item (Alluring Skull, Pungent Blood Cocktail)
Poison curing, possibly include a bleed build up cure as well as toxic cure
An item to let you safely return to the church

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1: How about Summoning Items? (You know orbs that spawns ally MOB...)
2: How about revival Stones? (So if you die you can come back to life)
3: (PERV) How about some type of drink that makes the player character get drunk and is easy to rape? :)cool:Total PERVED in this one LOL:cool:)
4: How about Speed that slows down everything except the player character for a short period of time? (That way you can dodge attacks and go in for an attack of your own)

:rolleyes:On that note I will stop there:rolleyes: :p(this list can go on for a long time so I stopped my self so no one else griefs over reading it lol):p
Why do you type like that? Like, that is not an insult, this is a genuine question.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
3: (PERV) How about some type of drink that makes the player character get drunk and is easy to rape?
This is probably a good non-standard answer. Stuff like Homeward Bones and Pine Resin should be expected, but I want the option to inflict status effects that alter the character portrait.
Either some lust potion or just straight up alcohol would be best for this. We have some lewd/lusty looking expressions on file, so the only other effect it would need is that if you get touched then you get raped without having to be knocked down first. Walking into an enemy to fuck them has a greater contextual difference then falling backwards and them walking to you.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is probably a good non-standard answer. Stuff like Homeward Bones and Pine Resin should be expected, but I want the option to inflict status effects that alter the character portrait.
Either some lust potion or just straight up alcohol would be best for this. We have some lewd/lusty looking expressions on file, so the only other effect it would need is that if you get touched then you get raped without having to be knocked down first. Walking into an enemy to fuck them has a greater contextual difference then falling backwards and them walking to you.
maybe have alcohol have the MC strip her clothes off and a pheromone/aphrodisiac potion to make her walk towards enemies of her own will?
I don't know if D-lis is planning on implementing anything like pregnancy or birth or anything like that but if they are then there could definitely be potions for adjusting your status with those as well.
You could also add in sex toys for the MC to use on herself once she's gotten more lewd/slutty, if D-lis is fine with working in masturbation scenes.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
maybe have alcohol have the MC strip her clothes off and a pheromone/aphrodisiac potion to make her walk towards enemies of her own will?
I don't know if D-lis is planning on implementing anything like pregnancy or birth or anything like that but if they are then there could definitely be potions for adjusting your status with those as well.
You could also add in sex toys for the MC to use on herself once she's gotten more lewd/slutty, if D-lis is fine with working in masturbation scenes.
The problem with stuff like this compared to other things is the feasibility of it. Several of those require the creation of new assets beyond a still image, new animations, sounds, etc.
It'd have to be stuff that is pretty much already existing. So like I doubt there'd be something that forces her to walk at the enemy like in Anthophobia because it'd require creating an entire set of code dedicated to moving the player without their own input. Masturbation and stripping would be out for similar reasons. It'd need its own animations, and would/should be done last in the grand scheme of what the game needs.
Not to say I don't want those. I like that shit. I also doubt I have any power. I played my brownie points for the 2B outfit like half a year ago.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The problem with stuff like this compared to other things is the feasibility of it. Several of those require the creation of new assets beyond a still image, new animations, sounds, etc.
It'd have to be stuff that is pretty much already existing. So like I doubt there'd be something that forces her to walk at the enemy like in Anthophobia because it'd require creating an entire set of code dedicated to moving the player without their own input. Masturbation and stripping would be out for similar reasons. It'd need its own animations, and would/should be done last in the grand scheme of what the game needs.
Not to say I don't want those. I like that shit. I also doubt I have any power. I played my brownie points for the 2B outfit like half a year ago.
Yeah, there was only a small chance of those being feasible but I figured i would go ahead and throw those ideas out there anyways.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
0.07 is now out. Adds in rescues, rings, items, the item menu, and the magic menu.
You can assign spells to either up, down, side, or neutral. You can equip rings in the equip menu, with a placeholder ring that boosts most stats, and there are a few items including but not limited to fire paper, a darksign, and small soul chunks. This also removes the placeholder greatswords around the level and adds text.
Also, captured witches were added. There are two near the church in the first area that you knock down with your sword, then pick them up to save them. They have random text bubbles that pop up.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He just updated his twitter. Looks like a new "enemy" is a chained up girl being bred by slimes to spawn more slimes, pregnant belly and all.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just pledged to try this out and i might be completely retarded but... How do you close/go back in the inventory menu?
I pressed every single possible button on my keyboard till i just gave up and alt f4