What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [2990] 灼炎の騎士アコス=リリーII / Knight of Flame Lily Akos 2 (RJ204432)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [2990] 灼炎の騎士アコス=リリーII

oh fuck yeah. but before september we need the translation of the first one :)
Still working on it, sascha. There's a big glut of text left to do. But I have translated most - if not all (doubtful)- of Linna's and Mil's quest dialogue (Map280). Once I'm finished with Map309 and Map317, there'll be another release. It mightn't seem like much but there's SO much in these three files it'll be worth it, I promise.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do once you get to the 7th floor? Got a scene with the merchant guy and he went to the inn but after that once I go back to the 7th floor she says something and steps back.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
im on the 4th map,ice one,i need some haaaaaaaaalp :)))) im kind lost :)))) can anyone point me the direction?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do once you get to the 7th floor? Got a scene with the merchant guy and he went to the inn but after that once I go back to the 7th floor she says something and steps back.
You have to go back to 1st floor, new area available in the forest past the first dungeon.

On 7th floor you then go to a church building, then to some cave north of it and then supposedly back to the church, but I'm not sure what to look for in the church after this. There's a third teleport marker to another cave but I can't go in there yet. Stuck.

EDIT: Nvm, in the church there's some glitter in the library, check bookcases to the left from there for a hidden passage.

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know where bomb fragment is at? I haven't seen any drops for it yet

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You have to go back to 1st floor, new area available in the forest past the first dungeon.

On 7th floor you then go to a church building, then to some cave north of it and then supposedly back to the church, but I'm not sure what to look for in the church after this. There's a third teleport marker to another cave but I can't go in there yet. Stuck.

EDIT: Nvm, in the church there's some glitter in the library, check bookcases to the left from there for a hidden passage.
Thanks, got past that part and the church, now stuck on the haunted mansion on floor 8, on the part where you are trying to solve the button puzzle.

dizzard

Reputation score
im on the 4th map,ice one,i need some haaaaaaaaalp :)))) im kind lost :)))) can anyone point me the direction?
you have to look on map number. Numbers 2, 3 and 4 look like maze, but actually not, just map 4 exit redirects you to map 2 entrance. On map 4 top left some sword chest, on map 3 right(dont remeber which one) exit to next zone.

kira1991

Reputation score
how to get h-stuff? i know buy losing in battle. But that is not working for me i am teleported to the castle.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so anyone have save game after the 7th floor? I'm stuck in there probably because the cheat (the 99 all items cheat)
a virgin route save will be nice

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I love 2990's games but god do they love to make shit as cryptic as possible.
For now the only things I've managed to get are the variation on the normal route, after taking the orb on layer 6 if you didn't accept the merchant's offer on layer 4 you can get Wals by talking to him in the castle, otherwise you can get the merchant's one. If you do neither you'll get the shota king variation.
For the lewd route I don't think you can get it on the first playthrough since I can't find a way to get the ero scribbles on you without using the item from NG+. Anyways to enter it you need to get beaten by the thief in layer 3 and sold to layer 5's city ruler, after escaping you must get the special event from the Innersuit Maniacs wandering around on level 3's last dungeon, you need to be scribbled to trigger it during battler. After that once you take layer 6's orb you'll enter that route instead ot the standard one.
For the frenzy route I'm still messing around, I think it triggers during the normal route on the shota king variation after you rescue the kid on layer 9. I'm still stuck trying to figure out what sets the flag for Akos to accept the offer and if/or it's related to the transformations counter.
There's probably also a true route but I'm not messing with that yet.

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you want in combat rape/molest, you need to keep life below 30%. so far I only find naked guy/orc figure can trigger.
btw anyone know where's the hentai book II is? I got all the way to 7th edition, but can't find the second one.
I have finshed the game in normal route.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
anyone know where bomb fragment is at? I haven't seen any drops for it yet
from rock monster

how to get h-stuff? i know buy losing in battle. But that is not working for me i am teleported to the castle.
better wait 2nd play, hscene room has item for it

If you want in combat rape/molest, you need to keep life below 30%. so far I only find naked guy/orc figure can trigger.
btw anyone know where's the hentai book II is? I got all the way to 7th edition, but can't find the second one.
I have finshed the game in normal route.
this main for S or M route (need 2nd play)
2nd play and get item in hscene room, use item –‚–‚–‚–‚–‚–‚–‚魔裝具著せ替え > エロ落書き for man in 3F, he will has new H-attack
魔裝具著せ替え > 目隠し&猿轡 + アナルパール + パイブ for 4F
+ lose in 3F boss for S or M route
–‚no this message cant type japanese... : åä‹ï’˜‚¹‘Ö‚¦ > –Ú‰B‚µ&‰ŽŒD + ƒAƒiƒ‹ƒp�[ƒ‹ + ƒpƒCƒu for 4F

Other route :
4F sex with merchant > merchant route
4F dont sex with merchant, after 6F start go castle 1F right room talk to M soldier > M soldier route
if not start M soldier route to king route

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I kinda lost again, what do you do on 7th map? There is a cave/tunnel that my char prevent/talk about something when im trying to get in there, and also how do you get that skill mark or whatever that thing is in the dark cave/room? I cant see any route/path to get there, i know there is a portal symbol but i didnt see anywhere either.

Edit : That dark cave realy fucking tricky lol, cant see shit and yet there is a wall that you can walk on to. Also i still have no idea to progress the story/tunnel thing.

Last edited:

habit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
HELP!!!
Imstuck on the 6th floorI was in the two cases and i had the blowjob for the merchant. BUt no clue what to do now. ALos in the cave on the right side there is this area with 3 ways and the one in the middle is locked with a door.
Anybode know what to do here?

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
HELP!!!
Imstuck on the 6th floorI was in the two cases and i had the blowjob for the merchant. BUt no clue what to do now. ALos in the cave on the right side there is this area with 3 ways and the one in the middle is locked with a door.
Anybode know what to do here?
On the 6th floor, there are 3 caves. You need to reach the end of each cave for a specific material. Give all 3 materials to the merchant to enter the castle.

habit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On the 6th floor, there are 3 caves. You need to reach the end of each cave for a specific material. Give all 3 materials to the merchant to enter the castle.
3 caves? i just found two close to each other, where is the 3rd?

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
oh god -_- stuck again :( sorry guys,need help again,when the merchant goes to the inn,what i need to do in the forest?way open but the pumpkin does do nothing ,it says something about lost,and no eat withou drinking......somthing 4th ,(im using chiitrans lite )

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do you enter the lewd route?? I beat the common route and following iceforge's advice I'm still entering common route after clearing the sixth floor