What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

gianclod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well guys, i feel pretty stupid, i can't seem to do anything in this game, i'm at day 19 and the only scenes i could do are the "baby sitter one", one time the guy at the mini market and 2 time the restauarnt up the mini market, i can't seem to be able to work anywhere, now not even at the minimarket and restaurant where i already had some scenes. Any advice?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That because you need to lower MC's guilt to trigger scenes.
You need to avoid meeting your boyfriend when asked at the end of the day or guilt will always be 100.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since some people said dropbox requires creation of an account, someone sent me a private message asking me to add an link toward mega. Same shit table(Edit: modded a little to make a selector instead of having to write the values of the week and the cloths) i made to use through Cheat Engine 6.7. I've made the selector in base on another old cheat table i had in the computer made by someone from this forum for the game Melissa Demon something, forgot already, but copied the method to be able to include the selector in the CE. Have fun with the change of days in the week and cloths to see all events. Hope they make an english translation of this game like they made with Meltys Quest and some others(not those lame machine stuff lol).

Cheat contains:
Code:
- Total Days Played = Number of elapsed days through playthrough. Some events only start once you reach a certain day, like the uncle event after day 22.
- Day of the Week = Basically Monday to Sunday. Some events are fixed of some days, example "Hole in the Wall". She must have 600 desire value and low sense of guild at wednesday, so value 2.
- Money
- Character Stats(Health, desire, sense of guilty, and detection value).
- Character Armor or Visual(Equipped clothes atm for events).
Mega:

Last edited:

twixette

Reputation score
can someone please tell me how to get into the Health shop ( or clinic ) between the club and the prostitution job ? it say something like i need to see the 4th event of something but which event is it ?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do i start the thug route?
After 15 days:
1) You go to the thug's classroom in the thug's school, and an event would occur (a light bulb should be over the classroom entrance).
2) The thug next appears in the alleyway near the public park (next to the clothing shop).
3) The thug appears at the karaoke place (around entrance of urban area).
4) If Yukino hasn't lost her virginity, the thug appears again at the karaoke place and takes it. Otherwise this skips to event 5.
5) The thug appears and there is the aforementioned group scene.

Does anyone else get stuck on the Thug route? I get the group scene in the Karaoke and then I can't seem to continue. I've found a light bulb symbol in the apartment next to the boyfriends which I'm assuming is the thug but nothing happens. I can only assume its a glitch/bug
I stuck on the Thug route in the apartment :(
I assume the thug guy route is bugged? After 2 scene in karaoke room that guy just disappear and no where to be found, and also what is the requirement for the swimming scene (if there any swiming scene).
Could someone please upload a save with the uncle ending? I'm having some trouble getting it (or any other ending besides the whore one). And like ppl said, the thug route is bugged. Thanks!!
Seems the scenes after the second karaoke scene with the thug Shuuhei(?) are either still bugged, or I can't figure out what the requirements for them.
After event 5 above, you have to visit the thug's apartment (right next to boyfriend's apartment) during the afternoon (2nd phase) of a weekend day. He should be in his bedroom.

EDIT: Note that this was after applying the patch below, so I don't know if the original had problems on this or not.

A patch for he game is out on the devs blog. Just click on the link on the page and it will download.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Question : How do I hook this game with ITH again?

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since some people said dropbox requires creation of an account, someone sent me a private message asking me to add an link toward mega. Same shit table(Edit: modded a little to make a selector instead of having to write the values of the week and the cloths) i made to use through Cheat Engine 6.7. I've made the selector in base on another old cheat table i had in the computer made by someone from this forum for the game Melissa Demon something, forgot already, but copied the method to be able to include the selector in the CE. Have fun with the change of days in the week and cloths to see all events. Hope they make an english translation of this game like they made with Meltys Quest and some others(not those lame machine stuff lol).

Cheat contains:
Code:
- Total Days Played = Number of elapsed days through playthrough. Some events only start once you reach a certain day, like the uncle event after day 22.
- Day of the Week = Basically Monday to Sunday. Some events are fixed of some days, example "Hole in the Wall". She must have 600 desire value and low sense of guild at wednesday, so value 2.
- Money
- Character Stats(Health, desire, sense of guilty, and detection value).
- Character Armor or Visual(Equipped clothes atm for events).
Mega:
Dropbox:
Only the second table works for me, sadly can't change the days

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only the second table works for me, sadly can't change the days
Have u applied the patch in the data added in another reply? The table works fine for me and the change needs to press X once to open menu and close to be counted(Before changing map) Same for visual/cloths. Also in those i changed so it wouldn't be values, you double click in the word and can change as you see fit... the game will reflect once you change, press enter and open and close menu, then once u change map in the game, the events related to that day will be avaliable(or so like this for me).

This was the mentioned patch:

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have u applied the patch in the data added in another reply? The table works fine for me and the change needs to press X once to open menu and close to be counted(Before changing map) Same for visual/cloths. Also in those i changed so it wouldn't be values, you double click in the word and can change as you see fit... the game will reflect once you change, press enter and open and close menu, then once u change map in the game, the events related to that day will be avaliable(or so like this for me).

This was the mentioned patch:
I do have the patch applied I reverted to previous version just in case but neither worked for me, this is what I get
can't modify those ?? values at all.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Strange, seems it isn't finding the information to you... you can pretty much do one yourself... total days played u need to search for the day number then go like. Day 1, search for, 2, search for 2. Once you find the right value, press right click and Scan Pointer to this Adress... do it once. Without closing cheat engine, close and re-open the game, the pointer will change so u will need to scan again ti'll find the right one for date again, on the window u had the pointer scanned, presss to Rescan(not new one) and add the Adress u found this next time. Repeat it ti'll the options in the list goes reducing, then close the game and re-open and try the one that works for you. The total days is easy to hack, the day of the week is right as game starts... you go like first day = 0, second day = 1, third day = 2, fourth day = 3. This goes ti'll 6. You can do it at any point in the game as long as you check what day 0 and 1 is, it's better to start from day 1(tuesday) because 0 will give u many results.
I also press f4 once everytime i open the game to change window format, don't know if it afects how the values answers though. You can also try closing and re-opening the game ti'll the pointer goes to the right place, the problem is that wold games adress changes way too much, i thought i found a working pointer because last time, i've closed and opened the game around 10 times and still found the values... now i'm having a bit of problems with the money code instead >.<

For me though:

Guess i found it, it's because i've used my savedata as base instead of closing and re-opening game and watching prologue all again, if i just load my save once, the value returns to where it was when i saved... so, each player will have a different place as long as game is close; re-opened and then will need to search again, oh well. Will try to fix these and send again.

Ok, i've re-done the part about dates more than 50x watching the opening, searching for value, doing the pointer, re-search the value in my save since it changed as base, changing pointer, closing game, re-opening and so ti'll find one that worked for me 100% of the tiem whenever i presed NG in the menu or whenever i loaded my save. Test the changed one, download it again from mega in the other reply.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey Jorge the links are dead it seems.
Link seems fine, i've only edited in my first reply on page 7... but whatever.

If it doesn't work, try using it while starting a new game(right after open it) to seei f it reads correctly, my guess is that the place may change everytime player start a ng, however at start should be same place(so probably can't load save to use or whatever).

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shame the days still won't work for me but thanks to your post above I was able to make them work, I had to do the pointers myself now I'll be able to see all scenes in 1 go so that's all that matters, I appreciate all the help Jorge.

domekwieza

Reputation score
I also have problem with the thug. After doing the karaoke and visiting him in the flat, one of the requirements is written in red. However I have no idea what it says. Anyone can help? I attached the screenshot to make it clearer what I mean.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I also have problem with the thug. After doing the karaoke and visiting him in the flat, one of the requirements is written in red. However I have no idea what it says. Anyone can help? I attached the screenshot to make it clearer what I mean.

She can't be horny to get the event.

domekwieza

Reputation score
Used the item to get rid of horniness and still can't progress. Any other ideas? : D

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You need to increase your detection level. Not sure where it has to be, but it needs to be high enough that Souji know's you're cheating on him. He'll listen in on you two through the wall while you're doing it.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I need some help too! What do I need to do to continue working in the market? (see screenshot) I tried buying condoms (at least I suppose that's what I bought .-.) but still got this, so I suppose it's something else.

Also, what other ways are there do decrease the guilt bar? I'm stuck at 91, most of the jobs need 90, so I can't continue .-.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I need some help too! What do I need to do to continue working in the market? (see screenshot) I tried buying condoms (at least I suppose that's what I bought .-.) but still got this, so I suppose it's something else.

Also, what other ways are there do decrease the guilt bar? I'm stuck at 91, most of the jobs need 90, so I can't continue .-.

Thanks for the help!

You need to lose her virginity. After that you can proceed