What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bottom stat is recognition. If it gets to 100 the boyfriend can spy on you cheating on him.
oh thats good to know, thanks! so what is this stat here thats red with the 0 next to it? its 4th right after the stat that goes down when lying to your BF, the blue bar

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh thats good to know, thanks! so what is this stat here thats red with the 0 next to it? its 4th right after the stat that goes down when lying to your BF, the blue bar
That's guilt. The lower it gets the less you care about lying to him or cheating on him and the more lewd jobs you can do.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
One thing that can prevent you from getting the next scene is lack of condoms - the vendor at the playground sells them, it's the item that costs 2000 near the end of the list.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One thing that can prevent you from getting the next scene is lack of condoms - the vendor at the playground sells them, it's the item that costs 2000 near the end of the list.
Yeah that was totally it, Thanks a ton! I forgot about that feature from the other games

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just making sure, but Acerola used the new WolfRPGmaker on this one, right? so, uh, does that mean we can't hook it with ITH like usual?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I am stuck too. Can't seem to figure out how to get the NPC for the apartment or to get the rest of the cg for the dad.

KSDF-19947

Reputation score
The webcam job is bugged, right? The game freezes at the 3th or 4th time you do it.

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
The webcam job is bugged, right? The game freezes at the 3th or 4th time you do it.
I actually finished it just fine, but my gallery says I never got the 4th event, it just got completely skipped.

gabelo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can somebody share a save file with gallery scene unlocked? i suck at this game xD
(savedata + system.sav) thanks in advance!

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really enjoying the game so far (and most of what this same developer has done). What are the chances we ever see an English translation of it? Were some done for their earlier games?

KSDF-19947

Reputation score
I actually finished it just fine, but my gallery says I never got the 4th event, it just got completely skipped.
It seems like the save files get corrupted. In my 2nd play the weebcam part was ok but this time was the swim teacher the one wich got corrupted. (As yu ol' can see ma inglish is preti gud)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Actually what are you supposed to do with the guy? Im kinda lost, im not reading japanese xD, can someone help give some tip or walktrough???TY

PD: Sorry for my bad english

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you start the uncle's (chubby guy with glasses that the MC lives with) events?

gabelo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you start the uncle's (chubby guy with glasses that the MC lives with) events?
you need to pass 20 days without doing any lewd, the "blue bar" make it to 0 buy items in the park,
orange bar at 100%
red bar (lust) at 500%, dont go at 1000% this cause whore ending
blue bar make it to 0 it's make her less shy = more lewd scenes
last bar don't go at 100%, just leave it at 0, and dont talk with your boyfriend at night, avoid it with the second option, so this way cant level up the suspicius level
you can buy items to low and rise those stats,
for uncle you need 100% orange bar, 500 stat in lust (red bar) and 0% stat in blue bar
and after all scenes, i recommend you to cheat the days with cheat engine, after you got all scenes with uncle, you can skip the day with cheat engine to 60+ day, this will result in NTR ending with uncle, i love that scene :p

PD: uncle event triggers when you're taking an bath, he enter and saw you naked, after this, you can go to his room an start the events, first scenes use schoolgirl uniform, and later events use the uniform above bikini, that creamy color, sorry for my horrible english, hope it helps

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
you need to pass 20 days without doing any lewd, the "blue bar" make it to 0 buy items in the park,
orange bar at 100%
red bar (lust) at 500%, dont go at 1000% this cause whore ending
blue bar make it to 0 it's make her less shy = more lewd scenes
last bar don't go at 100%, just leave it at 0, and dont talk with your boyfriend at night, avoid it with the second option, so this way cant level up the suspicius level
you can buy items to low and rise those stats,
for uncle you need 100% orange bar, 500 stat in lust (red bar) and 0% stat in blue bar
and after all scenes, i recommend you to cheat the days with cheat engine, after you got all scenes with uncle, you can skip the day with cheat engine to 60+ day, this will result in NTR ending with uncle, i love that scene :p

PD: uncle event triggers when you're taking an bath, he enter and saw you naked, after this, you can go to his room an start the events, first scenes use schoolgirl uniform, and later events use the uniform above bikini, that creamy color, sorry for my horrible english, hope it helps
Thanks, I've managed to start it. Now that I'm a ways into it it looks like I hit some sort of roadblock:

None of the text hookers I've tried (even with the h-code supplied on a previous page) works so I have no idea what that red text says. I think I've seen maybe six of his events before this came up.

KSDF-19947

Reputation score
You have the "suspicious"(or something like that, is the last bar) too high or too low, doesn't specify but I guess is the frist one.

gabelo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyways, still no complete save file?? >.< i'm missing ending 2 and 5, :(