What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] 夢魔の街コルネリカ / Cornelica, Town of Succubi (RE211399, RJ211399)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dlsite discription
■あらすじ

酒場での手伝い中に川で水を汲んできてほしいと頼まれた主人公。
そこで不思議な石を見つけ手に取ってみると、いきなり眩い光に包まれた。

そして次に気が付いたときには、サキュバス達が暮らす国にいた……!

迫り来る、様々な淫魔達――。
元の世界に戻るためには、魔力を一定以上貯めなければならない!

主人公の命運ははたして!?
行き着く先は、脱出か、それとも永遠の精奴隷か……すべてはあなたの行動次第!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
■キャッチコピー

・サキュバスだけが暮らす国に迷い込んでしまった!?

・油断すれば、至る所で誘惑や逆レイプをされてしまう!

・行き着く先は、脱出か、それとも永遠の性奴隷か……すべてはあなたの行動次第!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google translation in the spoiler tab
Synopsis

The main character asked to have me drink water in the river while helping at the bar.
When I found a strange stone there, I suddenly surrounded it with dazzling light.

And then when I noticed it, I was in the country where the succubus lives ...!

The approaching, various ascals -.
In order to return to the original world, you must save more than a certain amount of magical power!

The fate of the main character is not it!?
Where you arrive at is escape or an eternal slave ... ... everything depends on your actions!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
■ catch copy

· I lost my way to a country where only Succubus lives?

· If you give up, you will be tempted and reverse rape everywhere!

· Are you going to be an escape or an eternal sexual slave ... everything depends on your actions!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

it seems to be a rpgm game no demo out yet and the game is scheduled for release in November

edit december 1st 2018 removed the quote box and spoiler box from this post due to the forum no longer allow quotes of a certain length

ok to sum-up the gameplay Cornelica is a hentai adventure made with RPGmaker MV. The basic plot is that you, Al travel around Cornelica with the goal of returning to the human world. but the succubi whom call Cornelica their home will try to charm Al. If Al is completely charmed he will forget about returning home and live in Cornelica as a slave. Lucky for Al he befriends a Succubus name Lily who helps by draining the charm magic from Al and at times claiming ownership of him to drive off the more dangerous succubi who would drain Al dry in a heartbeat.

To clarify Cornelica is a adventure(as I stated above) not a rpg(as such I removed the rpg tag someone added and replaced it with the adv tag). As you travel through the town you can encounter succubi whom try to have there way with Al causing the charm gauge to fill once full Al will be unable to resist the succubi. for a good chunk of the game the only way to remove the charm magic from Al is to have Lily drain it(though there are other methods later on) and some of your mana with it. If Al runs out of mana the charm will slowly fill on it's own leading to a bad end sooner ot later. Mana can be restored with Magic Potions or Resting in the bed in Lily's house.

Also not in some early versions of the game the remove charm item is broken and increases charm instead this issue has long since been fixed so make sure your copy is uptodate

the game uses the standard RPGm MV controls if you played any RPGmaker game before you should already be mostly familiar with them.
[↑][↓][←][→] movement
[Space][Enter][Z] Confirm
[Esc][Num 0][X] Cancel、Menu
[Ctrl] Text skip
[Alt+F4] Forced termination of the game
[F4] switch to fullscreen/windowed
[F5] reset buttion

can also be played using mouse controls going by standard setup Left click is confirm/movement(point and click movement with mouse controls) button and right click is cancel/menu.

A translation project is in the works

A OVA was released by "魔人 petit" called "夢魔の街コルネリカ 第一話 危険がいっぱいコルネリカ~サキュバスたちの楽園~" was released at the end of November 2018 and second called
"夢魔の街コルネリカ 第二話 お仕事たくさんコルネリカ~白良のミルクとアルネの魔道具~" will be released January 24/25 2019

This game contains Shota content so no links may be posted please don't request them

Last edited by a moderator:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dang they are just pumping out games. It says that there are "animations", but I hope this time it will be more than just short gifs.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Another Dieselmine game about Demon gals what want your D. Life is good.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can say for certain they'll be looped gifs, or at least those of them that I've seen.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dang they are just pumping out games. It says that there are "animations", but I hope this time it will be more than just short gifs.
If you played their last monstergirl game, I imagine the animations are going to be pretty much the same. Here's a they've shown on their pixiv. Hoping for a demo soon.

Personally, I think they're moving in the right direction with their monstergirl games right now. I'll probably buy it.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you played their last monstergirl game, I imagine the animations are going to be pretty much the same. Here's a they've shown on their pixiv. Hoping for a demo soon.

Personally, I think they're moving in the right direction with their monstergirl games right now. I'll probably buy it.
Yeah I remember playing their last monster girl RPG, but this gif looks way better. It shows the whole girl this time and not just a body part.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah I remember playing their last monster girl RPG, but this gif looks way better. It shows the whole girl this time and not just a body part.
Plus it's an actual animation and not just a general area that's been morphed to vaguely look like movement.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The art and animation always has been superb in dieselmine games but the gameplay has always been horrible. Maybe they will improve. Who knows.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Holy shit I can't wait for this game!!!! New animation on their twitter
gif:

LostLogia

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, what can I say, it's dieselmine. Color me excited!
I really love their works.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wonder if they'll even upload a demo at all or if they're just going to wait until release date. It's set for mid-November or something, which is around the time it is now.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wonder if they'll even upload a demo at all or if they're just going to wait until release date. It's set for mid-November or something, which is around the time it is now.
11月下旬 = Late November = 21st to 30th November.
Plenty of time to release more details at Dieselmine's preferred pace.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
11月下旬 = Late November = 21st to 30th November.
Plenty of time to release more details at Dieselmine's preferred pace.
Thanks. Speaking of which, the game's web page now has some of the main characters on it. Kinda nifty if you just wanna see their character designs.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
they updatet the game page

Color me excited!
E: at the bottom of the page they stated the release date -- 2017年11月27日

Last edited:
OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so next week then most excellent

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
can't wait for this game! the animations are sooo ... ohhh omg !

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like it's been pushed back to the 30th instead of the 27th, according to this tweet:
Seems they're adding some things to make it easier to progress (next objective/show event progression location) from the image there, and the text in the tweet also makes it seem like they're adding more animations for the mob type enemies? Worth a few extra days of wait for those... and here's hoping they'll have a trial out by the original planned release date

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Video is up.
Compared to their previous game the animations got better and some of them are so ridiculous they made me laugh.

Last edited:

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tomorrow is the day boys
aaand demo is up on dlsite .. just sayin'