What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] 夢魔の街コルネリカ / Cornelica, Town of Succubi (RE211399, RJ211399)

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
According to their twitter only 1.5 hours left until release. Man, I hope someone will create partial for that, my dick was diamonds even after playing the demo, can't imagine big stuff coming up.

EDIT: Or I screwed up the timezones and twitter confused me, so maybe another hour.

EDIT2: And it's released.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is RPG Maker MV. *.rpgmvp crypted.
Barely anything in database, should take like a hour to do partial.
Seems to have pregnancy, can anyone confirm?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You know what time it is? time to look for a link... *Searching intensifies*

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Links are not available yet, game got released 2 hours ago, noone shared it. Of course it would be great if someone who bought it here would share the game, but it's unlikely to happen so we will probably wait for a day until someone uploads it on nyaa or somewhere else.

EDIT: Oh well, it's on anime-sharing already, but I'm not sure if it's even possible to download anything from those shitty file sharing services they use.

EDIT2: God bless premium link generators?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Links are not available yet, game got released 2 hours ago, noone shared it. Of course it would be great if someone who bought it here would share the game, but it's unlikely to happen so we will probably wait for a day until someone uploads it on nyaa or somewhere else.

EDIT: Oh well, it's on anime-sharing already, but I'm not sure if it's even possible to download anything from those shitty file sharing services they use.

EDIT2: God bless premium link generators?
Yes you can download from them. Unless you take the link from a dubious new member.
Sadly, unless you pay for a premium you take hours for a download, using multiple free download.
Usually most of the big uploader there put a torrent too - or another big uploader get a torrent up in the next 12 - 48h .

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Downloaded all the archive parts with premium link generators, tried unpacking - checksum failed, requires one more part that is not uploaded. I guess we will have to wait even more.

Last edited:
OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
did you use more the one premium link generator and did any of them rename the file

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I kept the filenames consistent. I used different generators, but it doesn't change anything, since checksum is failed only when I decline unpacking after it requesting the sixth part, when there's only five uploaded. So the issue is not having all the parts of the archive, not having something corrupted.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ah I see after some experimentation the only file I have trouble extracting is ヴェルナ@微笑.rpgmvp

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this is gonna take forever downloading 1 piece at a time every 3 hours

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
because the uploader on AS hold one part back for 24h, as always.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Part 6 missing when extracting?
That particular uploader is always (well, not for the small, not really awaited work) missing 1 part for 12 - 24 h to make sure other don't grab his upload and share it as their....
He already defended himself a few times about it. Wether you agree or not with his argument is up to everyone. Just deal with it one way or another (grab & wait for the last with free download, wait for another uploader...).

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Searching for a link atm, if i have some luck, i'll share here :)

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
does anyone know the passcode for the memory room?

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That particular uploader is always (well, not for the small, not really awaited work) missing 1 part for 12 - 24 h to make sure other don't grab his upload and share it as their....
He already defended himself a few times about it. Wether you agree or not with his argument is up to everyone. Just deal with it one way or another (grab & wait for the last with free download, wait for another uploader...).
Let's be real here,
That particular uploader is using those crappy ad-laden upload services because they pay uploaders of popular files for referrals and premium sign-ups. As soon as he provides the full file, people will mirror the upload to less shitty sources and it will make more competition to his profitable referral links. So by withholding the full file, the uploader makes money off people who download as many files as they can while waiting for the last piece to be uploaded. It's only in his best interests to share the full file if someone else has beaten him to providing a full upload.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
new links on AS, two files now, rapidgator, uploaded and mexa(something). downloading atm with premium generators :)

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
mexa is fast but after downloading you need to wait about 2 hours before you can get something else from it(also popups >< so use a dlmanager)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
*edit edit* nevermind I legitimately checked nyaa a moment ago and didn't find it, but now shadowman and bromo found that.

Last edited: