What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
im missing around 4 - 6 scences and its a pain because it seems i need to replay the entire game

When you beat the game you get an all clear data save that lets you select the chapter you want. Kinda of like a new game+. I don't recommend getting lvl 5 as I don't know what I missed.
i know about the chapter select, but for example: when i select chapter 3, because i want to refight the mantis (she is by far my favorite) i dont get a single fight in chapter 3, the grey haired that attacks me from behind at the door isnt there and the mantis that the "little girl" is summoning isnt there too

is your issue with hooking it is the 00:00.000 loop?
yes

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
there are two ways to fix that

the safe way
you copy the text to a txt file and use the find replace function to remove the 00:00.000

the risky way
extract the game data and delete the script for the timer

Reputation score

the safe way
you copy the text to a txt file and use the find replace function to remove the 00:00.000

the risky way
Ermm... In English?

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
edit : look for the next post
Just gonna drop it here. No idea if it works well through all the game.

Last edited:

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone has save file after secon fight with whitehaired girl?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i put myself through another playthrough, but this time i created a save before every unique or first encounter. simply just place the savefile in the save folder, inside the shrift folder

i realy dont like the new ulmf....i cant attach a 7zp file nor a rar file or a zip file....will upload it to mega and edit this post in a few minutes

FML

EDIT: here are the savefiles

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think this is meant to change the game scripts so that it doesn't show zeroes in the machine translation. After extracting the scripts I wasn't able to find any file that matches, though. :(

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Script that removes 00:000 from hooks

And you need to unpack rgss3 file for that.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just gonna drop it here. No idea if it works well through all the game.
OMG!!!!! a savior has come tried it already and all the zerooooooooooooooooooos are all goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now:eek:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Take off the card thing in your inventory to see the game over scenes.

Edit: Oh and delete the RGSS3A once you've patched the extracted game.

Last edited:

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And an update for smut scenes.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
note that there are points in the game where having the timer deleted will cause the game to crash

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the safe way

the risky way
I use VNR too, but dont want the game to crash, tried using word, but got alot of gibberish..Im not really all that tech savvy.
I already extracted the game/

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
God, that part where you have to dodge all the projectiles in the dark room was so frustrating i almost went on a killing spree on those dumb plants.
And it doesn't help that the respawn was across a whole room so you have to fight 1-2 enemies everytime before getting back.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
God, that part where you have to dodge all the projectiles in the dark room was so frustrating i almost went on a killing spree on those dumb plants.
And it doesn't help that the respawn was across a whole room so you have to fight 1-2 enemies everytime before getting back.
Defeating the gray haired girl the first time gives you an equippable accessory that increases the light radius around you. It makes things a little easier.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
after beating the 3 dogs, one of them walks up to you and after 1 turn you get these choices but most are the same except for 1. Does it matter what you choose? Because out of both of them you kill her.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
you have a skill that costs 10 "mana" that heals you and reduces you exitment meter by alot, you can spam that ability....but to be honest, i cheated at the beginning to max level and still the enemys are difficult, so i dont know how hard she realy is when your level is around 2 - 4 :D
tx for the help nossiob
but i've lost LOTS of time for those "little dogs" and when i've returned for the battle again, they are gone! o_O maybe the game tried to spit on my face and says: "you sucks brah!"