What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The 100% save doesn't unlock the scenes. Pretty sure nossjob needs to share either his save000 or the publicsavedata file.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The 100% save doesn't unlock the scenes. Pretty sure nossjob needs to share either his save000 or the publicsavedata file.
oh realy? well let me fix that real quick

save00 and save04 go into the save folder and publicdata goes into the general shrift folder

edit: just remember, this was my first time playing around with a savegame editor and changeing the switches and variables, so expect here and there something weird, but as far i can tell all the rooms are working and the refighting after sleeping works

edit2: the art isnt the best, but still something about this game makes it SOOO MUCH enjoyable for me, maybe because the art isnt the best thus theres more for your imagination? i cant wait for the next 3 chapters

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm having a little trouble finding some of the "Bad ends". Anyone know where the scene for getting TF'd into a male version of the dog creature is?
You have to equip the dog collar (from the 50 affection chest in her room) and then start the fight with Hecate and the mantis girl.

The art isn't the best, but the character and scene designs are amazing and more than make up for it. This might be the first battle fuck game I've played that I feel gets the concept right. Sure, it's hard, but the difficulty adds to the overall experience of the setting and tone of the game. This was the developer's intention, and he seems frustrated and disappointed that players are complaining about the difficulty. I much prefer this to BF and RoL games where you have to intentionally lose to see the scenes. To compensate, you get an item to prevent Game Overs, and you can automatically refight bosses if you lose to them. The new 1.10 patch adds a "Spectator" difficulty that apparently has a joke ending.

I'm playing around with RPGMaker Trans and will put together a basic interface/gameplay patch so maybe this game is bearable for the Japanese impaired. Definitely looking forward to the future chapters, and hopefully the artists refines his work a bit more.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You have to equip the dog collar (from the 50 affection chest in her room) and then start the fight with Hecate and the mantis girl.

The art isn't the best, but the character and scene designs are amazing and more than make up for it. This might be the first battle fuck game I've played that I feel gets the concept right. Sure, it's hard, but the difficulty adds to the overall experience of the setting and tone of the game. This was the developer's intention, and he seems frustrated and disappointed that players are complaining about the difficulty. I much prefer this to BF and RoL games where you have to intentionally lose to see the scenes. To compensate, you get an item to prevent Game Overs, and you can automatically refight bosses if you lose to them. The new 1.10 patch adds a "Spectator" difficulty that apparently has a joke ending.

I'm playing around with RPGMaker Trans and will put together a basic interface/gameplay patch so maybe this game is bearable for the Japanese impaired. Definitely looking forward to the future chapters, and hopefully the artists refines his work a bit more.
I agree, right away you have a feeling that you are being hunted and you have a distinct disadvantage over your opponents, this is a core aspect of reverse rape games that often goes mostly unaddressed. I knew this game was for real when you enter that room with all of the plant girls and most of them already had captured their mate, a plant girl comes out and shows you her tail which is not illuminated like the others and you know right away that she is coming for you. Having biology specifically for capturing and raping men like the Plant girl or the Iron Maiden girl have is incredibly interesting.

The art in this game is unique, but i wouldn't call it bad, it just is much more crude than we're used to. I think this game should be doing better than it is because this IS a great representation of the Reverse Rape genre and i hope this creator keeps it up and i hope others copy his attention to detail.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiet.........this is the kind of BF i was waiting since ROBF.

No wait after checking the "gallery room", this one its waaaay better.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Reputation score
fak nossjob's scenes aren't even all unlocked, And it's impossible to wear the dog collar and the little sleep box to re-fight the mantis at the same time.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Applying Dargoth's save causes the game to crash constantly for me due to something it tries to do while reading data from it. Incompatible with the version of the game I have somehow?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
yeah theres only 4. dog(3 game overs), plant(3 game overs), mow001(2 game overs), mantis(3 game overs)

so in what part will we fight the pc's ex? I think part 3

Last edited:

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there is also 3 scenes for plant girl 1) when they gang up on you in last basement (without cg) 2)blowjob if you not free from restraints 3)handjob if you sleep in pink bed wearing certain amulet
also there is extra scenes with all girls in "pocket castle" when relationship is 100 (but with old cg's).

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for bringing this up but i cant seem to figure out how to get rid of those zeros in VNR.

Can someone please post a little guide?

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
darkwhite1602:

Edit: Oh and delete the RGSS3A once you've patched the extracted game.

What ????
How am i supposed to do that?
What do i need?

I read the posts but it did not help...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

motherly bunnie ?

also gotta love that mix between human/feral style MG enought for a "smooth" transition and not just a girl with animal parts glued or looking like a cosplay :eek: (emotes in forum "2.0" sucks...)

Last edited:

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
maybe those 2 snake girls will be in next part as well.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

Decrypt the rgss3a. Paste the new script files in the link I gave you before and replace. Then delete the rgss3a and it should work

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Decrypt the rgss3a. Paste the new script files in the link I gave you before and replace. Then delete the rgss3a and it should work
Downloaded the RPG Maker Decrypter
Went to the Game file
Went to System and there is only a RGSS301.dll file which the decrypter is not recognizing.

Where is rgss3a supposed to be?