What's new

RPG [ DOPPELGESICHT ] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ / マグナ・フォルトゥナ~偉大なる運命と永遠の少女~ (RE204948) (RJ204948)

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Came out yesterday. I tried out the Demo because my usual source is not working at the moment.

You play as a Shrine Maiden who gets summoned to another World.
Can't tell much more as I don't understand anything. Demo isn't really showing much gameplay besides a lot of Text, from what I've tested at least. Might be the Prologue at most of the main game
There are around 5 Scenes (Masturbation, Stuck in Wall, pissing, etc.). No GoR in the Demo at least, most defeats sent me back or triggered a Game Over screen.

Edit:
Characters and where to find them:
Click me
Thanks to Welkin2 and the others for collecting those informations!

Also this game gets frequent Patches to fix several gamebreaking bugs. I suggest you check their Blog for the newest.
(as of 11/30/2017), password to the file is written below the Downloadlink.
(as of 11/30/2017)

Last edited by a moderator:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've played around for a bit and it's pretty okay. The art is nice, a unique growth system and a lot to do.
It's the complete opposite of linear. Several main quests and a ton of side quests. You can go anywhere you want but that becomes a problem in itself. I'm completely lost.
A walk-through for this type of game would be well appreciated.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's super open ended. I feel like there's a lot to this game, but I have no idea how to do anything. Only scenes I have found are at the bar, and in the slum town. No idea what actual game progression is though.

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not bad. But i've found some major bugs that stuck game, and force load previous savegame.

Last edited:

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've played around for a bit of this game and it's pretty okay. The art is nice, a unique growth system and a lot to do.
It's the complete opposite of linear. Several main quests and a ton of side quests. You can go anywhere you want but that becomes a problem in itself. I'm completely lost.
A walk-through for this type of game would be well appreciated.
I agree, I have been playing it for a while and I have no idea what is the objective and now I am completely lost, right now I'm trying to find for a full save...

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just going to point out that the dev's DLSite blog at b.dlsite.net/RG38361/ has patches to download and apply; password to the archive is given in the blog.

The latest patch as of the time of this writing, 1.02.0, can be applied to the base 1.00.0 version without problems.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, this game looks quite promising.
It is also another one of those that ask you questions to customize your character creation.

1) Once you gain control of your character after the girl played with you... you can choose to become a virgin (by going to the washroom in the basement before leaving the house), or non-virgin (just leave the house and you will get a H Scene)

2) Before you enter the monastery, you can keep drinking from the water by the "pond". Filling the pee gauge to 100% will raise you H stat by 2%, and also give you a dirty pantsu.

2.5) Talk to the monk on the right at choose 2nd choice to complete the quest. (Nothing to do with char creation)

3) Once inside the monastery, you will be ask 6 questions (the 6 crystals). Each one have 3 choices. That will modify your bonus stats as follows:
1-1HP+4,Matk+3
1-2MP+2,Agi+2
1-3HP+4,Atk+2,Agi+2
2-1HP+4,Atk+1,Agi+3
2-2HP+2,MP+2,Def+1
2-3MP+2,Matk+3
3-1HP+2,Mdef+2,Agi+2
3-2MP+2,Matk+4
3-3HP+8,Sen+4
4-1MP+6,Matk+3
4-2HP+6,Agi+1,Sen+3
4-3HP+2,MP+2,Atk+1,Matk+1,Agi+1
5-1HP+6,MP+4,Matk+2
5-2Def+2,Mdef+2,Agi+2
5-3HP+5,Def+1,Mdef+1,Agi+2
6-1HP+8,Sen+4
6-2MP+2Atk+2,Agi+2
6-3HP+4,Atk+1,Matk+1,Sen+2

The 8 stats are:
HP
MP
Atk
Def
Matk
Mdef
Agi
Sense
Not sure what sense does, it may impact how easily you learn weapon skills.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I have no idea where to go after the first town encounter with the king. Nothing seems to trigger an h scene.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've figured out how to recruit 4 characters so far.

1 - The Elf girl you meet at the beginning can be found in the church. Talk to her and she'll give you the nun outfit and a quest to talk to 7 people around town. Once you're done with that, talk to her and you can ask her to join up after the scene plays out.

2 - You can recruit the Blue Haired Bard in the tavern by just talking to him.

3 - To the left of town, through a couple of monsters go north and there'll be a Cat girl in the house. Talk to her, she'll give you the Miko Outfit and you can ask her to join up.

4 - On the world map to the left of town there is a Desert. Enter it and go to the center of the map where you'll find a ruined temple. Go to the front and access the door. After a scene you'll find another elf girl that'll join you. She'll be placed at the Inn afterwards.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know where the h-scenes are? I got 100% lewd and horny or w.e and it seems like every male just wants to talk.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There is an invisible wall when you get the last girl.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If you're talking about the Desert Ruins after you meet the Elf girl, that's a glitch.
Dang, I keep running into bugs and glitches. The first bar sex gives a black screen, a few invisible walls, and volcano area freezes after a bit of dialogue.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What do I do here? I'm sort of lost and most areas run into dead ends.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do notice some of the black screen is the game trying to load stuff... Game is kinda huge.

The game reminds me a lot of the Romancing SaGa series, from the way you explore, to how you recruit characters, including the spoony bard!
Different outfit also cause different reaction/H Scenes with people. Without a gallery or something to give us a hint, would be difficult to guess/find them all.
Finding all the different outfits is probably key to progress the game & unlock more H.
This one is going to be quite the time sink.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
>regen type heal with potion when everything hit hard
>No level up?
>Talking to wrong npc can lead to gameover
you know, this game is way too hard sometimes and feels like a table top rpg sometimes. incredibly punishing if you don't know what to do

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
At the same time, it feel wrong to go at RPG maker RPG game for being "open world", with text and lot of concept and mechanic when we keep bashing the masses of "linear grind like hell" RPG.
For once, one did (at least much more than the other) what we ask of them...

Haven't really try to use libellule tool for hooking MV game yet due to the lack of really interesting game on MV, but I'll have to do it for this one.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
>regen type heal with potion when everything hit hard
>No level up?
>Talking to wrong npc can lead to gameover
you know, this game is way too hard sometimes and feels like a table top rpg sometimes. incredibly punishing if you don't know what to do
Go to option (right above save in the menu). The 4th item lets you adjust difficulty from 50% to 200%. Turn it down if the battle is hard for you.

Also, keep drinking at the well (and pee at 80% if you want to skip the scene), once in a while the wishing well function would pop-up:
The first one gives you gold
The second one gives you item that buff your stats.
Third one makes you slutty.
Forth one restore your virgin status and reset slut status to 0%.

Also, go in a group of 4, and look for water source you can drink from to restore health.
When you win battle, you get items that increase your max HP or stats. Mobs also change/get stronger when your HP goes higher.

Other tips:
- Try and explore, open up the world map before you start clearing.
- Top to everyone in the castle basement to learn about skills (see below), and also learn about hidden routes (to get the chest in bottom left)
- Talk to the teleport person in every new place you visit, this will save you a trip later on
- e.g. Paying $200 for the ferry in the starting city takes you to another city with a Colosseum
- exit south of city and crossing the bridge would enable you access to a new village in the east
- Talk to everyone in town to open up new areas and get quests. Repeat with different outfit as new option may open up
- There are 10 companions and some are required to proceed with the quests (e.g. you need the cat girl to proceed with the wolf & bird quest line)
- Some party members may react to places negatively (story related), such as Elf girl will refuse to enter the Elf Village west of starting city.

Learning skills and magic:
- Skills are learned in battle when you use a weapon
- Magic requires training via spell books you buy at store
- Once you bought the spell book, you still have to go to the skill/magic option (2nd option in main menu), then select 4th option to learn skills magic
- Here, you will see all the known martial skills and all magic listed.
- If you have the required material, you can click on the skill or magic to learn it.
- You can learn skills other people know, but it requires skill items for said weapon. The training instructor in the castle basement gives you one of each to start with, and I think you get more from battle.

Those who enjoy Romancing SaGa or Ordeal of Princess Eris should feel right at home here :)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Go to option (right above save in the menu). The 4th item lets you adjust difficulty from 50% to 200%. Turn it down if the battle is hard for you.

Also, keep drinking at the well (and pee at 80% if you want to skip the scene), once in a while the wishing well function would pop-up:
The first one gives you gold
The second one gives you item that buff your stats.
Third one makes you slutty.
Forth one restore your virgin status and reset slut status to 0%.

Also, go in a group of 4, and look for water source you can drink from to restore health.
When you win battle, you get items that increase your max HP or stats. Mobs also change/get stronger when your HP goes higher.

Other tips:
- Try and explore, open up the world map before you start clearing.
- Top to everyone in the castle basement to learn about skills (see below), and also learn about hidden routes (to get the chest in bottom left)
- Talk to the teleport person in every new place you visit, this will save you a trip later on
- e.g. Paying $200 for the ferry in the starting city takes you to another city with a Colosseum
- exit south of city and crossing the bridge would enable you access to a new village in the east
- Talk to everyone in town to open up new areas and get quests. Repeat with different outfit as new option may open up
- There are 10 companions and some are required to proceed with the quests (e.g. you need the cat girl to proceed with the wolf & bird quest line)
- Some party members may react to places negatively (story related), such as Elf girl will refuse to enter the Elf Village west of starting city.

Learning skills and magic:
- Skills are learned in battle when you use a weapon
- Magic requires training via spell books you buy at store
- Once you bought the spell book, you still have to go to the skill/magic option (2nd option in main menu), then select 4th option to learn skills magic
- Here, you will see all the known martial skills and all magic listed.
- If you have the required material, you can click on the skill or magic to learn it.
- You can learn skills other people know, but it requires skill items for said weapon. The training instructor in the castle basement gives you one of each to start with, and I think you get more from battle.

Those who enjoy Romancing SaGa or Ordeal of Princess Eris should feel right at home here :)
There is an option to open the map? I'm stuck with dead ends to areas and the game freezing upon encounters with new characters.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, found the necromancer (blond twin tail) in the snow town. To get there, take the ship from starting city for $200. You have to be alone for the next part if you don't want to pay $5000. Exit south (the portal NPC for this town is south of town exit, on your left by the stable). From the Portal NPC, exit NE from this, and then follow the path North East (exit on East side). Enter the town, past the houses, then talk to the guy guarding the walled-entrance. If you have more than $5000 gold, it will give you the option to pay. Anyway, SAVE your game!
1) You can now visit the house directly south and first choice for a GOR.
2) or, go to the top left house and talk to the NPC to learn about a hole in the wall. Exit the house and go East for a nice H, plus free entry into town :)

To get to the necromancer, exit east from town and loop around to the snowy area in the north :)
She is in the biggest house in the west. Talk to her to get her quest, then talk to everyone in town, then check the grave marker on the hill (north side, east of the grave keeper NPC), then save!!!
Warning, tough fight ahead, so make a separate save. (Remember to reassemble your party)
1) Turn in quest to blonde twin tail
2) sleep at inn
3) go to her room and read the open book near the desk
4) go downstairs to the room that was boarded up, fight 2 undead
5) exit the house and re-visit the grave on the hill. She is at the end of the dungeon.

Anyone figure out how to find the girl for the blacksmith hermit? (He is in the lake north of the hill path from the village east of starting city).

Last edited: