What's new

RPG [ DOPPELGESICHT ] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ / マグナ・フォルトゥナ~偉大なる運命と永遠の少女~ (RE204948) (RJ204948)

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
guessing you have do quest? cause i killed all eneimies there and town respawns them
Enemies? o_O

Did you not either pay the guard 5K or find other means to bypass the guard? IE If you re-talk to the guard and choose "Find another way" it'll spawn enemies then... but if you don't retalk to the guard you can find another way, and no enemies will spawn. Or you can pay 5K gold to pass the guard (and then make sure to exit town and go to the Cave nearby for teleporter!).

Dunno if you can remove the enemies once you've set them to spawn without killing them each and every time you go into the town.

However, the Brothel is near where the guard who wants a 5K bribe is... it's located on the ground floor, with the Inn right above it on the 1st floor up the stairs. Dunno if you can enter it with the enemies active .... but you should be able to do so I think.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, is there a way to speed up battle? I hold Z or Ctrl and nothing happens, then it's my turn again and I end up wasting the turn with everyone normal attacking because a held Z is treated as a button input (extremely stupid btw)

Honestly a lot of the game's systems are already a slog like skill acquisition, and traversing the really messy open world that flips between the large overworld map and small areas inconsistently and without clear boundaries/entrances, but a battle system as generic as this should not be taking up so much of my time

XZero

Reputation score
guys someone know what enemies give the grimoires and the horns for the necromancer and the dragon priestiess skills? also someone knows the locations to get the bard's songs i only obtained 1 grimoire with 1 boss so i would be great if someone here knows where to get these characters skills

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
5 hours of gameplay and still no actual H-Scene, literally have no idea what to do except just hunt down higher demons. What a boring game..