What's new

RPG [ DOPPELGESICHT ] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ / マグナ・フォルトゥナ~偉大なる運命と永遠の少女~ (RE204948) (RJ204948)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Need to find the last 2 dragon, and also 2 more devil mobs for vampire's skills. I suspect I need to strengthen my characters to get stronger mobs to show up.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having a quite odd problem: as I start the game, it seems to be working correctly right until the first battle, then it slows down to something that's not even a slideshow.

Any ideas what could be going wrong ?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is a problem with RPG Maker not being able to handle the graphics. The developer is consider making a low res version to try and solve for it.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is a problem with RPG Maker not being able to handle the graphics. The developer is consider making a low res version to try and solve for it.
Sorry, but that sounds a bit off.
RPGMakerMV (barring some annoying details) is basically chromium (well, node-webkit, to be exact), so at very least WebGL 1.0 shouldn't be a problem - that's far more than most RPGMaker games would need.
Well, unless it was implemented in a really stupid way, but that's not really a problem with the *engine*.

Also, I get this slowdown as soon as the battle begins, there should be nothing of real notice to display at that point.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, but that sounds a bit off.
RPGMakerMV (barring some annoying details) is basically chromium (well, node-webkit, to be exact), so at very least WebGL 1.0 shouldn't be a problem - that's far more than most RPGMaker games would need.
Well, unless it was implemented in a really stupid way, but that's not really a problem with the *engine*.

Also, I get this slowdown as soon as the battle begins, there should be nothing of real notice to display at that point.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Welkin2: that particular problem - as far as my reinterpretation of mess that Google Translate makes goes - has (most likely) very little to do with my problem.

Yet...
It seems this game suffers from *extremely* shitty programming either on main author side or one of the plugin authors.
The slowdown happens during battle after the first time I use F5 to restart the game.
The catch is it's not the first MV game I've tried, but first one suffering from such problem.
Also, AFAICT, neither CPU usage nor mem usage jumps after such restart so whatever happens, it's quite wacky.
Though it doesn't happen on *every* restart...a race ?

And on a not really related note, author released 1.09.0, no patch, cause this one will have reduced color images, so full download is necessary. Author advises to backup your current image folder, if you want to keep those.

Last edited:

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Welkin2: that particular problem - as far as my reinterpretation of mess that Google Translate makes goes - has (most likely) very little to do with my problem.

Yet...
It seems this game suffers from *extremely* shitty programming either on main author side or one of the plugin authors.
The slowdown happens during battle after the first time I use F5 to restart the game.
The catch is it's not the first MV game I've tried, but first one suffering from such problem.
Also, AFAICT, neither CPU usage nor mem usage jumps after such restart so whatever happens, it's quite wacky.
Though it doesn't happen on *every* restart...a race ?

And on a not really related note, author released 1.09.0, no patch, cause this one will have reduced color images, so full download is necessary. Author advises to backup your current image folder, if you want to keep those.
Can i ask how much space reduced on this patch?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is now less than 1.3GB, he basically drop the PNG images to 256 colour

krytyk

Lurker
Reputation score
Save to 100% gallery (ver 1.07):

Though, it's worth playing by yourself, the story gets great by the end.

Finished the game from start to end, so I'll answer if you're stuck somewhere.

Edit: I had to upload my global.rpgsave as well, otherwise it doesn't show the gallery save.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm having a quite odd problem: as I start the game, it seems to be working correctly right until the first battle, then it slows down to something that's not even a slideshow.

Any ideas what could be going wrong ?
Interesting...
While I couldn't see such behaviour with this game (with v1.08, the first battle commences without any problems - though the game DID crash once while I was trying to skip till that part; some MV games tend to crash for me after a while of excessive skipping (CTRL)), the very same has been happening to me -i.e. battle slows down to 1-2 FPS- in the game 'Queen of Succubus'.

Strictly speaking, I guess this wasn't much help at all... lol Maybe some consolation?
But give that game a try as well - just to see if that lags as well. I would be interested to know.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
His latest blog say he is planning a new title already. 3 heroine + 10 sub-female characters.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Huge game, H seems like its probably dissapointing though. I'll pass, there's not enough hours in a day for me to wasting time on an H-game this big that I can't even fap to.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there not a new game + for this? Just beat it and it sent me back to title screen, not sure if i missed something or not tho

bojo

Reputation score
I reached the last dungeon (the maze with annoying mobs) and I've collected all of the crystals (I assume you need to collect them all to make the boss appear) but now I'm stuck here. Any suggestions? stuck.JPG

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
version is out.

and another weird one.

naruto1994

Reputation score
does anyone know where i can find the Brothel? i visted almost every town i could think of whats name of town or city with the Brothel?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know where i can find the Brothel? i visted almost every town i could think of whats name of town or city with the Brothel?
The Brothel is in the Rogues Town - it's in the west/right side of the city.