What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sweetsprite is back with another Forest of Abyss game. This one isn't a free game like the previous game was, but it appears to be of slightly higher quality as well.

As is usual for Sweetsprite, content involves a lot of bondage, vore, and some ryona. There is content during battles, more animated than the previous game, and 20+ gameover CGs.

The game got a 2.0.0 update at the end of April that added more content. There are plans up through a version 3.0.0 by May/June eventually, bringing at least 40 bad ends with CGs, featuring more vore, spider webbing, mummification, and rape. There will also be more job classes, including knight, maid, and swimmer, some of which will likely lead to special CGs the way the Seeker class does currently.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Amazing art, kinda sad that it has fetishes I personally despise.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember contributing for a dojin for Sweetsprite in the past.
It's a picture of Arle tied up in a room next to a barrel.
You can choose whether she has white panties or striped.
I forgot which collection this is in.

zipetya

Reputation score
Wow, interesting. Seems pretty hardcore and gruesome, though!
Tried looking for the artist's other "game" game (the ADV one) out of curiosity, and it was like purged from the net! Apart from dlsite, ofc.. xD*

EDIT: have to take that back. Torrent finally got a seeder, so there's that. thx random anon seeder!

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what's up with that? ^^

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This one's tough to hook There's at least 4 different game.exe processes and the problem with my version of TA/AGTH is that you have to reboot the computer after a failure. ITH is crashing too.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what's up with that? ^^
There was 3 previous demo, if you clear them, you get a password for bonus stuff to help starting out.

And there's bugs in ver 1.00, please upgrade to 1.01 through the Fantia upgrade patch

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There was 3 previous demo, if you clear them, you get a password for bonus stuff to help starting out.

And there's bugs in ver 1.00, please upgrade to 1.01 through the Fantia upgrade patch
The download link is Protected

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The download link is Protected
You need to sign up for Fantia, it's free to sign up.

Fantia is basically like Patreon in that you can pledge a monthly amount that unlocks various tiers of content.

For this patch, it is free.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
For those wondering about the passwords:
1.0.0 - "puyoism9"
Increases level by 20, gives 255 Apples and 5000G, as well as a special accessory that lets Arle act twice
1.1.0 - "waichi"
Increases level by 20, gives 25 apples, and 5000G (no accessory)
1.2.0 - "たいけんおわり"
Increases level by 16, gives 25 apples
1.3.0 - "cave"
That last one is handy because it opens up debug options throughout the game, which appear as blue crystals stuck in the walls. The ones in Arle's house let you disable the debug switch (table) or adjust her level (wall). Most of the other ones throughout the game provide items needed to complete a quest near where you get the quest itself. The password also grants 999 Apples, the act twice accessory, and special armor with a very high defense.

I also updated the first post with more information on the game's planned future updates.

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
I got to this forest area where if you walk to far it looks like you get captured and game over. Any way to get around it? It's right after the empty town.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Sooo... I'm guessing that to be the slimes mob you need an aoe spell, right?
If so at which level do I get it? Or do I need to find a wand/staff that has that spell to be trained?

Edit* I've no idea how to get stronger or better spells even... The monster keep getting stronger I can no longer progress -.-
I also found double wooden doors on the florest that are barred with vines. I guess I either need a fire spell to get rid of them or I need to defeat the pack of plant mobs on the bottom-left corner (either way I don't anything to help me...)

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I got to this forest area where if you walk to far it looks like you get captured and game over. Any way to get around it? It's right after the empty town.
You need to change your job to seeker and did you visit and defeat the witch, in tree sap forest two, upper right corner, upper left is toward empty town

Sooo... I'm guessing that to be the slimes mob you need an aoe spell, right?
If so at which level do I get it? Or do I need to find a wand/staff that has that spell to be trained?

Edit* I've no idea how to get stronger or better spells even... The monster keep getting stronger I can no longer progress -.-
I also found double wooden doors on the florest that are barred with vines. I guess I either need a fire spell to get rid of them or I need to defeat the pack of plant mobs on the bottom-left corner (either way I don't anything to help me...)
Weapon shop in the first town will sell more item, you learn new skill by mastering said weapon, certain weapon require specific job. To get the blacksmith to make you weapon in the mining town, you need to become a swordman and master the skill from rapier.

whic require you to do all the beef quest for the bar, (do amd clear the grass quest 5 time to get each of the gem, have the accessory make the anti accessory, which include poison and even capure and vore)

after beef quest is all done, the only patron will ask you to get him a beer, go back to first town, the now empty market should be fill, talm to upper left corner and give jhim material to make the beer, give to patron, he will give you swordman job, change to it and now blacksmith will give you gear, to equip rapier, you need to equip a specific accessory, master the rapier and she will make you all 4 type of weapon if you have the material and level I believe

double wolden door, you need to defeat dryard in lower left corner protected by man eating plant

if you buy the fire rod.with all attck and accessory with fire up, and use buff a few time, you should be able to kill it

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is anyone getting some performance lag? Like every so often, usually when battles happen, the game freezes up for a second. Is that from the game or is it something on my end? Or is it fixed by that patch that was mentioned? Can we really only get it on that fantia site? I don't understand why the DLsite version wasn't updated for bug fixes as well.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to change your job to seeker and did you visit and defeat the witch, in tree sap forest two, upper right corner, upper left is toward empty town

Weapon shop in the first town will sell more item, you learn new skill by mastering said weapon, certain weapon require specific job. To get the blacksmith to make you weapon in the mining town, you need to become a swordman and master the skill from rapier.

whic require you to do all the beef quest for the bar, (do amd clear the grass quest 5 time to get each of the gem, have the accessory make the anti accessory, which include poison and even capure and vore)

after beef quest is all done, the only patron will ask you to get him a beer, go back to first town, the now empty market should be fill, talm to upper left corner and give jhim material to make the beer, give to patron, he will give you swordman job, change to it and now blacksmith will give you gear, to equip rapier, you need to equip a specific accessory, master the rapier and she will make you all 4 type of weapon if you have the material and level I believe

double wolden door, you need to defeat dryard in lower left corner protected by man eating plant

if you buy the fire rod.with all attck and accessory with fire up, and use buff a few time, you should be able to kill it
Tyvm for the info! So, there's quite a lot of logic behind all this. I guess I'll have to schedule some time for this then lol.

Edit* A couple of questions. Where do I get beef? From the pigs that I battle randomly?
Where's the mining town? Is it past the double doors?
Where and/or how do I get the grass quest?
How do I make gold? No mobs drop any gold so far. Do I need to sell the items they drop for the meager value their worth?
Also, I've just noticed I can't use the fire rod and I don't know why?! It's the one that costs 2000 gold, right?

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is anyone getting some performance lag? Like every so often, usually when battles happen, the game freezes up for a second. Is that from the game or is it something on my end? Or is it fixed by that patch that was mentioned? Can we really only get it on that fantia site? I don't understand why the DLsite version wasn't updated for bug fixes as well.
That's a problem with the new RPG maker engine, memory leak, and Dlsite only updates twice a day, for emergency patch, creator ususally uses their website or other stuff, Sweetsprite communicate with his fan through Fantatia the most, so that's his choice of platform.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Tyvm for the info! So, there's quite a lot of logic behind all this. I guess I'll have to schedule some time for this then lol.

Edit* A couple of questions. Where do I get beef? From the pigs that I battle randomly?
Where's the mining town? Is it past the double doors?
Where and/or how do I get the grass quest?
How do I make gold? No mobs drop any gold so far. Do I need to sell the items they drop for the meager value their worth?
1. Beef, you get from a side quest, after you reach the third town, and upper right have a farm with farm animal, you get beef after saving his cow from bandit, and help him clear grass, side quest, getting 100 grass will have him give you one of 5 gem, used to make accessory that make special attack not effect you, from poison is one example,

Mining town is after the double door/

Gold, you'll be able to get after mining town, go to the mine(Right of mining town) and gain access to the secondary northern mine, which has 4 level, each with different rarity of stuff, but to get past level 3~4, you'll need the lava shoe, and a good amount of healing/mp potion, since it'll require you to walk on Lava(remove 100+ HP each step) and Ice lake(28 HP each step) 4th level have the rainbow gem that give vore/grab immunity at the accessory maker that is before third town.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
1. Beef, you get from a side quest, after you reach the third town, and upper right have a farm with farm animal, you get beef after saving his cow from bandit, and help him clear grass, side quest, getting 100 grass will have him give you one of 5 gem, used to make accessory that make special attack not effect you, from poison is one example,

Mining town is after the double door/

Gold, you'll be able to get after mining town, go to the mine(Right of mining town) and gain access to the secondary northern mine, which has 4 level, each with different rarity of stuff, but to get past level 3~4, you'll need the lava shoe, and a good amount of healing/mp potion, since it'll require you to walk on Lava(remove 100+ HP each step) and Ice lake(28 HP each step) 4th level have the rainbow gem that give vore/grab immunity at the accessory maker that is before third town.
Lol, wow slow down, you're waaayy ahead of where I am xD
I'm still on the 1st town before the wooden double doors on the forest.
So in order to get past those doors I need to take down the dryad. To take down the dryad I and those man eating plants I need the fire rod.
Ok I just bought the fire rod, but I can't use it. Why's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.