What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Lol, wow slow down, you're waaayy ahead of where I am xD
I'm still on the 1st town before the wooden double doors on the forest.
So in order to get past those doors I need to take down the dryad. To take down the dryad I and those man eating plants I need the fire rod.
Ok I just bought the fire rod, but I can't use it. Why's that?
You need to change your job, in the menu, sixth option above option, you should have 3 jobs, one of them allow you to equip staff, another allow you to equip rod.

You should master all the skills on each weapon first, so fight what you can kill quickly.

magnolia

Reputation score
Would anyone mind sharing a save file? Looks like some of the entries require finding the specific mob(s) and losing to get the entry.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to change your job, in the menu, sixth option above option, you should have 3 jobs, one of them allow you to equip staff, another allow you to equip rod.

You should master all the skills on each weapon first, so fight what you can kill quickly.
I do know about the jobs, but I only have 2 and the 2nd one I aquired from the the priest just recently, by paying him 3000 gold for something.
This job isn't allowing me to use any other weapon, but the one I have since the start.
Which jobs are you talking about that I should get? Where do I get them?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I do know about the jobs, but I only have 2 and the 2nd one I aquired from the the priest just recently, by paying him 3000 gold for something.
This job isn't allowing me to use any other weapon, but the one I have since the start.
Which jobs are you talking about that I should get? Where do I get them?
I just have them after saving people and stuff before fighting dyard.

The first one you start with.
The second one allow you to equip elemental rod
The third one allow you to equip Staff
The 4th one allows you to use dagger and sword(If you equip the accessory)
The 5th one is needed to continue past the dead town, it unqeuip everything, unless you have a rainbow dagger.

This is the accessory to equip sword

And there's a hidden upgrade show in the beginning town

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Am i doing something wrong? Im stuck at either the dark forrest with the worms/tentacles things that can kill ya immediately, or an unavaoidable bad end where she gets tied up with a vibrator. Dont know what to do.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
If anyone completes the game, please pm me a savefile if possible. Too much work for me lol

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
I found a house that I can't get into in the tree sap forest. Is that where the witch is? What is her trigger?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Am i doing something wrong? Im stuck at either the dark forrest with the worms/tentacles things that can kill ya immediately, or an unavaoidable bad end where she gets tied up with a vibrator. Dont know what to do.
Their weak to lightning, if you aren't high level enough, you should try and make the anti-vore accessory(The material should be in the 4th level of the northern mine, orange teleporter)
And to get through the forest, you need the seeker title, which puts the heroine in the gym outfit and can't equip anything, beside a rainbow grade dagger you can make.
I got the title after activating all the teleporter.

I found a house that I can't get into in the tree sap forest. Is that where the witch is? What is her trigger?
Picture of the house?

Did you talk to the traveler in the closed town, and also visit the brainwashing lab and read the diary north of the mining village?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Their weak to lightning, if you aren't high level enough, you should try and make the anti-vore accessory(The material should be in the 4th level of the northern mine, orange teleporter)
And to get through the forest, you need the seeker title, which puts the heroine in the gym outfit and can't equip anything, beside a rainbow grade dagger you can make.
I got the title after activating all the teleporter.

Picture of the house?

Did you talk to the traveler in the closed town, and also visit the brainwashing lab and read the diary north of the mining village?
Where is the brainwashing lab and what does the diary look like can I get a picture? At this point you may as well write a walkthrough but I really appreciate the help. (I'm cheating hard with debug mode btw...)

Oh and how do you get new classes... do you use something to translate the game?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Where is the brainwashing lab and what does the diary look like can I get a picture? At this point you may as well write a walkthrough but I really appreciate the help. (I'm cheating hard with debug mode btw...)

Oh and how do you get new classes... do you use something to translate the game?
I can read japanese.
And I get new job from just playing through the game.

It's to the north of the mining town, but you'll need the swordman job to be accessing it.
Since it require you to cut some grass to advance

Brainwashing lab, from the mining town

Go up the stair and not the cave, you need the swordman job to continue, how to get t he swordman job I already said in earlier post. And there is a fight with a spider boss with GO scene

At the top

Brainwashing lab

Read the diary inside the lab

Witch location, in the tree sap forest, upper right corner, upper left to next area(Need Seeker job)

Witch house(Going in trigger a fight, GO if lose)

Inside witch house - She can make tree sap, even rainbow sap

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
where is the fastest place to get the grass? Also I saved every person in the first area, no other jobs were unlocked, any other thoughts?

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's a problem with the new RPG maker engine, memory leak, and Dlsite only updates twice a day, for emergency patch, creator ususally uses their website or other stuff, Sweetsprite communicate with his fan through Fantatia the most, so that's his choice of platform.
... So that's why my system keeps crashing. Not the game, the whole system.

The game lags horribly at the save points, and I can't even get pass the intro forest without crashing.

... I feel sad now.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It isn't a whole lot, just some menus and options. The story is still all Japanese.

... Yea, I was initially shocked too.
You'd be surprised how much some ease of access to user interface helps. I've fumbled so much with Japanese RPG menus before that knowing which each one is close to a godsend, honestly.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You'd be surprised how much some ease of access to user interface helps. I've fumbled so much with Japanese RPG menus before that knowing which each one is close to a godsend, honestly.
Oh, I know that feeling, don't get me wrong on that.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
where is the fastest place to get the grass? Also I saved every person in the first area, no other jobs were unlocked, any other thoughts?
What grass?
The beef quest? You don't find it in the world map, it's a side/mini quest after saving the calf, talk tot he old farmer and say you'll help him clear his field, there's two version, cow and sheep(hard) which spawn grass that you walk through, without being touched by the animal, clear all 100 grass each run without touching the animal to get the choice of getting a gem(5) not sure if hard offer different gem

And did you try talking to everyone, finished the priest quest and gave him 3000G and he gave you a house yet?

Beef quest, Start from Third town

Go south and see a cow has escaped, go right to the house and tell the owner, and he'll ask you to save it, you'll fight two battle(Losing the 2nd one will get a scene)

After clearing that quest, go back and talk to the owner to start the clearing grass quest

And the mini game will start, run through the grass without being touched by the animal, normal is cow, hard mode is above smaller area, more sheep.
After gathering 100 grass, you get alot of beef and choice of a gem out of 5 that you can make into accessory at the house before third town

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I just have them after saving people and stuff before fighting dyard.

The first one you start with.
The second one allow you to equip elemental rod
The third one allow you to equip Staff
The 4th one allows you to use dagger and sword(If you equip the accessory)
The 5th one is needed to continue past the dead town, it unqeuip everything, unless you have a rainbow dagger.

*SNIP*
Well fck me XD
I knew that I had to find everyone before getting past those double doors, but I've been on every corner of the map and I find no one else. Are there any hidden paths?
Once again, tyvm for the info. It does and will help me a lot.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well fck me XD
I knew that I had to find everyone before getting past those double doors, but I've been on every corner of the map and I find no one else. Are there any hidden paths?
Once again, tyvm for the info. It does and will help me a lot.
You know the block of wood blocking your path, you can move them from one direction?
Talk to the priest and pay 3000G and get a house?
Talk to everyone you saved?

Or upload you save and I can see what the problem is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.